worst luck in the world

Ed_Warrior

Well Im at pest control playing around and I like to wear rares there because you know I cant lose anything. so Im wearing green phat and the game ends and I get out and lag kicks me after game is over and random event hits me. When I get back on Im in falador and lost my phat -_-. This has to be the worst luck in the world. :(

Answer to your problem. Don't wear rares at all keep them in your bank. There are lots of ways you can lose them.

smallsigr.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about your loss, but one of my old clanmates got your phat lol :( My friend told me that one of my old friends is so lucky etc. etc. then he shows me these screenshots. I read this thread earlier and i'm like "wow, definately the same guy." Thought i would show you;

greenphat17iu.jpg

greenphat23vg.jpg

Dude, the attitude of the thread starter easily shows that he's seen these screenies and expects to get a free phat from this.

~Bloodveld :-({|=

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

you people are, what do you think rares are for, you flame people for having them, selling them, using them, losing them, jeeze just say your sorry for him to lose so many millions in less than a minute... but i just came to post to say i picked up your partyhat, and i am currently wearing it while playing pest control on world 78. MUAHAH

Lol, fool..If you don't have anything good to say, stop spamming his thread

You'd best give his hat back..

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

Reminds me of what happend today, someone was alching on W2 trying to sell there santa, soon they recieved random and he didn't know it was his..You know the ending, I almost had the hat!!

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

hmm, well sure green p hat is nice to wear...but when i had mine when they were worth 45m...i didnt wear it for the simple fact that lag will strike you at the perfect time...

welll, i guess u learned a lesson, i'd prolly quit..wait...your full of [cabbage]..dont lie..[bleep]en lier, dont lie..i [bleep]en hate lying lier's..[bleep]en lier...lie lie lie...

you never lost your green p hat...only i am infamous for buying, staking and losing, buying back...alching...buying back...selling my green p hat.

w4M8t.png

ohh bad luck but usually things get betta

I got scammed a d med and ended up wiv gilded stuff which i traded for alot of stuff for gilded legs which only ended up at 835k cash value but ended up tradin for all four zammy pages along wiv other stuff (prices had went down)

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Well Im at pest control playing around and I like to wear rares there because you know I cant lose anything. so Im wearing green phat and the game ends and I get out and lag kicks me after game is over and random event hits me. When I get back on Im in falador and lost my phat -_-. This has to be the worst luck in the world. :(

Lol, that sucks. That's why I wear the hats with scarfs instead of wearing my yellow party hat.

only thing i wear that will drop thats importal to me is my berserker ring. this lag issue, ive seen AND IVE LOOTED from it, i got ranger boots off some guy because of it. i would have gave them back...but the 400 people ontop him was insane. id wear my santa into pest control if i dont care if we win(got tired of winning the game for us...so started makin my team lose so theyd attack portals) any way... yeah lagged out randoms are dangerous i worry about it alot because ive done alot of pest control, i think ive made1.6mil off pest control. excluding the ranger boots.

so yeah, full word, possibility of lag and a known spot for randoms... = bad combo for rares

you people are [puncture]s, what do you think rares are for, you flame people for having them, selling them, using them, losing them, jeeze just say your sorry for him to lose so many millions in less than a minute... but i just came to post to say i picked up your partyhat, and i am currently wearing it while playing pest control on world 78. MUAHAH

Hope you get banned for swearing. Period

lol? your dumb..

After reading through all 4 pages of this thread I can say one thing.

I can't believe how ungrateful and unsympathetic (is that a word) most of you people are. It's almost as if you laugh at other peoples misfortune but when it happens to you you will whine like crazy.

Sorry dude for losing your Green party hat. Not much you can do now because obviously the one who got it isn't going to give it back. Just know that there are some people on here who would actually return it. Honestly I would. It's just a game, but the people behind the characters are real and have real feelings.

[i'm not replying to flamers]