Old JaGeX behind the scenes from 2004

Guest mmortalone

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea someone posted this already, noting that the frozen lands may be north of misc. and etc., you can see penguins there. Also, they've already come out with a new pet...fish.

Jagex can not do EVERYTHING

But this year I think we can expect that ice island thing..

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

Randomly generated scenarios, where a new adventure is generated for you and your friends each time you go on it. Form an adventuring party and go on your own personal quest.

I think that would be Barrows :P

Jens14.png

sigoriginal.jpg

# A large 'frozen lands' area including penguins, mammoths, polar bears and more.

# Many new monsters such as Orcs, Lizardmen and more.

I got this picture from a real life friend. I dont know how he got it or where he got it, but eh it shows orcs, lizardmen and, mammoths its pretty interesting. :-k

npcs9gu.png

\'

masterlance.png

Masterlance.png

Masterlance.png

The Corporeal beast has become wise to your tricks and has gained a stomp attack that hurts players standing underneath him. Watch out!

# A large 'frozen lands' area including penguins, mammoths, polar bears and more.

I got this picture from a real life friend. I dont know how he got it or where he got it, but eh it shows orcs, lizardmen and, mammoths its pretty interesting. :-k

npcs9gu.png

\'

those are from hex editors

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

We want penguins! We want penguins!

Nah, really summoning and the frozen place thing sound nice :)

There is Penguins north of Mithcinia!

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Well I have some notes :P on the things, so EDIT: tefda this is mainlyon your "done or not" :)

# In game versions of our boardgames such as chess and draughts. Done - Buth. Games room. Keep up with the times please!

Randomly generated scenarios, where a new adventure is generated for you and your friends each time you go on it. Form an adventuring party and go on your own personal quest.

Temple thingy is kind of like that, maybe a future update will take it up a notch?

Gosh we didn't have Desert Lizards, Killerwatts and I think the Skeletal Wyverns in Doric's Peninusla, so stop whining....

Build your own private party areas and shop areas, and more! Shops. Not done!!!!

:-k , Think before you post! \'

jaex is a bit late on summoning its not like there not working hard enough (did i say that right?) its just that is it comes in a category with the magic skill then its a bit late with so many ppl with high mage and all that so i think there should be a new skill and it will be summoning to start u have to do midd- lowwer lvl quest then u get lvl 5 summoning then u can summon a imp that is lvl 3 like grayzag and u get exp 4 summoning it and 4 how much damege it does before it dies also there is a time limte so u can summon a dragon and kill chickens 4 10 hours

also what do u think should happen if u logg with the sommon out ?? itt be back wiht u or itll dissapear and how many thing do u think u can summon?

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"

also some stuff on summoning wat do u think it will be like if u summon 20 imps then kill the kalphite queen?

and it should use runes from magic like to summon a zombie or skeleton u need 5 bones a skull 4 skelleton or some new zombie flesh 4 zombie and also 5 body runes 1 blood 1 soul 1 mind and 1 new life rune

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"

summon the imp ha hahaha

off topic:dance gir dance!!

We want penguins! We want penguins!

Nah, really summoning and the frozen place thing sound nice :)

There is Penguins north of Mithcinia!

there also seems to be those naughty little penguins that try to act like a sheep :-$

siggy4jh.png

sig by Misterxman

Un-Retired from RS X-mas 2009, 93/99 Fishing, 105 combat.

Sorry if this has been posted already:

There are already penguins in this game. Ardy zoo, in a tiny cage.

They are lvl 2

I went and killed one with a hally once hoping it would drop a d chain :roll:

redbullsigortiz.jpg

yer, they can't put in malignus mortifier, then not release summoning, that would be cruel!! I still want the penguins!!!

actually Malignus Mortifer is preforming Necromancy not summoning Nercomancy animates the dead summoning is like demons and (for lack of another idea) Aeons from Final Fantasy X

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

the penguins north of etcetaria are also level 2 I believe, however I don't think you can get close enough to attack. If anyone is wondering where to see them, they are visible from the new teak/mahogany tree area.

Remember your country code, and SHUT THE GATES!

Those randomly generated scenarios have NOT been put in yet. There are NO multiplayer generated scenarios, barrows, temple trekking etc. are all single player, it clearly states in the update that it's for You and your friends.