Do you ever think how much time you spent on playing rs?

megakiller32

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spend the time that I see nothing else to do and when I just feel like resting around the house so I relax infront of the computer, not our fault you played like there was no outside :roll:

deadforumslol.png

Well, do you?

thats why i quit :boohoo:

why do u stil go on forums?

Why not? Just to talk to people and read things... it's a different thing.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Well... I do think of the things I use to do when I didn't play Runescape.

I use to play runescape a lot in middle school. Then I stopped when I got hacked.

Then I got into drugs and had a major problem all through highschool. But in my senior year, I started playing runescape again. I got a girlfriend who cares about me. I got a good decent job (for a 18 year old kid) at Home Depot. I'm going to college at Florida State University and I stopped doing drugs.

To be honest, If I wasn't playing Runescape right now, I'd be hitting a bong just because I'm bored.

Aqua_Dragons.png

I've played for 3 years and now that summer's here I've turned into a n0valyfe playing 10-12 hours a day....I also lose sleep just to play RS. My mom has already grounded me a million times from playing it because it's "too addictive" LIES.

I just try to balance it out with everything else. There are a few weekends that I pull 10-12 hours but those are the days that I wouldn't be doing anything else anyway. Sometimes we are meant to relax and honestly playing runescape is a very good way to do so.

True, I could spend my runescape time working or doing something like that but I do that enough on my regular 40+ hour work week.

I play a little too long on RS, I'll admit. Despite that my life is very balanced. I have friends, I am very active and I do well in school. Because of this my average two hours a night doesn't bother me.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Actually, yes, but I have never liked being much outside (football? no thanks), and when I can't go to RS I usually get bored, because nothing else to do.

(Don't get me wrong, RS is a fun game!)

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

Thats partially why i rarely play RS anymore. I log on and 15 mins later I find myself thinking there are better more useful things I could be doing with my time.

Even now, when im on summer break and I dont have my courses to worry about (well I am taking 1 summer course online..but its a joke its so easy)...I still dont play RS much because theres better things to do.

I know when its the Fall and Spring semesters and im loaded with classes, I really dont play rs at all, my degree is 1000 times more important.

I still like RS, and im still a member despite the fact I log on 2-3 times a month. Its just become a little boring to me. The only time ill get a good few hours in is after a good update that I want to see.

sig1178ko.jpg

Sykoknight - 1900 skill total - 132+ combat

Fighting High Scores from late 2001 - Ranked 1894

Prayer High Scores from March 2002 - Ranked 749

Ya, I've been around too long.

I guess if you have better things to be doing than by all means you should be doing them. Personally I'm at a point in my life (didn't go to college) that I have ample time to play Runescape when I want. I still manage to get the bills paid and work every day of the week including some saturdays. The house chores may fall behind a bit, but I'm a bachelor and even if I didn't play Runescape that wouldn't get done!

Just another post from a depressed guy who thinks he've wasted whole his life on runescape and just wants some cheering up posts from others to make him feel good again.

You're not getting that from me.

A few days ago, I kept playing RS from 10am to 7pm...yes my eyes were tired. It does make me think that that was way to much time on the computer and the risks on my eye sight.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Judging from the negativity in your post, my guess is that you're more depressed than he is.

Either that or you're just jealous that his post is getting some attention, and you feel you should get it.

yes ofcourse its like that!

some more amature psychologist posts please? kthnbye

Yes sure, you asked for it.

Now you're attempting to cover up for your lack of attention by insulting me and trying to be funny all at once.

Neither worked. I'm not going to hand over the spotlight that easy. Now stay on topic before this thread gets locked.

^ +1.

If I didn't play Runescape i'd be playing some other game that I didn't enojy half as much, I only spend time with a hand full of GOOD friends and my girlfriend, along with sports and chores. Other then that i'm not worried about how i waste my time in a day.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i