*Official* WoW topic. All discussion & questions here!

donutjunkie

rogues for the win!

i made a night elf rogue and they rock!

also my friend quit wow and said hes gonna give me all his stuff which is a lot of stuff!

talent specs for rogues?

i finally quit runescape to play world of warcraft. i play on frostmourne, alliance

check out my thread

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=479665&highlight=

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was trying to find a way to darnassus from moonbrook to get my seal form, i couldnt find a way so i went to the bottom of the map where there was an exit, i thought it might lead somewhere closer to darkshore but it led to a ?? bear thing and i died, i ended up in the grave yard, not the one in moonbrook but the one far south of where i died, it was a long walk and i wasnt paying attention so i ended up at a wall infont of qwhere i knew my body was, i tried going around it to no success, after feeling pissed i tried to find the spirit healer but i couldnt remember where the hell it was. im now back on my rogue.

i finally quit runescape to play world of warcraft. i play on frostmourne, alliance

check out my thread

If memory server me, there's a special druid only flight path in Moonglade which allows you to get back. Other routes are via the normal everyday alliance flightpath (just south of the big lake) or through Timbermaw Hold. However, you can't pass unscathed through timbermaw hold until at least lvl 55+, or a bit earlier if you're fast on grinding the rep to get into their good graces.

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif

IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m thinking about trying World of Warcraft, and I have a couple of questions:

1. If you buy the CD, and can you play the game without logging on to a server?

2. Do any of the skills in WOW have a ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Åmake xÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m thinking about trying World of Warcraft, and I have a couple of questions:

1. If you buy the CD, and can you play the game without logging on to a server?

2. Do any of the skills in WOW have a ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Åmake xÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif

BTW... This is a half an advertising post, half a post advertising something not linkable, so i think i should put it here (Thx for bumping it up poster above me!)

I am now a moderator at http://www.wow-forums.com . Com by if you fancy yourself talking about wow on a non wow dedicated forum.

Also, the forums has a home server (Hust like Tip.it has theirs). I am running the home server, and the guild is called wowforums. It is on the scilla server, horde only.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

BTW... This is a half an advertising post, half a post advertising something not linkable, so i think i should put it here (Thx for bumping it up poster above me!)

I am now a moderator at http://www.wow-forums.com . Com by if you fancy yourself talking about wow on a non wow dedicated forum.

Also, the forums has a home server (Hust like Tip.it has theirs). I am running the home server, and the guild is called wowforums. It is on the scilla server, horde only.

thanks for making tip.it aware of wow forums dude

check out my thread

Not all of us on OT play RS.

My parents pay for RS seeing as i dont havea credit card. Guess i should ask to cancel or something, seeing as i havent touched it in a month and a half.

And i can easily afford WoW because i work \' , preatty sure 300$ every two weeks can cover the ammount.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Windfury for Shamans are very fun.

Is troll nice? They look ugly :lol:

Oh.. some guild in some server downed Kel Thuzad

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

He's been downed a few times actually, but the first guild was on some european server I can't remember the name of. I just know the loot was insane. There was a 1h that had like +30sta and str and like 70+dps.

Insane.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

ya the 71 Dps is that KingsFall

With Doomfingeryou never need to cast spell again...

And check out This.

THe best warrior weapon in the game so far

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

yea i could buy the game tommorow i just need 1 answer would it run decent oin a pc with 256ram g.0 ghz pent 4 with a 512/128 unlimited adsl plan?

Nope. Dunno if the Ghz is a type, and the ram, well you atleast need 512.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Wow my bro show me a pic...

An axe with 110+ dps... coming out on espansion... required lvl 70

twss.jpg

If you have 512mb RAM, be prepared to wait over a minute for everything to load each time you log in. And 256? Wow. I'm surprised it even lets you log with that.

1024+mb is ideal, and strongly adviced. Playing AV when you're "lagging" 80% of the time is really no fun, believe me.

2009rb9.jpg

If you have 512mb RAM, be prepared to wait over a minute for everything to load each time you log in. And 256? Wow. I'm surprised it even lets you log with that.

1024+mb is ideal, and strongly adviced. Playing AV when you're "lagging" 80% of the time is really no fun, believe me.

yeah, I have 512mb ram and it runs at a whopping 9fps (1.7ghz proc too)

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

I was/am thinking about buying wOw but i found out it costs like 12.99 a month plus the 39.99 just to get it

how do you afford wOw and play rs at the same time?

why the hell would you play runescape after discovering wow?

check out my thread

I was/am thinking about buying wOw but i found out it costs like 12.99 a month plus the 39.99 just to get it

how do you afford wOw and play rs at the same time?

why the hell would you play runescape after discovering wow?

Very

Very

True

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.