*Official* WoW topic. All discussion & questions here!

donutjunkie

That's the Deadmines. VC is Van Cleef - the boss there. As far as I remember he's 24 elite. You'll need 5 people there, depending on levels, and you want everyone there to be at least level 20 if you're doing the whole thing.

which one can i do first deadmines or van cleef? what does van cleef drop? wat am i aiming on getting to in deadmines?

what lvl would i be able to solo each of these (yes im serious)

my friend, then one i was talking about before is a lvl 35 hunter, if i have him and me in my party will we be able to do the whole thing?

i finally quit runescape to play world of warcraft. i play on frostmourne, alliance

check out my thread

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=479665&highlight=

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Van Cleef is IN the Deadmines, at the end of them.

Turns out I was wrong about him, he's 21 elite. His drops can be seen here:

http://www.thottbot.com/?n=654519 the most important ones are the blackened defias armour and cruel barb.

You won't be able to do the deadmines with just you and your friend. A hunter can't keep you healed. To solo it, depending on class, you'd probably want to be at least level 40 - but I never bothered trying until I was 60 because soloing it is rather pointless.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

Van Cleef is IN the Deadmines, at the end of them.

Turns out I was wrong about him, he's 21 elite. His drops can be seen here:

http://www.thottbot.com/?n=654519 the most important ones are the blackened defias armour and cruel barb.

You won't be able to do the deadmines with just you and your friend. A hunter can't keep you healed. To solo it, depending on class, you'd probably want to be at least level 40 - but I never bothered trying until I was 60 because soloing it is rather pointless.

Well, he is a Paladin...

As a level 39 Warrior, I solo'd the Deadmines. The only trouble I had was Van Cleef, where I got pretty low health, but I was okay.

Hunter+Pet+Paladin...I think they could get Deadmines done. Hopefully he has a pet with an AoE taunt so you can heal the pet if needed. If the pet doesn't look like he'll need it though, don't. :P You'll pull aggro on Elites.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

any frostmourian here in immortal dream?

im vodkilla's younger brother

pm me is you're one

ID downed c'thun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

yeah i was being a real idiot in VC it was me my friend and this level 25 warrior, we managed to do it and it wasnt till the end when i drew the aggro of all the goblins and that huge machine where i had to constantly heal them

ok so at the moment i have a few green items and i was was wondering.

for armour should i just go for the best defence or the best stats?

for weapons should i go for the best dps or the best stats?

what are the most important stats for a paladin?

at the moment im in loch modan or something, should i stick with the human quests or the dwarven quests?

i got a one handed mace so now i have my uber awesome shield, what should i go for block? defence? stats?

i finally quit runescape to play world of warcraft. i play on frostmourne, alliance

check out my thread

what are the most important stats for a paladin?

well you could choose to be pally that wear cloth armour or pl8 armour

depends on whether you wanna heal or tank

Btw : what lvl are you?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Guest IdiotElzar

I quit WoW because they (stream of insults relating to his manhood and Blizzard.)

My main was a 39 Fem Troll Warrior. I had IceMail jerkin too, the first 39 epic mail... My guy was a TWINK.

Anyways, my specs were in fury in arms. I would deal out a huge stream of numbers soloing, and I had like 5 DoTs on everyone.

I quit WoW because they (stream of insults relating to his manhood and Blizzard.)

My main was a 39 Fem Troll Warrior. I had IceMail jerkin too, the first 39 epic mail... My guy was a TWINK.

Anyways, my specs were in fury in arms. I would deal out a huge stream of numbers soloing, and I had like 5 DoTs on everyone.

i'd twink spet i cant find armour that is good enuf, i cant wear anything at my lvl.

currently im lvl 18, but i wont be for long.

oh and if i had a choice id be the tank not the healer.

there are more priests then warriors true or false?

well you could choose to be pally that wear cloth armour or pl8 armour

depends on whether you wanna heal or tank

i said stats not armour.

tanking ftw!

check out my thread

I like being a DPSer, get the job done quick.

Anyways id like to share this with everyone, i think this goes for any MMORPG. http://www.blizzard.com/wow/screenshot.aspx?ImageIndex=65&Set=64

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Could someone please help me? I made a WoW account earlier and it's currently on the free trial but I can't play the game.

-I downloaded the free trial version.

-I've installed it.

-I made an account - which I can log into on the *europe* site but not on the *.com* one for some reason.

-But when I try to log in on the game screen it says that my account/password is wrong even though it isn't...

I've sent queries but they still haven't replied.

sig3xj6.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

^^ Support it or get confused by pixel-mess :D

Could someone please help me? I made a WoW account earlier and it's currently on the free trial but I can't play the game.

-I downloaded the free trial version.

-I've installed it.

-I made an account - which I can log into on the *europe* site but not on the *.com* one for some reason.

-But when I try to log in on the game screen it says that my account/password is wrong even though it isn't...

I've sent queries but they still haven't replied.

u need to buy a gamecard and then u will get to play, i think.

when u buy it i put in the gamecard and thne i got 3 months, 1 month for buying the game and another 2 for the gamecard.

someone asked this same question before a few pages back.

VC is the bomb!!!

umm im having difficulty selling my disenchanted stuff (strange dust, magic essense etc.) i usually try to sell at the AH a little cheaper then the others but i always sell stacks, should i sell less than a stack or what?

also i have lesser and great essence should i make all my lesser ess into greater then sell or sell them all as lesser ess, tips?

check out my thread

Your not sappoused to sell the stuff, your sappoused to use it to enchant other peoples stuff, and make gold from that.

that is at higher levels, much higher levels, how i make gold off selling the stuff at AH is that the people who are trying to get to those higher levels buy the stuff, i made 7 gold today!

cmon make with the phat armour i have all this money and i cant find armour good enuf. is there some sort of website that has armour for your level and where to buy from or kill to get from?

oh and if ppl enchant for free then thats profit out the window.

check out my thread

Horde Paladins and Alliance Shamans - what do you think? (See main WoW site if you are clueless ;))

I knew someone would post this.

Dunno what to think yet, havent played as either class.

What i would like to know, are if Shamans are very close to Red Mages (yes, a FF class, STFU!)

Anyways, ive always loved the Red mage class, perfect mix off Black magic, White magic, and able to use wepons. Shamans seem very close to this discription (be nice if they could use swords though...). Anyways, with this new news (i plan to be the new Alliance race, i cant spell it) i want to see if i can use my favourit FF class in WoW basicly ^^

Condensed post: Are Shamans like Red Mages?

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Horde Paladins and Alliance Shamans - what do you think? (See main WoW site if you are clueless ;))

definately paladin ...

if your raid is fighting boss.. totems have 5hp only.. which would die...

Boss that i remembered will aoe :

ony lair

Onyxia (fireball)

AQ40

phropet skekram ( arcanr explison)

Battleguard satura ( cleeave / whirlwind )

C'thun ( chain attacks)

MC

ragnaros ( knockback)

BWL

Vael the corrupted ( beathes fire, unless MT turns him armound)

not sure what Nef will do to shaman

Firemaw ( flame buffet )

So.. shaman's totems will get owned, therefore pally better

twss.jpg

What a cheap way to make the people pay for expansion content they've already made. Really. "Pay extra, and you'll get a class we've already designed, with items we've already designed, with quests we've already designed"

Sure, shamans and paladins have differing utilities - and some encounters are simplified by one or the other class - but that adds fun as there's then two primary ways of fighting a given boss and then tactical variations of it.

The closer to release the expansion gets, the more it pisses me off.

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif

Theres a new addition to the expansion pack: flying mounts! (cool :D)

With flying mounts, players will be able to take to the skies, to soar among the crimson clouds of Hellfire Peninsula or watch as Nagrand's sea of grass swaying in the breeze far below as they make their way to new lands. Players will have full control over their flying mounts, allowing them to roam the skies and freely explore all regions of Outland. In fact, certain areas of Outland will only be accessible by air, as some parts of the ruined world are floating out in the void, unreachable except by those who command one of Outland's flying creatures.

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/burningcru ... drake.html

it's a pretty cool adittion tho it's a pitty this is only for the outlands since Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdom would do well having this to!

..wonder what happens if you fly above enemy territory would there be Sam sites :lol:

signature_1.gif

i thought flying mounts works only in some areas?

twss.jpg

I heard flying mounts are only for the outlands.

yeah i said that :P

it's a pretty cool adittion tho it's a pitty this is only for the outlands

:P

i also heard there doing some improved PVP inside and outside of battlegrounds.

Cross realm battlegrounds and intense objective based land battles!

sounds cool how it will be cool.

signature_1.gif

I really cant wait for it, ive already pre ordered at EB, and am happily awaiting. With this news of the new alliance race using Shamans, i might ditch my roug at some point and be that. I started an orc Shaman yesterday, and it preatty much is like a red mage ^^, kind weak on the HP side though.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai