*Official* WoW topic. All discussion & questions here!

donutjunkie

Another question.

What are the benifits of PvP. Like when you kill some one do you get stuff or what?

There is a slight problem witht he pvp system... when you become the best, you become the best. You dotn get their stuff or anything. All it is is the honour (no joke, you get honour for killing the opposite faction). But on the way to being the best, im finding it fun. I havent played on pvp servers much yet, but from what ive done in Battle grounds, it can be preatty fun.

Except make sure you have good gear, that is what will help make you the winner.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im gonna join my friend's guild so ...

my character is called donutjunkie

umm does anyone have any tactics for avoiding lag, coz whenever i have other windows up i cant really do anything at all. so just close every other window?

Whats your specs :| you shouldnt be running WoW if you dont have atleast 1gb of ram :?

i have 504mb ram and i run it without lag and i only have like 18 gigs of space left on my computer

character name: donutjunkie

server: frostmourne, oceanic

race: night elf

class: druid

lvl: currently 9

i hope to see you online

umm question ... im doing herblorism and alchemy, can someone provide me a guide or a link to one that shows ways to make money off it?

yay my post is now official

i finally quit runescape to play world of warcraft. i play on frostmourne, alliance

check out my thread

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=479665&highlight=

character name: donutjunkie

server: frostmourne, oceanic

race: night elf

class: druid

lvl: currently 9

i hope to see you online

umm question ... im doing herblorism and alchemy, can someone provide me a guide or a link to one that shows ways to make money off it?

yay my post is now official

You'll make most of your money off of health/mana potions I believe. On the server I played on, 5 health/mana potions (majors) would go for like 10 gold, lol.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

i bought the game, but it says i need a credit card.. and i don't have one :wall: #-o

yes i know... owned

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

i bought the game, but it says i need a credit card.. and i don't have one :wall: #-o

yes i know... owned

Get a 2 month prepaid card and you don't need a CC :P

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

yes i know... owned

Did you get it working Runesmithie?

(BTW Donut, i made a character on your surver, Name is Zadenl , nightelf Rouge)

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

i would do a tip.it clan but i just started playing like 2 or 3 weeks ago and starting over stinksss. right now i have

Dentarg(PvP):

Gyarados:lvl 13 tauren druid

Thunderhorn(PvE):

Gengar: lvl 22 undead warlock

i need a clan for dentarg, cause the one im in is lame and no one talks, but i have a really good one for thunderhorn

i would do a tip.it clan but i just started playing like 2 or 3 weeks ago and starting over stinksss. right now i have

Dentarg(PvP):

Gyarados:lvl 13 tauren druid

Thunderhorn(PvE):

Gengar: lvl 22 undead warlock

i need a clan for dentarg, cause the one im in is lame and no one talks, but i have a really good one for thunderhorn

Well i woul dhappily start one, but there is not enough people to make it go, and id rather have a couple of tip.iters before asking people to join from in game. and then we would have to decide wich server, could be on dentarg... i wanted to make it pvp anyways. Edit: not to mention if we wanted to be hoard or alliance.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

are priests good?

i wanted shadow priest coz they do lots of damage, true or false?

can u be a shadow priest that is also a good healer?

good talents for one?

Yes,

Depends on what you compare to,

No,

Have no clue.

While a shadowpriest is a bloody pain in the rear in PvP for a lot of classes (You can get a damage reduction that's downright sick for a cloth-user), you'll end up fairly subpar when it comes to healing. True, you will be able to get quite a high damage output, but most raids/parties in PvE will rather grab a straight up DPS class to fill that role because if played proper, they will outdamage you most of the time. You're also not going to be that welcome in endgame raiding, even though some guilds bring one shadowpriest along for the shadow damage increase so the warlocks do more damage, but that could give rise to threat issues and overaggroing.

That being said, you can still have fun with a shadowpriest in PvE. But your options will be limited.

(And I'd really suggest reconsidering on not respeccing. The amount of gold involved for the first three respecs is low)

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif

yes i know... owned

Did you get it working Runesmithie?

(BTW Donut, i made a character on your surver, Name is Zadenl , nightelf Rouge)

Yup

Ladro, a Level 14 Night Elf Hunter (I know, how cliche :P) on Ysera and

Scuro, a Level 2 Dwarf Paladin on Ysera

I really don't play Scuro though unless I get reallllly bored of Ladro :P

smithie3.jpg

I have 256 RAM, but Intel P 4 and 3.0GHz, and 20-ish gigs of free HD space. Think it would run bad because of the RAM? :-#

cyco_1.jpg

I have 256 RAM, but Intel P 4 and 3.0GHz, and 20-ish gigs of free HD space. Think it would run bad because of the RAM? :-#

You could probably run it fairly decent. But it would be laggy when you're in the big cities (Stormwind, Ironforge etc). I have a P4 2.60ghz, with 512mb RAM, and it's pretty bad in Ironforge for me sometimes.

Ideal would be to have 1024mb.

2009rb9.jpg

You could probably run it fairly decent. But it would be laggy when you're in the big cities (Stormwind, Ironforge etc). I have a P4 2.60ghz, with 512mb RAM, and it's pretty bad in Ironforge for me sometimes.

Ideal would be to have 1024mb.

No, just no. You need more ram! I mean, you don't even meet min spec >.<

smithie3.jpg

Huh? My mate has a 2.00 ghz and 1024mb RAM, and it runs as smooth as a baby's bum. But... yeah, this is so not my area, so I probably shouldn't have said anything in the first place. :P

2009rb9.jpg

Huh? My mate has a 2.00 ghz and 1024mb RAM, and it runs as smooth as a baby's bum. But... yeah, this is so not my area, so I probably shouldn't have said anything in the first place. :P

Azvy, you dweeb, I was talking to cyco, not you :P

smithie3.jpg

Yup

Ladro, a Level 14 Night Elf Hunter (I know, how cliche :P) on Ysera and

Scuro, a Level 2 Dwarf Paladin on Ysera

I really don't play Scuro though unless I get reallllly bored of Ladro :P

:cry: :x Umm cool your playing, danm that you all chose diffrent servers to play on, i want to play with all of you (and i mean on WoW... dirty minds :P )

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

no flame wars plz

ummm is there a map that shows where the different herbs are?

so far i cna make rejuvination potions (minor) what level do i need to get to, to make major health and manor pots?

how much do the different pots sell for?

if i skip lots of quests does it make much of an impact on my gameplay or not?

PS how much work does it go into to learn how to get my bear form, freaking hell

i finally quit runescape to play world of warcraft. i play on frostmourne, alliance

check out my thread

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=479665&highlight=

no flame wars plz

so far i cna make rejuvination potions (minor) what level do i need to get to, to make major health and manor pots?

PS how much work does it go into to learn how to get my bear form, freaking hell

Here you go, its basicly like googlemaps, only for WoW ^.^

http://mapwow.com/

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

the problem with that map is that in the night elf place they are absolutely everywhere, the ones im looking for anyway

Did you try zooming in?

And btw, to answer your other question, no you wont miss alot if you dont do the quests, but it makes the game more fun all around if you follow the story line.

I dont know anything about druids.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

no flame wars plz

Since you're <10, I suggest just doing all the quests you can in Teldrassil. Questing is *THE* best way to level-up (unlike RuneScape). Don't bother buying items from vendors either - only rarely are you ever left without some good items from quests in the lower levels (even the higher ones at times too).

http://www.thottbot.com - this is your Tip.it for WoW. ;) Quest, profession, armor/wep, and class info plus much more.

Bear form comes at level 10. Easy quest - teleport to Moonglade with your new spell, find the Bear Spirit, return to the Moonglade guy, take the Flight Path back to Auberdine (then to Rutheran Village) and then talk to the Druid trainer in Darnassus again. Thottbot.com basically has all this written down (for all the quests).

sithbridgeay2.jpg