Outrage! - Now a question of what can be improved...

Dracion1

(Not totally sure where to put this, just dont flame me for it)

Having checked Wikipedia today, i was rather supires to find that we arent actually ranked number 1 for the Runescape fansite. apparently, Rune HQ gets more traffic (people visiting) than this site alone. APart from feeling slightly p'ed of i was more suprised than anthing else. This site may not have a fancy signature selection or an tiem guide, but it has the importatn stuff. Nowhere else can you get the calculators that work everything out, and compare what you are going to do. The knowledge base can only give you so much info, but this place seems to know more about the game than anywhere else.

Odd that, if you think about :-k , but what is there to do?

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

but thats just your view.

there could be millions out there that might disagree

and wikipedia is very unreliable since it can be edited by anyone

so kids don't look up wikipedia for your project

812569705b20e3cf93654d3f5d8730e6.gif

Stunner is in the house! Make some noise please?

I think it's due to the same problem I normally have.

75% of the time I try and use the quest guides, when I press the show botton, it doesn't show, or load anything.

I just go to RuneHQ for quest help due to this.

I agree tip.it is the best site, but a problem like that will make a lot of users choose RuneHQ before tip.it.

boogie335cg.png

Boogie33.png

Wrong, they now have a staff who must accept the changes. It came because people started expressing personal meanings in the articles.

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

Wrong, they now have a staff who must accept the changes. It came because people started expressing personal meanings in the articles.

True. And people who do edit it to be something untrue will be ban from that article. Wikipedia is a great sorce for information.

boogie335cg.png

Boogie33.png

i mostly use rune HQ for their databases and questguides

but tip.it's calculaters rule :P

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

RuneHQ has a bunch of useless maps and stuff...Their Item Base is the ONLY thing I go. RuneHQ seems to be filled with noobs anyways...

Tip.It FTW :D

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I've already posted a forum on this, the tip.it people closed it. We'll never get the link, we may as well give up. I mean if these Tip.it forum moderators close the threads about this, why even bother...

I'm about as frustrated at Wikipedia as I am Tip.it's moderators but we might as well just admit we lost and lock this thread. :evil:

75% of the time I try and use the quest guides, when I press the show botton, it doesn't show, or load anything.
well thanks for telling us :roll: And i hardly believe that to do true, unless the 75% have been in the last 24 hours, where we have had some problems, they have been fixed now though...

I've already posted a forum on this, the tip.it people closed it. We'll never get the link, we may as well give up. I mean if these Tip.it forum moderators close the threads about this, why even bother...

I'm about as frustrated at Wikipedia as I am Tip.it's moderators but we might as well just admit we lost and lock this thread. :evil:

Did you even read my reply lol? it was locked mainly because it was the wrong forum, and be couse tip.it staff cannot do any more about it than you can, as a normal user... We have no power over wiki...

well thanks for telling us :roll: And i hardly believe that to do true, unless the 75% have been in the last 24 hours, where we have had some problems, they have been fixed now though...

Did you even read my reply lol? it was locked mainly because it was the wrong forum, and be couse tip.it staff cannot do any more about it than you can, as a normal user... We have no power over wiki...

this is random but ks jeppe is my hero

hankdoodle12.png

Oh. Well I think the best thing is to do is to close this board, its causing too much of an argument for something I doubt we can do.

Well tip.it has some good stuff, like some handy planners and calculators, but I do go to runehq more because the quest and mini-game guides are way better and have much better and more pictures. Please don't flame me.

9913a.gifo919a.gif

Moopy rules!!!

Personally I think runehq has:

-item guide(yes that's original)

-a runehq CLAN

-more welcoming people

and tip.it:

-overall richer

-GREAT calculators(mentioned above)

-just the site layout is more welcome(in my opinion of course)

-TET!!!! :twisted:

-Overall more interesting topics(think before you post)

I prefer tip.it just mostly because of tet and how tip.it users are always sharing their ideas and thoughts.

TIP.IT 4 LYFE!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sals second

rune village third

runehq last

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

This has been mentioned before.

I am discussing this with other Wikipedians.

I am doing just the same. It seems unfair they use Alexia though, and not a general overivew...

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Not anyone can edit it anymore. They changed that a few days ago. Anyway when I go to RuneHQ it lags the hell out of my computer. ALWAYS. I don't know why.

You are right, take this seriously and we could find out what we could dop too imrove the site. The good folk that keep the site running cant obviously copy everyhting, but I think surel there are a few more things we could do to improve the site. Infact, I reckon we should make this a poll. Anyone else got ideas or similar?

draciontheman.png

Get your shotguns out boys...we need to head on over to runehq and change these numbers right now!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

LOL :lol: *Pulls out shotgun*

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg