1. rub the glory to tele to al-k

2. run north to the gnome glider

3. fly to the gnome tree

4. fly to white wolf mountain

5. run to the heroes guild east of the mountain

you are done!

srry about the short post length :P

I guess its just a fast way to do it :)

Eh, I only recharge if it has 1 Charge left and I'm passing by through there or something, or when it runs out of charges I just teleport to falador and walk to the Heros guild. :-w

game neckless... :?

home teleport.... :?

But the method the author suggested is useful if you can't get access to the Heros guild quickly with a games necklace or having your house located in Taverly.

i never thought of the games necklace...

where does it teleport you to?

and lots of people dont have their house in the tavelry

well i guess i kknow some other ways now

thanks for the advise guys

*Pulls out watch*

It's been over a month or so since I last charged my glory amulet. Two-Hundred thirty-five Law runes and at least one of each elemental staff is fine for me.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

game neckless... :?

home teleport.... :?

But the method the author suggested is useful if you can't get access to the Heros guild quickly with a games necklace or having your house located in Taverly.

Getting friends to do it for you... I win! You both LOSE!

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

quickest way without doubt is game necklace, just walk south, ive been recharging 10 at a time while abyss crafting, walking from fally is just too long,

Quit Runescape 10 jan 2007 - Playing again 2012

Ronnyuk.png

4842295.png

quickest way without doubt is game necklace, just walk south, ive been recharging 10 at a time while abyss crafting, walking from fally is just too long,

If you bank at rogues den you can recharge 29 per run :o Just wear one and have 28 in your inventory, after you charge the first one wear it and charge the other 28, easy as pie :)

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

If you bank at rogues den you can recharge 29 per run :o Just wear one and have 28 in your inventory, after you charge the first one wear it and charge the other 28, easy as pie :)

Do people really have 29 Glory Amulets? That's about 2,175,000 in items right there... makes me wish I could craft amulets of glory :( .

Do people really have 29 Glory Amulets? That's about 2,175,000 in items right there... makes me wish I could craft amulets of glory :( .

Some serious abyss nat crafters probably have 50 glory ammies. (Well the rich abby nat crafters, but I've never met somebody making nats through the abyss who was poor.)

redbullsigortiz.jpg

You don't exactly have to be "rich" to have a lot of Dragon Ammys...

All you need is a decent combat lvl and a lot of good luck at the Fire Giants. It was nothing for me the average a half key drop at least every trip or every other trip.

Then just simply find someone who will trade you a charged Dragon Ammy for a Dragon Stone. And now adays, I'd imagine some people would be smart enough to trade the full keys for the Ammys seeing as though there would be a possibility of profitting off it then.

Its how I managed to get so many ammys at least. Think I was up to about 27 or so.

EDIT: Oh... and games necklace is overall the best way. And if you have over 29 Ammys... then the Rouge's Den is a hop, skip, and a jump away after that. Can't comment on the House location, but I would have to say that its probably about the same distance away from the Guild.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

i never thought of the games necklace...

where does it teleport you to?

and lots of people dont have their house in the tavelry

well i guess i kknow some other ways now

thanks for the advise guys

Definitely Games Necklace, it tele's you to the games room in Burthorpe just a few short clicks north of Heros

Do people really have 29 Glory Amulets? That's about 2,175,000 in items right there... makes me wish I could craft amulets of glory

Yeah I'm only 75 RC and have 47 Glories - too much hassle re-charging all the time otherwise. I vaguely recall from N0valyfe's bank pic that he had somewhere in the region of 360 though!!

Mordendravid.png

I have 20 glories, and my friend has 82. :shock:

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

Ive been on members for like 8 days now... after an 8 months break I came back with nothing... now I got my 28 glory ammys(I havent done heroes so I have friends recharge for me haha such a pain!*if anyone on here has 28 ammys also and can charge add me...ill pay a little*)... its not hard at all to get em... just gotta rc like crazy... was 46 last week now 56... and I was running the whole time for the company cause it was making more money for me. anyways yea... I love my glory ammys... they are a life line to money for me, there is nothing easier in rs to make money than rcing...

Ooh... also ive got a whip and rune defender now also!! this is fun!

Did you heard about the kidnaping last night? no? well the kid just fell assleep.... :D lol...