~Leps Goals~ Dragon Boots drop

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

07,02,07,10:40AM

Been playing Priston Tale. Bored of it freezing, crashing and me having to kill the same monsters for weeks just for one level now. I guess I'm back again lol.

Here's the clue I did which was a month old. And a picture of Priston Tale.

90slayerclue41nl1.png

200762583213fd5.jpg

Narbcake, I couldn't find your blog so I actually had to search you name on youtube to find your compy hunting video!!!! :? :D Anyway it is really helpfull; and chompy hunting, well its just FTW.

Getting another sig

[removed]

07,02,07,5:02PM

Thanks guys. :) Here's my 3rd, I'm planning on finally leveling my pure to be a range/mage pking but I'll probably give up on him again. :P

First bow in an english server. =P~

070207502pmss7.png

Gratz on number 3, Had 4 here but i only made like half of what you did with 3 hehe, wish I had gotten em the first day, wouldnt have complained, oh well 21m still did the job for me :P Hopefully you'll get back to slayer and pass me while im away ;)

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

• 1 month later...

I can only play at my friends house, our computer still isn't back, gotta make the most out of what I can here. :P I only get to play like once or twice per week at his house, and it sucks cause a good update finally came out which I could have made about 100M or more off of. -.-

So for those who think I quit permanently, I havn't. Our computer is just not at our house still. I can be found on XBox live as "Ruuf1o" though. :wink: