21 June 2006 - Death to the Dorgeshuun!

Tommy213

Since the Lost Tribe quest many humans have visited the Dorgeshuun mines, but no cave goblin has yet had a tour of the surface. The Dorgeshuun Council fears that the H.A.M. group may be planning another attack, and want to send an agent to the surface to investigate, and they are looking for an adventurer to act as a guide. Introduce your new Dorgeshuun friend to Lumbridge's residents, silently take out guards, and foil those planning to bring Death to the Dorgeshuun!

If you can save the city you will be rewarded with some Thieving and Ranging XP, and the Dorgeshuun will show you how to use the special attacks of two of their more advanced weapons. You will also gain access to a new level of the H.A.M. cave where you can steal larger rewards.

In other news...

The mighty Guthix has decreed that the time has come for his tears to give Construction xp to adventurers for whom it is their lowest skill, but only if they own a house.

Im going there now!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol..now they make Tears game give Construction exp when it isn't your lowest skill anymore =\

read again, its if it is your lowest skill. Tears hasnt gave Cons exp yet.

he's saying that now they let it give xp...but its not his lowest skill anymore

w4M8t.png

Lol..now they make Tears game give Construction exp when it isn't your lowest skill anymore =\

read again, its if it is your lowest skill. Tears hasnt gave Cons exp yet.

he's saying that now they let it give xp...but its not his lowest skill anymore

Thats the point....they didnt want people just skipping the first 40 lvls of construction...

The PROUD owner of a fire cape.

-- I Support Israel, the United States, England, and any other country that has been attacked by terrorists--

---Any country attacked has a right to defend itself---

You will also gain access to a new level of the H.A.M. cave where you can steal larger rewards

I soooo hope they will let us be pickpocketing for level 2 and especially level 3 clues.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

Finally, a new guide for me to write! Hooray!

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

New weapons Bone dagger and Bone cross bow

bonedagger7iy.jpg

bonexbow0bb.jpg

Special for bow is sniping, lol

From the knowledge base:

Bone Dagger - Backstab

This attack will lower your opponent's Defence level by the amount of damage you inflict. You will have a very strong chance of hitting an unsuspecting opponent.

Dorgeshuun Crossbow - Snipe

This ranged attack will lower your opponent's Defence level by the amount of damage you inflict. You will have a very strong chance of hitting an unsuspecting opponent.

Sir+Jehu.png

Retired ~ "I'll Be Back!" NOT

If the weapons would have an OK bonus, that seems like a great special to me :o .

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know