lking 4 hawt bf! lulz 226 names

issy2

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure why not. But don't just ban players with bad names. Give them a chance to change. They soent time on their characters too.

sig2yq6.png

Presto instant eggs.
i have the solution to "goblin diplomacy"...kill wartface and bentnoze.

Lol this actually happened on my mage pure, Zamoraksimp...(wearing full mystic, lava staff...you can see the attraction can't you?)

Varrock Square

Guy: Hi are you a mage? (level 9)

Me: Yeah *starts to walk towards east bank*

Guy: Can I have some runes please?

Me: No sorry, I worked for mine, so should you.

Guy: Alright will you be my gf I got 3 mil? *switching to new tactics...yeah that's quite clever, I mean it's not at all see-through, right?*

Me: Get lost *reported, heads to Al Kharid*

Guy: Wait I'll give you 800k then you be my gf hottie?

Me: *reported* get lost noob

*conversation continues until I have reported him 13 times, I am in Taverly, and he has offered me 1 mil*

lol I can't believe what kind of guy gets turned on by pixels...

WEEE!!! I support massively.

i mean, wich lvl 40 ever wants a date... nobody. and i know all about noobs.. cause i see them aaall the time at the patch

Seriously.. support

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

I don't support the banning/forcible name changing.

I know quite a few people with so called "profane" names and they are very nice people. The reason they picked such a name was for fun, and that's what games are about, right? Personally whenever i see such a name i have a good laugh and move on :)

Perhaps someone will bring up the argument that it will taint the minds of the kids or whatever. I say, let them see it, and often. It's only offensive if you make it an abnormal thing (which it shouldn't be, people should not see things related to procreation as bad, it's just part of nature for god's sake) Kids these days are far too sheltered anyway.

However i do agree that making propositions of gf/bf should be an offense, in most cases (most cases being the leeching of items/money). This should count as two offenses really, one being offensive language and the other item scamming. However if someone wants to pursue a legitimate relationship (i.e. Laikrob and Golv, i think they are a really cute couple :wink:) they should certainly be allowed to. :

And i think i remember hearing about a mod saying that changing names is not supported by the RS engine anyway and they would not penalize people merely for having a weird name., unless it is racist or sexist.

i support you

My friend you would not tell with such high zest / to children ardent for some desperate glory / the old lie: Dulce et decorum est / pro patria mori.

These 'noobs' are not people as such, they are soulless creations of corporate greed.

i read this title thinking this was going to be really lame but i love the idea. its really lame with the boyfriend and girlfriend thing in the game it gets really annoying.

Signed and supported.

mysig11sv5.png

I don't support the banning/forcible name changing.

I know quite a few people with so called "profane" names and they are very nice people. The reason they picked such a name was for fun, and that's what games are about, right? Personally whenever i see such a name i have a good laugh and move on :)

Perhaps someone will bring up the argument that it will taint the minds of the kids or whatever. I say, let them see it, and often. It's only offensive if you make it an abnormal thing (which it shouldn't be, people should not see things related to procreation as bad, it's just part of nature for god's sake) Kids these days are far too sheltered anyway.

However i do agree that making propositions of gf/bf should be an offense, in most cases (most cases being the leeching of items/money). This should count as two offenses really, one being offensive language and the other item scamming. However if someone wants to pursue a legitimate relationship (i.e. Laikrob and Golv, i think they are a really cute couple :wink:) they should certainly be allowed to. :

And i think i remember hearing about a mod saying that changing names is not supported by the RS engine anyway and they would not penalize people merely for having a weird name., unless it is racist or sexist.

Does this looks like i'm agreeing? Take my name off the supporter list please.