Tip.It Times Presents: The Old Nite

oddfaery2

from what i heard, he truly was a nice guy. i only saw 3 famous people, which would be zezima, lily, and nova. the old nite was one i wanted to see the most. ~as recited and mashed around a bit from the book of guthix~ your death was not in vain, as it brought balance to the world. may heaven bring you peace.

banner6sw.png

~RIP The Old Nite~ gone, but never forgotten.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rest in peace Old Nite, I never met him or and of the the famous people. But reading the article, he was a great guy.

Proud Fire Cape Owner March 9, 2007

Owner of 2/24 Capes of Achievement

Planet__X.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, then throw it in their faces and ask for the oranges you originally asked for.

a big loss to Runescape, R.I.P. The Old Nite, you will be missed

yea.. sucks that he's gone.. =/.. but yea.. zezima's a guy.. pretty sure... im a good friend of terdmcmuffin if anyone remembers him.. he was around bak then when when there was like 3k people playing rsc.. says he used to play with the old nite and his wife every now and then... he'd talk to zezima while fishing in the fishing guild bak then.. says he remembers zezima complaining about all these people messaging him and etc heh.. well yea... got him to get bak into rs.. jus waiting for him to get his comp.. says zezima like round mid 20s or so now.. prob..

what are you talking about...?

I agree, it was sad when he said he would never speak again :cry:

RIP The Old Nite

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

although i didnt know the old nite on a daily basis, i always saw and chatted to him up at the abysall demons, he was giving me some lobsters that he had got from a drop.

i just find it real sad that he passed away the night that he had got 2079 total, as probably he didnt have any time to do anything 'fun' as he probably had always been training.

RIP mate, no-one can live up to your reputation.

~Sturitch~

I heard he died of cancer.. does anybody know what type?

I heard colon cancer. He was 45 from what I understand and his sister(flubber12?) and kid also play. And yes he was always nice even when ppl gave him abuse... He always called me m8 whenever he saw me and even 2 days after I tried to pk him at the rune rocks. I figured at the time he didnt remember who it was who tried to kill him but I think now maybe he was really that nice. Anyhow it was just business on my part as he had no armour and just a sword only so I was after some ores. I had on full rune and still couldnt kill him :oops: Im sure he got the zezima treatment everytime he stepped into the wildy. :?

limdog.png

I thought it was a great article.

I don't doubt the great friendship between the author and the Old Nite, I totally believe in it. All I ask is would the author have felt the same with a low level off the hiscores?

RIP the Old Nite. :boohoo:

I remember the first time i saw him, he was such a cool guy. We talked for a bit and then i had to log off. We chatted now and again and i can't believe that he is gone and that he'll never be back.

R.I.P The Old Nite The Legend

if only the highscores were done by xp not lvl's. :(

R.I.P my hero :boohoo:

:wall: :wall: :wall:

newbankofrsyq0.gif

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/2306/1kw4.gif[/img]

~ÃÆââ¬Â Ã¢ââ‰â¢ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡ÃâìÃÆÃââââ¬Ã¦R ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàHÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâöNÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃ

What happened to him?

did he die or something?

Guess you didnt read, he did die.

Very nice guy, rest in peace dude, know that others will carry on the good work you started.

RS Feb 2002.

tip.it 2005

Um..., i never new the guy personally... always admired his skills and watnot :oops: i remember seeing him once walking through fally, i thought to myself i cud never be that good.... and was envious as anything, now that i know he has passed, i kinda felt odd, even tho id never met him, i felt sad, i never new the guy...

R.I.P old nite :cry:

i'll always remember u as a legend

p.s. u kick zezimas arse

i just read good but sad =D> :cry:

r.i.p the old nite rs has lost a legend as it said "heros get remembered but legends never die" he he will never die as the legend he is

:boohoo:

eggnaiter

Um Not to be a sticky beak but without disturbing someones privacy, does anyone no how he passed away?

he past of some kind of cancer i don't know which type but we shoulden't go into that much detail a famliy is hit hard when they get news that anyone in there family has cancer i know

Great article indeed.

I must say it really brought the tears to my eyes, even though I have no

connection to the guy at all... One comforting thought though, he's in a better place now, right :wink:

- Agshlee

99/99 Mage - Achieved 23/07/2007

99/99 Ranged - Achieved 20/12/2007

93/99 Defence