Me: Borrowing Santa 0k/24h

Noob: Sure...

Noob: Wear your Santa

Me: Where did you see me say "Lending?"

*silence for a while*

*Noob logs*

XD

• 3 weeks later...

I'm fishing in Shilo because I like to torture myself from time to time going for 99 fishing, and the urns have helped a lot.

Noob: Nice flaming skull.

Noob: How much did you RTW for all that monkey stuff?

Noob: RWT*

Noob: I bet you bought a lot.

*silence*

Noob: Bot.

The odd part is that I'm only wearing one monkey item, the mace. Other than that I'm wearing the task armor.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Friend of mine was mining in F2P when this guy comes along and tries to take her spot. Needless to say, he wasn't able to.

My friend is the one with the least blanked out next to the sentences

Swearing

[hide]

delete.png[/hide]

F2P seems like a harsh place. :unsure:

Edited by Star.
Added hide tags for profanity

Ouch, that's mean :(. I was planning on making a slideshow or list of images about harassment near the end of the year...can you check with your friend if I may use this?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I'm fishing in Shilo because I like to torture myself from time to time going for 99 fishing, and the urns have helped a lot.

Noob: Nice flaming skull.

Noob: How much did you RTW for all that monkey stuff?

Noob: RWT*

Noob: I bet you bought a lot.

*silence*

Noob: Bot.

The odd part is that I'm only wearing one monkey item, the mace. Other than that I'm wearing the task armor.

Seriously, nothing rustles my jimmies more than Bot/RWT accusations. I have lost all faith in the rs player population and never talk to anyone except for my clan/friend chat.

Typical chat (Every time, now I just never reply to most people.):

me: standing there fishing, havent done a thing to this noob.

noob: "ha look at dis bot, *expletive* bot"

me: That's quite an accusation these days

noob: "nice bot talk nub, u dont get santa without botting"

me: Actually, I've had it since rsc

noob: "wat's rsc, is that ur bot server?"

me: *facepalm*

Funny, something similar happened to me while fishing here in lumby (only us three btw):

Person1: Lol, look at dis bot.

Me: I don't see anyone botting.

Person2: Yeah, me neither.

Person1: No, i mean the guy dropping the fish.

Person2: that would be me.

Person1: Lol, that's stupid. Only bots do that.

Oh, noobs that don't know what powerfishing is. #-o

22031_s.gif

Funny, something similar happened to me while fishing here in lumby (only us three btw):

convo

Oh, noobs that don't know what powerfishing is. #-o

Isn't it great that anything that isn't a part of their extremely limited game knowledge is either botting, hacking or clearly a glitch. I can tell you must be hitting your saturation point with the general RS population. :D

Have had a few like this too:

p1: Hi tom

me: hello

p2: can i add you?

me: um sure, if you want

p2: ok you are not online

me: (at this point, I humor them for a bit and decide to add them for a few mins)

p2: (via pm) Hi tom, can i plz have money i just got hacked

me: ... *delete*

p2: how r u loged off but still here???

p2: HELLO?

me: *chuckling irl*

I NEVER LEARN :P.

Ouch, that's mean :(. I was planning on making a slideshow or list of images about harassment near the end of the year...can you check with your friend if I may use this?

She's fine with you using it.

The above made me laugh. :P

[qfc]185-186-320-63847832[/qfc]

This thread is not intended to discuss politics, nor is it made to offend anyone or the actual canidates. For those of you who dont know America is going through a presidential election on Nov. 6 and i got this idea from the Diamond Jubilee.

Available To: F2P and P2p Alike

Where?: Karamja Banana Plantation

What do you do?: You get one vote you vote for one of the two canidates:

Mittens ( A monkey who is from the ardougne zoo, he had to wear mittens due to the fact he was near the penguin exhibit, thats how he got his name, after he escaped he made a fortune at Banana Capital and wants to share his knowledge and money with the player and all of monkeykind)

Obananas ( A monkey that is from near the shipyard, he won by a landslide in the last election. He wants to help the player and monkeys alike by by giving them things that would help there health and well being (restores)) Note this name is not made to make fun of the person who this is portraying this is the best name i could come up with feel free to put a better name in the post

What you do: All of Monkeykind has voted and it is up to you to break the tie, who you vote for will effect your rewards.

How to start: Go to the banana planatation and talk to the election official hell give you a ballot, on the ballot you choose mittens or obananas then it magically dissapears and the vote is counted. Then the npc you voted for will thank you and give you your first reward. If you talk to the person you did not vote for you will get one of to dialogues

IF you voted for Mittens and talk to Obananas: He'll say "You watch too much Bill O'simean"

Vice Versa: " You have doomed Karamja"

Rewards:

Vote for Mittens: 15000 coins and a 5000 xp lamp. A gift every month with the same thing and a Vote for Mittens picket sign

Vote for Obananas: 5 sof tickets 3 restore potions and 100 bananas this recurs every month like other prize l and a vote for obananas picket sign

Please do not flame this thread.

I chuckled.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

[qfc]185-186-320-63847832[/qfc]

This thread is not intended to discuss politics, nor is it made to offend anyone or the actual canidates. For those of you who dont know America is going through a presidential election on Nov. 6 and i got this idea from the Diamond Jubilee.

Available To: F2P and P2p Alike

Where?: Karamja Banana Plantation

What do you do?: You get one vote you vote for one of the two canidates:

Mittens ( A monkey who is from the ardougne zoo, he had to wear mittens due to the fact he was near the penguin exhibit, thats how he got his name, after he escaped he made a fortune at Banana Capital and wants to share his knowledge and money with the player and all of monkeykind)

Obananas ( A monkey that is from near the shipyard, he won by a landslide in the last election. He wants to help the player and monkeys alike by by giving them things that would help there health and well being (restores)) Note this name is not made to make fun of the person who this is portraying this is the best name i could come up with feel free to put a better name in the post

What you do: All of Monkeykind has voted and it is up to you to break the tie, who you vote for will effect your rewards.

How to start: Go to the banana planatation and talk to the election official hell give you a ballot, on the ballot you choose mittens or obananas then it magically dissapears and the vote is counted. Then the npc you voted for will thank you and give you your first reward. If you talk to the person you did not vote for you will get one of to dialogues

IF you voted for Mittens and talk to Obananas: He'll say "You watch too much Bill O'simean"

Vice Versa: " You have doomed Karamja"

Rewards:

Vote for Mittens: 15000 coins and a 5000 xp lamp. A gift every month with the same thing and a Vote for Mittens picket sign

Vote for Obananas: 5 sof tickets 3 restore potions and 100 bananas this recurs every month like other prize l and a vote for obananas picket sign

Please do not flame this thread.

I chuckled.

Is it alright if I vomit?

From beta:

No noobs in particular, but I find it hilarious the idiots in beta who are gambling.

• Like 1

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

• 3 months later...

So my friend said "There's no more quests?"

It was then that he was informed about the noticeboard :rolleyes: .

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.