Noobs say the funniest things!

xXAbyssalXx

Here we go, here we go same guy as the two previous posts

Noob: Hey can you get barrows armor from barrows brothers?

Me: As the name implies, yes.

Noob: Cool, I'm gonna go kill them and sell the armor for 1 mil

Me: The lowest barrow brother is lv 98 and you are lv 65....

Noob: I'll be fine I have full rune and I'll bring sharks

Me: :blink: Hey theres this cool site called Tip.it go check it out, has a barrows guide

Noob: I use RuneWiki

Me: Woah, bad boy, Tip.it rulz

Noob: I don't want any viruses on my computer

Me: Tip.it is virus free dude

Me: If you want less viruses, stopping looking at inappropriate pics online (joking here)

Noob: Okay, I'll try

Me: :blink:

This str pure came up to me when I was in the wilderness agility course and he starts killing me, I only had cakes on me then so I die. I'm annoyed because he killed me then...

Noob:Your reported for hacking!!!

Me:Why?

Noob:You only dropped cakes when I killed you!!!

Me: Thats all I had on me

Noob: lool you idiot why you only bring cakes into the wildy

Me:I was training agility

Noob:lool no you weren't you were at the obstacle course

Me:It's an agility course

Noob: lool no its not, thats the obby course lying haxer Im going to report you!!!!!

Me:I thought you already did?

Noob:nothing for like 2 minutes, then calls me an idiot and logs out.

Really sad, but it was pretty funny. :roll:

Isaact20.png

Isaact20.png

^Yup. I've posted some stupid stuff on this thread lol.

I had some guy like that on the agility course too TheGuthixSword :\

He came up to me asking for help with a map cluescroll. I agree knowing it's a trap (Wizardry gear, helllooo) so I bring food. As soon as we hit the wildy via teleport from Ardougne, he starts attacking me with spells that would make Voldemort jealous. I manage to slash the web with a knife and get all the way to the agility course where I train for a while. I get some xp until a short while later he appears and tries to kill me. I get more xp until I'm out of food and very nearly out of health.

I cuss him out and it's funny how people keep you alive just to get the last word in. So I get more xp and he finally kills me.

He did that for a small amount of xp and hurt pride.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Just explained to this guy that NPC's in skilling areas are not players but programs. He was like "woah these guys play 24/7!" and he thought that they were hacked accounts by Jagex now forced to play all the time. :wall:

Just explained to this guy that NPC's in skilling areas are not players but programs. He was like "woah these guys play 24/7!" and he thought that they were hacked accounts by Jagex now forced to play all the time. :wall:

Lol. Maybe he's hit on a brand new way to punish botters. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

• 1 month later...

Time to raise this thread from its grave.

So I was just checking upon Runescape this one day with mah usual casual equipments on (members objects). A level 3 comes to me.

LVL3: What armour is that.

Me: *tell what each piece of equipment is*

LVL3: Where you get it.

Me: From members server.

*Before I can get to details, he gets excited.*

LVL3: Omg hacker you cant take member stuff to free world.

Give me money or i report you.

Me: I'll give you stuff if you can catch me. *Tele*

If I hadn't been in a hurry, I would had probably played along for a while.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

I saw this at fally bank

Pure: Well I'm off to go get a fire cape.

Girl in ele: Oh nice Fire level?

Pure: I got 11 firemaking

Girl in ele: oh wow 11-99 fm will take a while.

Pure: Teleports away

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

i love it when noobs say "umadbro" they just sound like complete idiots saying they'll beat u up irl.

LOL :thumbsup:

i like how noobs have such bad attitudes towards high levels just because they're jelious

Theres gunna be so many more noobs with people making accounts thru refer a friend....

:ohnoes:

Eh... Perhaps I should pretend to be male.

110724234424.png

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

110724234424.png

I've had that problem before.

Not that I pretend to be a girl in the ga...

...Shut up...

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

I have to say that is the one good thing about the plethora of bots in F2P - they don't tell me my RS character is hawt and ask to be my bf. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Good way to deal with them :thumbup:.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

110724234424.png

Just do what I do, sell them nudes for 20m a pop.

Good way to deal with them :thumbup:.

Enaid encouraging prostitution?

its what $0.40 a mill now? 20m is pretty cheap imo.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

110724234424.png

Oh my, are you beaver lady? I'll laugh if you remember that.

Beaver lady?? :blink:

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

s0yih2.png

I was like 3k xp away from 97 constitution so I decided to go to Pest Control (for some reason or another) and I came across this moron. When I first got on the lander, someone was "making fun" of his dragon armor, and he got all defensive. I didn't say a word to him, then a few minutes later I get a pm. Right away, I could tell it was him from his capitalized text, stupid username, and incoherent sentences. I asked "Why are you pming me? I don't know you," and he just replied with the crap you can see in my pm over and over again; throwing in variations from time to time when his two braincells happened to rub in the other direction.

I got my level up and decided to log out, as I was ready to pass out from the sheer stupidity of the situation. This guy is dangerously stupid and I fear for his safety as well as those around him. There should be a report feature to alert Jagex of superhumanly moronic dolts so they can hopefully contact the authorities and make sure these incredibly stupid people don't destroy the planet somehow.

Makes you wonder how someone with such a low intellect can get to such a high level, doesn't it? Actually, now that I think about it further, that could give him an advantage over the competition, seeing how brainless grinding is such a core concept of this game.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

I don't see much of the stuff I see in this thread, but the other day I was in Edgeville and this level around 125 was asking everyone where the grand exchange was. I'm like 'south of fally', and he runs away.

Surprised he even knew where fally was.

Bruhx.png