Noobs say the funniest things!

xXAbyssalXx

I don't see it as a problem with the principle of the randomness in-game but more with corp and gwd boss design. They are dull and boringly designed. Things like tormented demons are so much more interesting and also much harder to compete at. If you duo with someone actually really good at tds you will not get more than one in five kills even with months of experience. If all combat were like tds people would be very upset though since most people (seem to) dislike it.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

IF people were as driven at TDs as they are at the other places, it would eventually boil down to the same thing, but at that point it becomes understandable and acceptable.

In fact if everything were as complex as TDs we wouldn't be having this conversation... :)

2dgucz6.png

Okay i got a good one my brothers name is (TY) and i Showed my friend runescape and the first hour he traded someone and this what was said

Friend: here u want some wood

Guy: Sure

Friend: Here you go

Guy: Ty

Friend: How do you know Ty

Guy: What are you talking about?

Friend: How do you know him?

Guy: i realy dont know what your talking about.

Friend: So what do you go to school with him?

Guy: Ty means Thank you

Friend: oh realy

Then my friend felt stupid and decided to run

• 3 weeks later...

I was training agility when suddenly I got this:

openingtroll.png

He wanted me to abuse a glitch concerning money pouch in deep wildy, and I was bored so I started bothering him and asking him random questions before accusing him

of trolling me.

Then this happened:

trollconvo.png

I'm surprised he persisted as long as he did, it took 10 minutes for him to give up.

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

I went to check out if there was people at trouble brewing, and when I arrived some dude and two girls were having a bizarre argument.

I blacked out the names to protect the otherwise instantly destroyed reputation of the participants.

Guaranteed lulz

Green = guy

Orange + yellow = girls

Black = bystanders

semifinal1.png

semifinal2.png

semifinal3.png

2480+ total

I was bored, so from the tiny pixels you left out, I managed to fix the puzzle and find out each player's name. :D

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• 2 weeks later...

Somehow players believe it is their right for others to immediately give them money when asked. However, I am not a money tree. Unfortunately I get this question pretty much everyday, and it always ends up with roughly the same dialogue :-(

Caution Please excuse the language.

zlz1hg.jpg

One would assume a nicer player would have just replied 'Ok thanks anyway'.

2vuhgcn.png

Somehow players believe it is their right for others to immediately give them money when asked. However, I am not a money tree. Unfortunately I get this question pretty much everyday, and it always ends up with roughly the same dialogue :-(

Caution Please excuse the language.

zlz1hg.jpg

One would assume a nicer player would have just replied 'Ok thanks anyway'.

lol, I never give money to anyone, why would you beg at someone giving you money when you should make it yourself :P And he is calling you greedy when he is begging :P

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yay! I always wanted to post in here, but I tend to forget to take screenshots lol.

Anyways, bit of explaining. I was doing a shooting star at Uzer, for those who play with fog on, you'll notice the color of the fog itself changes exactly in the spot where the star lands, from clear desert-ish to green swamp-ish. I said a comment about how nice it was that you could just step on one side of the star and watch it change, and vice-versa. As soon as I said that, this person basically interrupts me to complain about how fog makes him/her "lag". I told him/her that what he/she meant was more of a performance thing, not really related to slow response/connection, so shouldn't worry that was helping cause it, least that was my idea, until he/she interrupts me yet again, and then this conv happens:

lol-2.png

(the lems is meant to be "some problems" and sorry for that misspell, was kind of hard typing with how hard I was laughing).

Anyways, after that, he/she basically didn't wanna talk to me (or anyone in the star actually, as some were actually laughing as much as I was) and left first as soon as tubby was popped out lol...

Oh, don't you love when people come with made up degrees to sound smart <3

tumblr_m6mcuojTED1qlz68ro1_500.gif

Someone created a thread at [qfc]17-18-728-63688333[/qfc], complaining about the rise in Pirate Hat avatars on the RSOF. Before too long, their thread was boarded.

[hide]dasaso.png[/hide]

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I'm just going to say something... I really don't understand what a noob* is but I do know when I'm in the free too play worlds I call myself a noob*, and I have 531m in stuff equipped. And like 1 billion in my bank. I'm a proud Noob* °`-'°

Going to be Stalking my Prey from the Shadows

Dreaded_W0lf.png

IMO noob is just a term for novice players who don't know much about the game n00b on the other hand is a derogatory term usually used to describe "stupid" players and attitudes.

Dusk%20Soul.png

I'm just going to say something... I really don't understand what a noob* is but I do know when I'm in the free too play worlds I call myself a noob*, and I have 531m in stuff equipped. And like 1 billion in my bank. I'm a proud Noob* °`-'°

Let me tell you a little story.

There once was a player in full bandos,

a cls, rune boots and a glory.

All day he slayed greaters,

boasting about his drops.

For six fortnights, nay did he leave that crater.

He was 94 dg,

His binds were a primal spear,

a gorg plate, and couldn't use a csb.

His friends think he soloed KQ,

TDs, Arma, and even Nex,

but in truth, he was too afraid to buy brews.

He's 92 FM, but doesn't use his adze,

it'll burn his yews, and then he can't fletch,

Seriously, can this guy even add?

He wanted 99 mining,

so he dug up tons of rune.

Next to him, I felt my IQ declining.

When he was skilling he wore black (g) armor,

Ardy cape, his trusty dfs,

magic secateurs; He always was a farmer.

His ranarr grew tall and strong.

His bank doubled and tripled as he farmed,

"You could've made 10 fold with snaps,"

I said, to which he replied,

"L, kid, u r rong."

+9 internets, I wish it rhymed better but it was still epic.

"L kid u r rong"

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Nice poem :P.

A noob is someone who doesn't understand the game when you really expect them to by now, or just any immature idiot.

A newb is a new player - they are excused from not knowing/understanding the game. Properly this shouldn't be an insult.

Someone who doesn't play efficiently but knows it, is not a noob at all, but someone who plays inefficiently, and refuses to acknowledge that, is.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted