Noobs say the funniest things!

xXAbyssalXx

[this was a month and a half ago] ok so after talking to my friend about goals and how long iv been playing a noob inserts himself -

noob- oh so you'v only been playing 2 months? have you heard about the trade glitch?

me- no, and i don't want to

noob- well you trade me 5m and i trade you 2m and we both get 10m

me- just keep going k?

noob- what you dont want free money? we just got to goto a place called gamers grotto

now we all know where this is going but yeah people underestimate people, and since i have a couple friends that can handle just about anyone else in the game i had them meet me there for kicks, but the stupid lurer thought his friend could handle a 137 in pro mage gear, a 138 in pro mage gear and another 138 in bandos/claws and rather than admitting he was luring his friend lost around 10m, pretty funny overall

iOwn.... (kinda)

2 year old account, Hoping to max before 3-year mark.
rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

1500 total, 2000 total, 2200 total, 2400 total, 2496 total, 2595 total.

99s in order: 99 herblore, 99 firemaking, 99 cooking, 99 strength, 99 Constitution, 99 Attack, 99 ranged, 99 dungeoneering, 99 summoning, 99 fletching,

• 2 weeks later...

Happened to me a few days ago, I was on my noob account, smithing in Burthorpe, when a lvl3 came to me.

lvl3: How can I get out of here?

me: Where would you like to go?

lvl3: Agility

me: The agility course is a bit north from here

(he stands there saying nothing)

me: Would you like me to show you the place?

lvl3: Scammer!!!

(he runs away)

:blink:

He probably thought you were going to charge him 10k or something.

Ah yes, perhaps! Never occurred to me.

I was thinking that maybe when he started playing, he only got one piece of advice from some friend, who had played earlier: "never go north with anyone, they take you to wildy and kill you and take all your stuff!"

He probably thought you were going to charge him 10k or something.

Ah yes, perhaps! Never occurred to me.

I was thinking that maybe when he started playing, he only got one piece of advice from some friend, who had played earlier: "never go north with anyone, they take you to wildy and kill you and take all your stuff!"

Indeed, that is possible. But I wouldn't worry too much about it, as you know you were only sincerely offering to help ^_^.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Someone asked me for money. So I advised:

"Cut some trees or go mine iron ore."

He replied: "No...To hard and boring i make my living of sqeel of forchew" [sic].

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

RuneSpan was not hyped enough.

[spoiler=Proof]I mentioned today's update and my friend said: "What was today's update?" Q.E.D.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

RuneSpan was not hyped enough.

[spoiler=Proof]I mentioned today's update and my friend said: "What was today's update?" Q.E.D.

Someone asked me what Runespan was and where is was and I tell them "I have no Clue" but they keep asking.

Going to be Stalking my Prey from the Shadows

Dreaded_W0lf.png

• 2 weeks later...

So there I was standing at the G.E. when I overhear this conversation.

noobclue.jpg

:wall:

29y32nr.png

Snipersxope.png

Firemaking cape 12/22/08 & Range cape 10/07/09

Quest cape 12/10/09 & Agility cape 8/13/10

Here's something that happened a few minutes ago (The noob is in red, though there are some funny stuff others said):

[hide=Some language]SSwKI.png[/hide]

(BTW, I've been reading since page 1, reached page 135 so far :P reading the thread to pass time while going for 99 Firemaking.)

Edited by Quyneax
Added hide tags.

Was fine up until he tried to act like he was from 2005. Went downhill for him from there. :P

Would've been easier to just tell him how to get it though, since he obviously didn't know about any fansites.

But... google "runescape dusty key" and you'll get 5 websites with answers?!?! This is 2012, not 1998. People should know how to perform a simple websearch.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

But... google "runescape dusty key" and you'll get 5 websites with answers?!?! This is 2012, not 1998. People should know how to perform a simple websearch.

I didn't know webpages like that existed until I encountered a tip.it event and joined here. It might have been an earlier time, but newbs will be newbs. :P

It's easy for people who know better to expect others to take the simple route.

I didn't know webpages like that existed until I encountered a tip.it event and joined here. It might have been an earlier time, but newbs will be newbs. :P

Google IS the simply route! Gah!

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Google IS the simply route! Gah!

Thanks for agreeing with me. :o

I guess. Then again I've been learning to look stuff up on google since I was very young. I google search first, and ask someone second.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

I guess. Then again I've been learning to look stuff up on google since I was very young. I google search first, and ask someone second.

I google everything these days if I have a question about anything. No point in asking my dad as if he doesn't know it either, he googles it.

This is getting a little off-topic though. Sorry for derailing the thread. :P

Here's a quite funny converstation I just had:

Noob: Need help buying 10k maple longbow u's paying 50k over (repeated a few times)

Me: [Noob], why do you need that?

Noob: Alching. Help me out?

Me: I strongly doubt you can get through 10k maple longbow (u) in 4 hours

Me: So you can simply wait until the limit is reset and you can buy more.

Noob: Lol I'm stockpiling

Me: No point

Me: There's no real point in stockpiling unless you want to autoclick it all

Noob: Exactly, not like I wanna check lmao

Me: So you're admitting to botting?

Me: Not a really smart thing

Noob: I never admitted anything <-- yeah right

Then he proceeds to flame me, nothing surprising.

Here's another really funny one.

Some guy was pretending to drop Dharok's sets (I knew he was going to drop bronze sets, though.)

Then the noob started saying "items worth more than 3k don't show up on ground anyway"

I tell him "Dude have you been living under a rock or something?

Noob: Dude stfu I'm twice your level

Me: Oh, I didn't know you were Lv. 212!

Noob: It's called exaggeration, go back to school

Sad thing is that the noob was lv 135.

I don't remember the particular conversation, but this guy from another clan tried to say I was blackmailing him for arguing with him. Was like...dafuq?

Jacariah.png

sig3nt.png