What character class are you?

inner_breed

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see plenty of rs2 products misunderstood this thread.

Back in rsc when you made an account (old school rsc, not at the end of rsc) you chose a character class. I can't remember all of them, but I think it was adventurer, miner, mage, and warrior.

however there are persons that played rsc (like me) but didn't had to chose any type

btw i just thought you wanted to know what we mainly train

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

Back in rsc when you made an account (old school rsc, not at the end of rsc) you chose a character class. I can't remember all of them, but I think it was adventurer, miner, mage, and warrior.

however there are persons that played rsc (like me me) but didn't had to chose any type

btw i just thought you wanted to know what we mainly train

Yeah, that class function was taken out when RSC was still alive and kicking i believe

I remember people making lots of rangers just so they could give there main 10 of those stubby arrows lol.

I was an adventurer btw \'

coolio0wjos1.jpg

My WoW character, gnome warlock Saldomar

I had an adventurer, but I mostly mined :lol:

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

Warrior.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Lol, you're such a moron

lol ive been playing this game 2 months what do u expect:p

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=948385#948385

See? This is what annoys me. RS2 products who BS about being 'veterans.'

[bleep] it, I'm actually starting to get annoyed of RSC'ers who brag about being there too. It's a damn game. The old RS is gone, stop reminiscing over it by making threads which points out that you played RS to make yourself feel good about starting a game before anyone else. It's so god damn nerdy.

I'm a warrior/woodcutter :P (strange since I oppose deforestation :oops: )

Lol, you're such a moron

lol ive been playing this game 2 months what do u expect:p

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=948385#948385

See? This is what annoys me. RS2 products who BS about being 'veterans.'

* it, I'm actually starting to get annoyed of RSC'ers who brag about being there too. It's a damn game. The old RS is gone, stop reminiscing over it by making threads which points out that you played RS to make yourself feel good about starting a game before anyone else. It's so god damn nerdy.

Owned... Remind me never to get you mad, I wouldn't to get owned for the whole Tip.it community to see. :shock: