Runescape Gods

Bluefire0223

I have my own religion, NECROISM.

Other than that, I support Saradomin, the armour looks best.

Necroism?? You believe in dead people or death? :? :?:

I don't really support any of the RS gods. I use whatever items are best for a situation, so zammy book when I'm attacking (barrows) and sara book when I need defence bonus (abyss crafting). As far as capes and mystic armor goes, I got black mystic top and bottom and zammy cape because it looks best with obby shield and whip.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

Hey guys, this is a runescape, a whole virtual world where we can choose our own destiny and reality, in this new world doent exist religions like budist or catolic so you must believe in your own god!

The OOC guy have a god: The cabbage.

Well, i think Zamorak can own all (lol) because he was a very powerfull mortal of the Majarrat and became a god, if you follow the path of zamorak, you can become in a god and even dont know it! Strengh trought Chaos! The chaos is what hate the enemy, the chaos of the lag, the chaos when you own them in wildy and for the lag they cannot egg the sharks!

Of course Guthix is very important, he is the world of gielinor, he grat knowledge about all can reveal the more dark secrets of the worlds, the nature is his power, where are trees guthix is in it, he is in the sun, in the earth, in the air, he doesnt need phisical form because he is whatever he want.

But Saradomin is more like the way of the light, (i'm dark

:twisted: ) he preffers the order and everybodu happy but in his laws! He is good because has a powerfull weapon: The knowledge. Strengh trough the Knowledge. Anyways he have very important apports to the justice and the laws, but is a dictator for me.

And of course the powerfull Zaros, this is very much like Kronos from greek mithology, Kronos defeated his father Uranus to take the control upon the titans, then his sons defeated him and they become the new rulers of the Olympus. Zaros was powerfull but was "defeated" by the time, now he is only an acient god. But you can check the letter to saradomin, he feels scared of talking Zaros, maybe he can be defeated, but his power is infinite and maybe, some day, like Zamorak he will return to take the control!

In this analisis i cna see the differents religions of runescape changed to:

Saradominist: The medieval catolic church, managers of the order and warriors against the heretics. Creators of the Crusades and planning to unify the world in this unique religion.

Zamorakian: Satanists or simply neo-pagans. Satanist what are against the catolics and neo-pagans than are against satanits but opressed anyways by the catolics.

Guthix: Budist religion, comprend taoist fundament and a great relation with the nature. It can be Wicca or neo-pagan too, very relationed by the "god" and the "goddess" rulers of the nature.

Zaros: The acient mithology, religions of acient culture, its like a Osiris in the Egyptian Mithology (good side) or an evil and dictator Kronos.

We can make a relation beetween runescape gods and acient gods:

Zamorak: Ares, mars, Hades, Set, Loki. (I dont have time to say an explication, please search in internet or join to my forums to more detailed info lol)

Saradomin: Zeuz, Ra, Thot, Odin.

Guthix: Apolo, some random japanese god-guy.

Zaros: Kronos, Uranus, osiris.

Ok, i hope wiith this little guide you enjoy the runescapians religions lol!

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

Hey guys, this is a runescape, a whole virtual world where we can choose our own destiny and reality, in this new world doent exist religions like budist or catolic so you must believe in your own god!

Well, i think Zamorak can own all (lol) because he was a very powerfull mortal of the Majarrat and became a god, if you follow the path of zamorak, you can become in a god and even dont know it! Strengh trought Chaos! The chaos is what hate the enemy, the chaos of the lag, the chaos when you own them in wildy and for the lag they cannot egg the sharks!

Of course Guthix is very important, he is the world of gielinor, he grat knowledge about all can reveal the more dark secrets of the worlds, the nature is his power, where are trees guthix is in it, he is in the sun, in the earth, in the air, he doesnt need phisical form because he is whatever he want.

:twisted: ) he preffers the order and everybodu happy but in his laws! He is good because has a powerfull weapon: The knowledge. Strengh trough the Knowledge. Anyways he have very important apports to the justice and the laws, but is a dictator for me.

And of course the powerfull Zaros, this is very much like Kronos from greek mithology, Kronos defeated his father Uranus to take the control upon the titans, then his sons defeated him and they become the new rulers of the Olympus. Zaros was powerfull but was "defeated" by the time, now he is only an acient god. But you can check the letter to saradomin, he feels scared of talking Zaros, maybe he can be defeated, but his power is infinite and maybe, some day, like Zamorak he will return to take the control!

Saradominist: The medieval catolic church, managers of the order and warriors against the heretics. Creators of the Crusades and planning to unify the world in this unique religion.

Zamorakian: Satanists or simply neo-pagans. Satanist what are against the catolics and neo-pagans than are against satanits but opressed anyways by the catolics.

Guthix: Budist religion, comprend taoist fundament and a great relation with the nature. It can be Wicca or neo-pagan too, very relationed by the "god" and the "goddess" rulers of the nature.

Zaros: The acient mithology, religions of acient culture, its like a Osiris in the Egyptian Mithology (good side) or an evil and dictator Kronos.

Zamorak: Ares, mars, Hades, Set, Loki. (I dont have time to say an explication, please search in internet or join to my forums to more detailed info lol)

wait a moment... ARE YOU CALLING ME A SATANIST?

Al kharid God = Zaros, Therefore

ZAROS

If you believe in Zammy.... yep! Think about it.... the God of Destruction, Devastation, sounds alot like Satan if you ask me.

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

Zamorak armor and items look nice, but I'm always a good guy in videogames where you can choose your side, like Fable and KOTOR. Exept in Black & White 2, where being good is just plain boring. :P

So its Saradomin.

Pro Einari (level-119)

Attack 97 Strenght 99 Defence 90 Hits 96

On a break, again.

Errr... not really... If thou are zamorakian you must be err...Dark?

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!