Runescape Gods

Bluefire0223

im with zaros all the way.

i wish jadex would do more stuff involving him. :(

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

Zaros: Kronos, Uranus, osiris.

Ok, i hope wiith this little guide you enjoy the runescapians religions lol!

I totally disagree with that. Osiris, according to Egyptian mythology was the god of the dead. He was in the underworld, judging with the Feather of Truth( or something like that) weather they could pass on. Anubis had to trick Osiris to make you pass. Knowing this, you can conclude the Osiris was the god of the underworld and of justice. Zaros wasn't the god of either one of those two things. Ichtarin of Runescape is the god of the dead. Uranus? Nope. In ancient Greek mythology, Uranus was the titan who formed the world. Guthix made Runescape. Uranus also gave birth to many children through Gaia which would help him rule the Universe. Zaros never had children. The Maharajat were just his loyal and powerful followers, not his children. Kronos gave birth to Zues, Hades, and Poseiden. Kronos had heard from a prophecy that his children would bring him to his downfall. So, he ate his children. All but one. Rhea, who gave birth to Kronos's children hid Zues. Zues then took over Kronos. Zaros, again, did not have any children. Zamorak was his general, and Zaros used to trust Zamorak alot. Kronos never trusted his children. Also, some of the Maharajat destroyed Zaros, and Zamorak was their leader. The children of Kornos alone did not take over Kronus. Zues had allied with other mythical beasts to help deafeat the Titans.

Everything else seemed fine.

Al kharid God = Zaros, Therefore

ZAROS

wait a moment... ARE YOU CALLING ME A SATANIST?

If you believe in Zammy.... yep! Think about it.... the God of Destruction, Devastation, sounds alot like Satan if you ask me.

The Destroyer is the god of destruction, not Zamorak. Zamorak is just the god of Chaos.

On Topic: I support Zaros, Armadyl, and Saradomin

mercedesmanipulationn1cj8.png

~Joined RS December 2001

~Retired Mid-2007

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ALL HAIL ZAMORAK, THE TRUE KING!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

lol, i love being weird and dramatic. anyway, im f2p, sooo who the heck is zaros?

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

i wear sara so it'll be sara

After all without him rs players would not exist

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I prefer Guthix. Saradomin is too pompous, and Zamorak is too sarcastic; although I personally think he is preferable over Saradomin.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

ZAMORAK!

1) I'm not satanic, but I'm an atheist all the way

2) "I'm dark" :wink:

With dark I mean that I like dark more than light, I only wear dark clothes etc. I'd never be satanic, but I'll NEVER believe to this irl weirdo they call "God"

Plus I'm always in the "evil" or "dark" side in games :D

But not satanic. No. Satan bad. Me good. Me still dark. Atheist good. God bad. Satan bad.

Zamorak can't be compred to satan, Zamorak's cool, Zamorak's sarcastic, he's the "evil" guy but not satan.

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

Guthix

My friend you would not tell with such high zest / to children ardent for some desperate glory / the old lie: Dulce et decorum est / pro patria mori.

These 'noobs' are not people as such, they are soulless creations of corporate greed.

Guthix...

Basicly it means you can abuse the power of whatever side to achieve your goals

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!