Don't Chew your nails (picture)

ork_2001

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, your nerve endings just sticking out? :? seeing as i do know some medical stuff coming from a 3 generation of medical doctors and nurses, it's not normal for your nerve endings to be outside the casing of you skin. Somehow i think that in the process maybe that a small blood vessel was pushed near the surface and that is what you are punturing. IF this turns infected i would highly reccommend seeing a doctor......

Btw, i do trim my nails, but only when i am extremely nervous... such as taking an important test, ive been told to stop chewing. So this is not like an obsessive habit. Just to be sure you understand, this is not an obsessive habit. Im serious that this is not an obsessive habit. will you get off my back, this isn't an obsessive habit. Did i mention that this is not an obsessive habit and i don't suffer from an obsessive compulsive disorder, i did didn't I. Right?

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

Chew your lip. It tastes better :D

I pick my nails, I always thought they tasted...weird. Plus the fact most of the "dirt" under your fingernails is fecal matter/peanut butter. But mostly number 2.

Maybe that will help with your addiction :P

C'mon now, you don't gotta be judemental towards me.

I'm simply trying to get a point across, which is to stop people from their nail biting/chewing/picking habbits by posting images of what your finger nails will look like if you keep it up.

Sigedit-1.jpg

youre never ever gonna get a girl with these nails....... Laughing

Haha, I get girls, dun worry about that lol. Remember, I'm a human too, so lets not try to put down Ork here with his bad fingernail biting habbits. :wink:

Sigedit-1.jpg

i don't bite my nails, I chew my knuckles, I used to chew the end of my sleeve but my mum shouted at me for it so i started chewing my knuckles \'

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

C'mon now, you don't gotta be judemental towards me.

I'm simply trying to get a point across, which is to stop people from their nail biting/chewing/picking habbits by posting images of what your finger nails will look like if you keep it up.

Well for that, I sincerely applaud your efforts. But it still doesn't hide the fact your fingernails make you a disgusting creature! :P