BeSt DrOpS EvEr- (from people dying that is)

nyyankees588

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have a little story with mine. :lol:

So I just got about 7M from skilling, and decided to try merchanting. Found someone selling Full Veracs for about 300k under the average price. We trade, I only glance over the confirm screen, and BAM, no brassard, but another skirt. A 1.2M difference, in his behalf. So now I'm down 1.2M, I log and sleep it off, trying to figure out how I'll make that money back.

So the next day, I decide to get flax and cut yews, so I can make yew longs and make back the money. I see a red dot when I'm walking back to Seers bank and see a small group of people booking it to the dot (booking it = running). As do I, and it was a drop, with lots of good stuff. I drop a few bowstrings, and try picking up the Whip, Mystic skirt, and drag square, but to no avail. After frantically looking for something, I click the Coins, since no one else had. BAM!!! 1532K is now in my inventory. I was so happy, I didn't have to fletch back any cash. At that moment, I knew if anything bad happened to me, unexpected, I will most likely make it all back in one quick drop.

Hope you liked my story, and the 1.5M is the only drop from a person I've got. Maybe I'll get a phat and they won't PM me and I can't find their name. :mrgreen:

he he very nice \'

Getting another sig

[removed]

I was at the troll stronghold and some guy ran up forgetting about the thrower trolls. He eventually died. Dropped, Ring of wealth, Glory ammy, Granite shield, and Rune axe (other stuff to but those were the valuables). I gave back the ring and ammy and kept the shield (would've given back the axe to but forgot that it was one of the things he dropped).

-Wolve

i was fighting the kbg about a year ago with this lvl 120 archer, i almost died ran out of food so i telied to draynor using my glory ammy and a few secs l8r i think he must have tellied a few mins l8 cause i suddenly seen him in draynor and his red bar was full and i got about 1k rune arrows 10 ranged pots 5 pray pots, some rune throwing axes glory ring of wealth and mage short lol :)

Red H Mask

Obby shield

Over 1m in gp

Cooked lobbys

He was at the tzhaar. A Ket om was killing him while he was afk (Gaspeth!)

Some guy died Afk (Omg..again!) and dropped green vambs and 9k. I wa happy back then, but now 9k seems very unusualy low

I have never killed anyone (non-NPCs), but when I was herding sheep yesterday I saw some guy die and drop:

A granite Shield

Rune boots

Rune b-axe

A Team Cape

2 Lobbies

4 Swordies

400 gp

Gold Gloves.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

#1 - about 10 rune axe heads total, one broken rune axe

#2 - granite maul, berserker some guy was poisoned and i got it when he died

#3 - rune kite, 300 nats i was in the lumby caves and i ran over and dropped some of my food and got the kite and but missed some other stuff, he came back swearing at me to give it back

#4 - some guy had about 2 hp left at the taverly dungeon blue drags and i traded him tele runes andsome food for his rune pl8 :twisted:

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

I was trying to find the chest door in the barrows tunnel when I see a red dot on the mini map, I go there, and I see some stuff. I got rune legs, kite, some runes(14k waters, some bloods and deaths), and berserker. :lol:

Your minimap doesn't work on the tunnels :roll:

Lamest attempt at a lure ever.
No, Ive seen "selling easter egg 5m must be level 78 77 or 76 and meet at varrock bar unarmed.

I once just got a few small items but I was a Noob at the time so it was GREATLY appreciated.

On the side note here I have been in the other situation where I died and a few people salvaged my items. One guy ended up giving all the stuff he had back and another guy tried selling the items to me.

A HUGE thanks to those out there that give stuff back (which I do as well). It sucks dying and is even worse when you lose some pretty valuable stuff.

3 Days ago i was Merchanting soem Guthan sets, because i had recently lost 500k staking, i had just went to check what people there in world 2 fally were selling chains for, as that was my goal, and i run back to the place where Guthan sells at, and see someone nearly redbarred and an evil chicken

I run over clicking liek mad and i suddenly see my cash go from 22M ro 45M and also got his bones rofl

Immediately blew it all on: Full Dragon, Verac, Guthan, Dharok, and a Fury lol

superhawtknungyi1.png

July 18th - Drag Med from KBD, 2 trips

July 20th - Dragon Chain from KQ, 4 trips

August 3rd - Dragon Spear from KBD 3 Trips

Some guy was getting slaughtered my zammy monks in temple near wild. The scammer logged out, even though the guy died, I picked up rune baxe and full helm. I pmed the guy to ask if he wanted them back, but he didnt answer me. I was lvl 20 something, and i sold for like 80k for both, and said "waoh im rich"

cypress85.png

i once saw ruby and ash in the wildy, thought it was a santa hat.

Allright i was training with dharoks on one of the big monkeys on ape atoll and there was another guy there and than his prayer ran out. he died and i got dharok helm, abby whip, and full rune :D :D :D

I was just walking through varrock (I'm playing on my laptop which is quite difficult) and I see some mage get killed by a guard. I walk over to pile expecting somebody else to come by and get it first (I'm slow with laptop mouse pad) and nobody does. I see that there are coins on the top of the pile so I pick them up expecting about 5k max. and low and behold there's 85k!! Also about 100 chaos and 250 fire runes :D

I was at ardougne bank and some someone running into the bank with poison he had like 1 hp left he was at bank then he didnt made it he came from the wildy with skull i was happy because the drop was whip full rune with obby shield super att pots,super str pots and 450 rune arrows poison :P :lol:

afker at bandit camp dropped guthans spear, whip, rune chest and legs, bezerker helm, rune boots, fury ammy, obby shield, obby cape, ring of wealth, 500 chaos, 50 nature/death/law/cosmic

i would have given back but they didnt even try to come back to get it

shorty2av.gif

Shorty427-96 CB merchanter/skiller banned 6/27/04

The Jakal-109 CB 99 Range/Magic/Fletching, 80 runecrafting.

Kirby1288-101 CB skiller 99 fletching.

bones

lol

but my best was at barrows

lvl 118's think their defense is high enough to take torags without prayer

got his whip, torags helm, torags body, full karils, etc

sold back for like 5 mil i think since he pm'd me right away

also i saw some water runes on the floor while running out of barrows and i right click, there was ahrims hood and ahrims bottom + other stuff like p pots

i wonder why the runes were on top though =\

another time at barrows i went in karils tomb and immediately saw someone fall. they had a whip and other stuff i cant remember

the funniest one was when i was at fire giants, i was lvl 104 at the time and he was lvl 99. me and him clicked on a different fire giant around the same time and he killed his before i killed mine and he was gloating so i turned off my public chat so i didnt have to listen

about 50 mins later another game walked in and i always see who i am training by so i turned my camera and saw that lvl 99's stuff on the floor

had 1.1 mil cash for some reason, warrior helm some rune stuff and obby set when they were 1 mil

he started pm'ing me and i was gonna give it bqck but he was like omg you noob you took my stuff, omg give it back before i report you

so i turned my pm on friends and hopped

:wink:

Yesterday, i saw a guy in the stronghold of security, in level four. He was "fighting an Ankou, but he suddenly went away from keyboard or something, and he died..

I got his rune scimmy, 200 steel arrows, 300 bronze and 300 iron arrows, 10k, some mith ores and some uncut gems.

I guess it's my lucky day. :P

shannonta5.gif

Miami Heat 4ever fan.

Yes, i'm a girl! I like to watch NBA, so? =]]

Thanks star_in_the_sky for the AMAZING sig and eckered for the great avvy!!

A COUPLE DAYS AGO I WAS WATCHING A fight in the wild between a lvl90 and a lvl93 and one died and droped a bunch of stuff but the other guy didn't have room so i ran over and picked up some swordies a santa hat and full sara

Well...the only thing wrong with that is that the other guy would have eaten like a madman to pick that stuff up. Secondly, he would have room because I'm assuming he got hit a lot... :-s

EDIT: As for my best drop, I have gotten a couple rune helms, glorys, looted rune boots (they were just sitting there.... no clue why), and some other junk. :lol:

Screenshots10-16-2007-100108AM11-10.png

I was trying to find the chest door in the barrows tunnel when I see a red dot on the mini map, I go there, and I see some stuff. I got rune legs, kite, some runes(14k waters, some bloods and deaths), and berserker. :lol:

Your minimap doesn't work on the tunnels :roll:

It worked for my brother, Azurechaos when he found that death pile.... :roll:

Screenshots10-16-2007-100108AM11-10.png