If there was a Slayer guild, what would you want in it?

weirdguy0101

1. What level you need to get in

2. Where it is

3. Whats so good about it

4. other things

------- 55 or higher slayer to get in

------- in the slayer dungeon

------- all of the masters would have an assistant inside that could give you a new task

------- shops and a bank

Getting another sig

[removed]

i would say it should be at least 70+ to get in.

and minigame like bigmoneyak described :)

of course shops, banks, slayer master, or ability to ask any master (except burthrope) for assigment. i would be happy

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

bigmoney yak for slayer guild owner lol

Lol its big money AK. A name based off of my degenerate gambling . No big monkey or Big moan yak.

I've been rather jaded with slayer ever since the Dark Beast dissapointment and the Wild Pie release.

I'n a guild I would like a slayer challenge. Where you are pitted against waves of slayer monsters that you would have to swap approriate equipment to deal with. After 25 waves you get 1 chance to fight the New Slayer Monster, 96 slayer required. The Lesser God. Level 280, 260 hp, lowers stats by 1 every 10 seconds. Attacks against whatever prayer you are praying against so is best just to fight it without prayer. Hits a max 13. Poisons which hits starting at 8. At 1/4 life left he casts a wall of souls around you. You can either hack your way out of it or range him from inside of it to finish him off.

Drop is the new 80 attack weapon and 80 def armors, rannar, noted seaweed, noted guthix tea, noted sara brew, noted zamorak pots, noted burnt shrimps.

If you are posting on the RSO, add what I just posted. I think it would rock :3>

my bad. i think th god is a good idea. kindal ike jad except u need to switch equipment

untitled6kv7.gif

how about special slayer monsters that you can only get in the slayer guild, set by a master of the guild, and you could get tickets for them and trade em for unique items (maybe ones that were super effective on certain normal slayer monsters) or you could trade them for slayer xp like the agility dungeon in brimhaven. I would likee to see it in somewhere out of the way like in priffindas or somewhere, would a be a change from all the darkness that slayer seems to imply.

lifeqe6.png

single_skill1134687151.png

1. Level 75 Slayer and 100 Combat to Enter

2. Location: Somewhere in the Desert, that can be easily accessed by Carpet.

3. Pros:

~There would be a scrying device in the guild that would allow you to speak to all 4 of the slayer masters from the guild to get new assignments.

~You would be granted to change your assingment. However, you would HAVE to do the next assignment you are given, and can't change until it is done.

~Of course, a shop with all your slayer item needs.

~A Store that would buy slayer boots and certain slayer dropped-items for higher than regular high alching prices. This would maybe give more of a use to the bronze-mithril boots people get as drops, and have trouble selling.

~Teleportation portals to both Slayer Tower and Slayer Dungeon.

~A Mini-Game where you must kill waves of slayer monsters in a multi-combat zone, single-handedly. The more waves you kill, the more slayer exp you get. It would be an alternative way to gain experience, though killing monsters regularly would still be faster.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

have something like 70 slayer to join with portals to the slayer tower and dungeon. have new masters for 70 80 and 90 maybe that give big, good xp assingments. maybe have it in its own location that requires a tele spell like the POH one, possibley a new quest to unlock it or something?

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

~A Store that would buy slayer boots and certain slayer dropped-items for higher than regular high alching prices. This would maybe give more of a use to the bronze-mithril boots people get as drops, and have trouble selling.

Umm isn't high alch the speciality store price? So it wouldn't be exactly fair...

EDIT: Some where like Canfis. Lots of stores for drops like abyssal whip, metal boots, equipment etc. A orb to all masters. A area with 2 cages, you can go in a cage and then unlock the 1st one. can only have 1 person in a cage set at a time.

about lvl 70

various mini games to gain some exp and tokens.

Having some creatures in basement in cages to kill ( skeletons, kelphite workers, other general low levle junk monsters)

shop

one of the things you can trade in for your tokens\ points is a MASTER SLAYER Enchanted gem. I've just like a normal enchanted gem except the masters can give you assignments with it ( not burthope thou that would be too oober)

also maybe upgraded versions of current slayer items( like an actually useable leaf spear?)

also maybe some fancy equipable junk to go into shield slot like mumified heads or feather shields, not really functional but to show off

LK1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

What about the tower? That pretty much covers it.

A mad scientist in the attic, the owner is a vampire that dwells in the basement, a witch, skeletons, ghosts....

And you thought YOUR neighbors were weird!

The leader of the guild could be able to do many things for you. One thing would be he could change your family crest to a certain slayer monster, depending on what your slayer level was. For example, if you have 85 slayer you could of course change your family crest to abyssal demon.

Another thing could be that if you so happen to get a head of a slayer monster (crawling hand, cockatrice, kurask, abyssal demon? I think thats all) you could could bring it to the guild, talk to one of the npcs, and have him convert the head into a wearable mask/helmet. They could then add different things that the slayer monsters drop, such as claws, skin etc. so you could have him fashion the items into boots, gloves, clothes etc. Of course these items would be very rare drops.

The guild would of course have a shop where you could buy the necessary/essential slayer items.

The guild could also contain 3 portals. The first portal would transport you to your desired slayer master, you would enter the portal and it would give you the options of which slayer master you want to teleport to. The 2nd portal would teleport you to the slayer cave. The 3rd of course would teleport you into the slayer castle, or right outside the doors.

Anyways those are my ideas :-w \'

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

Umm isn't high alch the speciality store price? So it wouldn't be exactly fair...

EDIT: Some where like Canfis. Lots of stores for drops like abyssal whip, metal boots, equipment etc. A orb to all masters. A area with 2 cages, you can go in a cage and then unlock the 1st one. can only have 1 person in a cage set at a time.

I am aware of this...but it would still be very fair. Think about it. When you're killing a bunch of one monster and get like a million boots, it's a bit hard to sell them all to players, especially if they're adamant or below. With this idea, you could at least get some extra compensation for the semi-rare drops without having to find someone to buy it off of you. The prices could look something like this:

Bronze: 1,000 Gp

Iron: 2,500 Gp

Steel: 5,000 Gp

Black: 7,500 Gp

Mithril: 10,000 Gp

Adamant: 15,000 Gp

Rune: 25,000 Gp (Not like you'd sell it to the shop, but still.)

So see? The prices would still be fair. You'd only sell the lower, harder to sell boots to this shop in order to make them not SO worthless.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png