If there was a Slayer guild, what would you want in it?

weirdguy0101

Well, slayer is one of the awomsest (imo) skills, but we have no guild. Lately i have been thinking aobut what i would want in a Slayer guild.

My dream slayer guild would be:

Level 55 to get in. Located To the side of the slayer tower with ladders to all floors of the tower. Has a bank, rune shop, food shop, and a bar that sells the slayer drink. Has a place to communicate with a slayer master of your choice and another place that only goes to the burthope master. Has a portal that can be taken to a secret guild room in the slayer dungeon and back. Somewhere it has caged things for low level slayer tasks (mostly ghouls). Might have a caged green dragon. Also has one of those wildy/legends cape sellers with special designs. One cape for level: 55, 60, 70, 80, 90, and 99.

When your writing what you want inclue these things:

1. What level you need to get in

2. Where it is

3. Whats so good about it

4. other things

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

im thinking of mini games where you can win slayer xp? :?

40slayer to enter....in zanaris

They could just add that into pest control, of course they would have to set the xp you get pretty low, like lower then prayer or else everybody would be able to get 85 slayer and I'd be out of business :oops:

I cant think of much you could put in a slayer guild, it's a pretty basic skill so you couldnt do much...

tele's to the masters would be nice but would make it a little too easy.

They have a prayer guild, so anything really can happen

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

actually, now that I think of it I have an idea for something.

They could add a couple of new slayer masters within the guild that have higher requirements. Just like the shilo master requires 100 cb and a certain slayer level these guys could have 60 or 70 or 80 slayer required to use. They give out large amounts of monsters per assignment and are basicly an addition to the current masters but much higher.

They could add a couple of new slayer masters within the guild that have higher requirements. Just like the shilo master requires 100 cb and a certain slayer level these guys could have 60 or 70 or 80 slayer required to use. They give out large amounts of monsters per assignment and are basicly an addition to the current masters but much higher.

that would be nice.

however id rather just have a drop finally added to dark beasts

tipitsigkk0.jpg

that would be nice.

however id rather just have a drop finally added to dark beasts

I would too, but this is a topic about guilds not about slayer monster updates :)

maybe choose your assignments, but the fact that slayer tower and dungeon has most of the slayer monsters doesnt leave much to the imagination :shock:
Choosing assignments will never happen, everyone would just choose the best exp assignments :?
sig5235ro7.jpg

When your writing what you want inclue these things:

1. What level you need to get in

2. Where it is

3. Whats so good about it

4. other things

1. 75

2. Canifis Town Center

3. Like you said, a place in which one could communicate with any slayer master.

4. Free candy and beer on Saturdays.

To be honest, I really don't think a guild for slayer is needed. It is a great skill as it is, and if a guild would be added, and it would look like what you wrote, it would give an unfair advantage, i think.

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

Maybe exactly like the warriors guild.

Play various mini-games to get slayer tokens which allow access into a training area, where the monsters give slayer xp whether you're assigned to them or not. Considerably reduced slayer xp of course, but still.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

ok the slayer guild

requirements to get in 70 slayer

inside the guild:the ultimate slayer master: Joe.....Smith :shock:

in the guild have shops for the slayer tools and teleporters to the slayer tower and dungeon.

have low level slayer monsters in cages for ranger training etc :?

rune shop,archer shop, shop to buy special melee weapons

(those shops are meant to supply people with the tools needed to kill monsters)

minigames where u hunt beasts the more u kill in 5 mins the more exp u get.........

these are just some examples

tyluke.png

Tyluke.png

only 2 skills below level 50 :)

bigmoney yak for slayer guild owner lol

Lol its big money AK. A name based off of my degenerate gambling . No big monkey or Big moan yak.

I've been rather jaded with slayer ever since the Dark Beast dissapointment and the Wild Pie release.

I'n a guild I would like a slayer challenge. Where you are pitted against waves of slayer monsters that you would have to swap approriate equipment to deal with. After 25 waves you get 1 chance to fight the New Slayer Monster, 96 slayer required. The Lesser God. Level 280, 260 hp, lowers stats by 1 every 10 seconds. Attacks against whatever prayer you are praying against so is best just to fight it without prayer. Hits a max 13. Poisons which hits starting at 8. At 1/4 life left he casts a wall of souls around you. You can either hack your way out of it or range him from inside of it to finish him off.

Drop is the new 80 attack weapon and 80 def armors, rannar, noted seaweed, noted guthix tea, noted sara brew, noted zamorak pots, noted burnt shrimps.

If you are posting on the RSO, add what I just posted. I think it would rock :3>

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

I'n a guild I would like a slayer challenge. Where you are pitted against waves of slayer monsters that you would have to swap approriate equipment to deal with. After 25 waves you get 1 chance to fight the New Slayer Monster, 96 slayer required. The Lesser God. Level 280, 260 hp, lowers stats by 1 every 10 seconds. Attacks against whatever prayer you are praying against so is best just to fight it without prayer. Hits a max 13. Poisons which hits starting at 8. At 1/4 life left he casts a wall of souls around you. You can either hack your way out of it or range him from inside of it to finish him off.

Drop is the new 80 attack weapon and 80 def armors, rannar, noted seaweed, noted guthix tea, noted sara brew, noted zamorak pots, noted burnt shrimps.

If you are posting on the RSO, add what I just posted. I think it would rock :3>

It's almost as if... Just maybe, you've thought about this before. Lol. A drop list XD

codguy.png

Codguy.png

something like 65 slayer to enter

should be in canafis!

new slayer master (how about THE slayer master?)

portal to slayer tower (and back lol allowing entrance to the guild from the tower)

a slayer shop (sells all slayer items)

a slayer mini game

weednbkdq9copyhz4.jpg

Empire Mind:Nbk killed your clan.

NATURAL BORN KILLERS

JUST LIKE THAT

2400 Fire Giants - People would camp out and range those things for ever and get easy levels.

5200 dagganoths - Hello to 85 Slayer before the task is done....

Ok maybe the numbers are exagurated a bit, but that would hurt Slayer, Personally i would like 5200 dagganoths. But Jagex wouldn't

penguinesigrq6.png

It's almost as if... Just maybe, you've thought about this before. Lol. A drop list XD

No, If I had I would have presented it a little better.

It's still a better idea than I have seen so far:-/

But tbh I dont think we'll ever get a guild.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.