Bank Deposit Box on Karamja!!

ApplePieMan

We need a Bank-Deposit-Box on Karamja, in a F2p spot!!

This has probly been suggested 100's of times, but us F2p's need one!!

I think that it could be around here maybe...

bankdepositonkaramja4lj.png

This makes the fishing skill more fun, and a lot easier. You wouldnt be able to take stuff out of the deposit box, just like normal ones at the bank.

Rate/Hate/Flame on :twisted:

~~ApplePieMan

rangedpoonssigdb7.png

I like the idea, but it won't be done, just because Jagex doesnt feel like it...

Being p2p myself, I wouldn't no of fishing troubles, but I always like to support f2p 8-)

Thx. We have some serious issues. Limited bank space, no training spots, crowded worlds. Give us a break, if we had our way, we would be members.

~~ApplePieMan

rangedpoonssigdb7.png

I like the idea, but it won't be done, just because Jagex doesnt feel like it...

Being p2p myself, I wouldn't no of fishing troubles, but I always like to support f2p 8-)

Thx. We have some serious issues. Limited bank space, no training spots, crowded worlds. Give us a break, if we had our way, we would be members.

And thats where you're wrong. You dont pay=You dont get more bank space, more trainning places, more worlds.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

One. F2P is meant to have things that are needing, so people would pay for members. By your logic, we might as well have a Bank Deposit Box every few Runescapian Meters.

Two. The Bank Deposit Box's main use is to allow people with resetting PINs to deposit their items.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

This makes the fishing skill more fun, and a lot easier. You wouldnt be able to take stuff out of the deposit box, just like normal ones at the bank.

Lots of things would make the game easier. Stackable rune essence and a sword with +2,000 to strength would make the game easier, but that doesn't mean it's a good idea.

I agree. I actually used to fish on Karamja and a lack of a bank there is extremely inconvenient.

I support this idea, too.

Tetsuya.png

I smell another Members VS Free Players debate coming up. In short, Pompous Idiots VS Selfish Idiots. No offense to all the nice members and free players out there.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

I smell another Members VS Free Players debate coming up.

i am f2p. i dont see it as a problem not having a bank on karamja island. f2p doesnt pay so the game should be harder then that of P2P. (by harder i mean that f2p have less resources then p2p). i have 73 fishing (40-73 i got on Karamja island catching lobs) and i dont see anything wrong with it. if you dont like fishing on f2p, then get members!!

cookied3um.jpg

Sig is thanx to Cookie!!!

Agreed. I never have any problems on fishing on F2P. You could, after all; cook your fishes in Port Sarim quite easily, if you can't get a fire.

~Toxicologist~

i was F2P a loooong time and got 76 fishing on karambja which made it all the more satisfying. i dont see a reason to have a bank there...just tele to fally (mage exp :) ) and bank there or bring a wc hatchet and tinder and chop either the three trees by the ship or the dead trees on the volcano to cook your food then go train at the lessers/moss giants and use the food you catch. this gives you decent fishing/cooking/woodcutting/firemaking exp you can make a fair ammount of money off lesser drops so its a pretty good plan and moss giants are good for prayer/crafting(bring a chisel for the gems they drop) on F2P.

weednbkdq9copyhz4.jpg

Empire Mind:Nbk killed your clan.

NATURAL BORN KILLERS

JUST LIKE THAT

unfeasable. a bank super close to karamja ( probably ardougne - is this the correct spelling? i haven't been p2p for a while ) is one of the advantages of being a member. just to let you know, there isn't any bank on crandor or karamja. so if a member doesn't have one, how can non-members have one?

the nearest bank for members is taking a boat ride away from karamja to west ardounge ( correct me if im wrong ). u gotta persuade jagex to give p2p a nice bank before they can even decide giving us one.

Don't get me wrong, I love the fishing skill. Its fun, and great as an afk skill, but it's a real inconvienece that the only place to fish tuna, lobs, and swords is in one spot, far from a bank.

Micro, there is a bank in p2p areas on karamja. I don't want this to become a f2p vs. p2p debate. I understand that f2p don't pay, therefore, we don't get extras. As I stated in my first post stop telling me to become a member, because if I had my way, I would be one!

That is a good idea Lokisilath, but I just want pure fishing and cooking xp for some good money like most people who fish there.

Artie, shut up. That is ridiculus, and entirely misses the point.

I understand about bank space too. I am f2p, so I don't get benefits, I've heard it millions of times. That is not the point, My point is that we have sooo many inconviences. Give us another dock somewhere else on the mainland.

~~ApplePieMan

rangedpoonssigdb7.png

There is a bank in Draynor. That is close enough. If you want money, you can bank in Draynor. If you want exp and money, you can do fly fishing. You should try fly fishing sometime, it really is quite fun.

sig2.jpg

just to let you know, there isn't any bank on crandor or karamja. so if a member doesn't have one, how can non-members have one? the nearest bank for members is taking a boat ride away from karamja to west ardounge ( correct me if im wrong ). u gotta persuade jagex to give p2p a nice bank before they can even decide giving us one.

isn't there a p2p bank in the fight caves?

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

There is a bank in Draynor. That is close enough. If you want money, you can bank in Draynor. If you want exp and money, you can do fly fishing. You should try fly fishing sometime, it really is quite fun.

I did fly fish. I fly-fished from 20-60 fishing, and from 25-63 cooking. I enjoy fly-fishing, but its better xp and cash on karamja.

Btw, my friend who is running for me, is currently using Draynor bank.

~~ApplePieMan

rangedpoonssigdb7.png

i like this idea but itll never be done. The fish prices will go way down. And that bank you drew out is kinda small :-w Also, if F2Pers get a bank P2Pers should too..

\:D/ Ray::P2P::::Roaming Around::::Phat me pl0x?::::Beamster:: \:D/

reduccionoy9.jpg

First of all there is a bank on karamja very close to that fishing spot... in the Tz-haar city in karamja volcano.

Second, you are free to play. Jagex is a company like all other companies, their goal is to make a profit. Name me one other MMORPG on the market that has a free unlimited-time demo for the game, most of them is restricted to something lik 7 days. You do not pay = you do not have a good service. If you want a better service become a member.

Now if you are stuck as a F2P, you have many choices:

I) There are many different ways of fishing, if you need xp, like many posts before me have stated, go do some fly-fishing.

II) If you are fishing lobsters for money, bank at falador. Alot of players before you have gotten high fishing that way, it is longer but if you want better become a member.

III) Your best option is to bring a hatchet/tinderbox with you. Fish an inventory of lobsters, go to karamja volcano, cook them then fight the lessers, sell all the loot you get to general store. Rinse and repeat.

Runescape Name: Thy Sens Fan

Home World: 130

I hate F2Pers who think they actually deserve these stuff. No offense to other F2Pers out there, me included.

~Toxicologist~

deposit box is called depostit box cuz you cant take stuff out of it... then just ask for a bank there...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

deposit box is called depostit box cuz you cant take stuff out of it... then just ask for a bank there...

All I was asking for was a deposit box. I don't need to be able to take it out. Any sensible person doesnt cook at karamja, we just need a place to store our food.

~~ApplePieMan

rangedpoonssigdb7.png

ApplepieMan you seem to be totally ignorant of the fact that it is a large inconveniance for a REASON. F2P has many large inconveniances, and they ahve them for a REASON. If you can't figure out the reaosn then there is no point in anyone trying to talk to you any further about this.

Hosan.png