Bank Deposit Box on Karamja!!

ApplePieMan

Despite the tremendous amounts of spelling errors of the poster above, I agree.

Besides, the Bank Deposit Box is mainly for people who lost their PIN, not for convenience.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

As much as I want it as a f2per, It's not going to happen as much as you want it to, those are just some of the troubles we f2pers have to go through but It's unrealistic to ever have one for f2pers.

ddcopybi5.png

^Clickity to go to our forums

I don't think it would even be that good.

Fly fishing is just as good exp (if not better), so most people do it for cash.

If the box would be placed loads more Fish would enter the market, crashing the price. (hurting the p2p fishers)

It would also make the fishing and cooking skills much to easy. (hurting people who already done it all the hard way)

THe extra (and cheaper) fish would make combat skills much easyer. (hurting people who already done it all the hard way)

So basicly it would mess up the game for P2P fishers, high leveled fishers, High combat leveled players and any other player with fish on his/her bank.

f2p skilltotal 1050+

The whole point they didn't put one up there already is that they want fisher f2p's to get members so they can access close banks in Catherby, and later on, in the fishing guild.

Just get members. 5$ a MONTH, I dont see the problem.

2480+ total

As people have said, I think that f2p is inconvenienced like this for a reason. If they put a bank on Karamaja, it would almost obsolete the p2p fishing guild. And the fishing guild set-up is a massive advantage of getting members.

And as long as we don't pay for the game, we can't really ask for updates...

Lobster/swordfish prices will fall. I don't like the sound of that. I can barely get 250 apiece for cooked already (used to be so easy before construction, too).

I got to 80 fishing on freeworld running back and forth, the new update that enabled right-click board ship only helped me on 30 runs or so (had to do 400+). I don't want any banks/deposit boxes on that island for freeworld.

I am a tree.

As people have said, I think that f2p is inconvenienced like this for a reason. If they put a bank on Karamaja, it would almost obsolete the p2p fishing guild. And the fishing guild set-up is a massive advantage of getting members.

Not really. Even with the deposit box Catherberry would still be more convenient than Karamja. And the fishing guild will still be much much more convenient.

Tetsuya.png

Another way for JAGeX to make you pay, don't you think? Give me one good reason, with full logical explainations, why JAgeX should do this. And don't try to twist evidence or claims.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Its funny, if someone came up to you and handed you $100, you wouldnt say "well i want $150", Youd say "Wow thanks!". But yet jagex gives you a free game, unlimited access and you still want more...

90 Combat 1900+ Total

99 Crafting 99 Cooking 99 Firemaking

99 Herblore 99 Fletching 98 Farming

silverandblackfinishvr8.gif

I agree. I don't get why people would do it online if they don't in real life.

~Toxicologist~

if there was a bank buisness would go way down for people who are actually bothered to go back on the boat and to the shop or bank befor we know it all these weak people would start to fish and sell other wise there is no point having a bank there :shame:

We need a Bank-Deposit-Box on Karamja, in a F2p spot!!

This has probly been suggested 100's of times, but us F2p's need one!!

I think that it could be around here maybe...

bankdepositonkaramja4lj.png

This makes the fishing skill more fun, and a lot easier. You wouldnt be able to take stuff out of the deposit box, just like normal ones at the bank.

Rate/Hate/Flame on :twisted:

yea now there is a smart idea (barely ever see those lol)

I'm f2p myself and have no idea why others complain. If you just keep the raw materials and things you need you'll be fine for back space. And this fishing thing is stupid, just bring teleport to falador runes and go from there. That's half the journey gone along with that stupid boats fee.

This makes the fishing skill more fun, and a lot easier. You wouldnt be able to take stuff out of the deposit box, just like normal ones at the bank.

Lots of things would make the game easier. Stackable rune essence and a sword with +2,000 to strength would make the game easier, but that doesn't mean it's a good idea.

Agreed. RuneScpae is supposted to be hard. Have you tried some of the Members quests such as Underground Pass. Its whats hard that makes this game fun! :)

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

Currently going for 76 fishing

I am F2P by the way.

ApplePieMan, you are inappreciative for what you already have. It is F2P, you are not paying to play this game, yet you still demand more. Jagex could just make this game members-only and you'd HAVE to pay to play.

Jagex don't give F2P updates, with the occasional exception. Why? Because we don't PAY. We play for FREE. The real point of F2P is to lure you in to buy P2P to get the full extent of the game.

If you continue this thread on it'll be a flame war F2P vs P2P.

Please keep in mind I am an F2Per myself.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png