Monster Drops Rally

D CHAIN FROM DUSTY!!

(in invo) also got 91 attack then too.(in the chat box)

*image*

Nice Fake :)

Umm hows that [bleep] fake?

here how its fake, the drop he just got with the bones, as coins on it, so duh he couldnt have got the chain as the drop, i mean think people #-o

Your an idiot...Ever think that after he got the chain, he attacked another Dust Devil? :roll:

And anyways, I'm sure that he got the chain and the Attack level within a few minutes...hence the 'Congrats on Attack lvl' in the chatbox...

Noone of you noticed its the old-kind chain? (or isnt it? :oops: )

Rank 10 Mining in Sweden :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

W0000000000000T!!!!!111!!!1! i was just about to leave when i decided to kill one more iron dragon, i was their for 3 hours. the drops i got are circled in white.

dskirt2yc1.png

did you really kill the dragon or did someone just leave it there?

no only joking nice drop !!!!!!! =D> oh and nice levels on runescape.

can we be friends?

please check my blog

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=655418&highlight=

please check it out :pray: and tell me if im doing well because i only joined.

1: i was still a 70 back then ranging fire giants and after 500+ skills(i swear) i finnaly got a D MED .

2: it was a while since my d med drop and a friend of me learned me to barrow althoug i was not very lucky i made good profit after 60 trips GUTHANS SPEAR

3: 5 days after the spear me and my best friend were kqing and after 27 kills (w00ties) i see a D CHAIN on the floor!!! back then they were 20m so 10m each

4: 2 months after the chain i was doing clues for a while and after many stupid ones i finnaly got the ultimate clue : A ROBIN HOOT HAT

5: today i went back to slay and i was killing trolls suddenly a friend calls me he was in trouble he was in elven city with 3 hp left so i tele to him giving him sharks to complete his clue. he says to me if i get 2-3m you get 200-300k i dont expected that whats teh chance of sush a clue? 10 misn later im troll killing again and he suddenly he sais in privat w000000t blk cav i was so glad for him cause he needed it and then he said were r you then i give you 100k so i tell him to come to the games room and i get 100k of my friend i was so happy. But what made me really happy was that after that i went back to trolls and after 3 kills i finnaly got the D LEFT HALF :-))))

Lol at HOOT HAT

robin hood went to a hooters show and got a hat? :o

anway

first actual dragon drop!

shieldlafthalfpi4.png

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!! ROFLLMFAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My F2P Moneymaking Guide!

Always gargle before a takeoff. Wakka Wakka!

Dragon shield left half, that's my one and only dragon drop.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Just got d skirt from metals :D :D

and I got spear from jellies

ill upload pic from metal later (didnt know how to take pics when I got spear)

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

Here's a drop we don't see very often...took me 50 some p pots, but I finally got them! \'

granitelegshh0.png

I've also gotten a D chain from a Dust Devil, but I didn't know how to take pictures at the time. #-o

Dragon drops:(18)

Barrow Drops: (21)

Obtained Attack Cape: ~6/14/07~

first ever dragon drop:

pray63ng0.png

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

W0000000000000T!!!!!111!!!1! i was just about to leave when i decided to kill one more iron dragon, i was their for 3 hours. the drops i got are circled in white.

dskirt2yc1.png

when you have the chance can you take me to those dragon and remember to check my blog

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=655418&highlight=

and good luck with your levels and looking for more good drops!!

:thumbsup:

Here are my Dragon Drops (I won't post my rune+other decent ones, there's too many..slayer ftw)

Dragon Left Half:

shieldlefthalf53107th7.png

ON MAIN (Banned)

Dragon Platelegs:

dlegssf6.png

Dragon Skirt:

dragonskirtjq1.png

I also got a D2H drop with xxxapathyxxx from the KQ :) (like ...6 trips)

And I've gotten a Dragon Spear from a Fire Giant..back in like 2005 ROFL. \'

I don't know, but I might have gotten a dmed from barrows, probably did..but I can't remember, I didn't screenie barrows drops.

All I need is:

Axe+Chain :)

sick_conspir.png

here how its fake, the drop he just got with the bones, as coins on it, so duh he couldnt have got the chain as the drop, i mean think people

i mean think people, drops from previous dustdevils disappear immedietly after killing them!

:?

aaaaanyway, i have bad drop luck. Best was probably a clue that led to a pirate hat :?