BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&

W00T 3 d chains!? Nice toast. Good luck with your goals :) I'm trying to get a rune defender too lol

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liek wtf!1 25 Pages? :x

I'm coming after you, i'm allready at 7 posts 8-)

Anywayz, goodluck mate, i'm on one of the pics, the one of that famous guy/girl whateva, the one with 'green' in his name, i logged in 8-)

You suck. :3>

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

I haven't seen you in ages Toast, and I came here straight after I noticed that you had changed your RSN on your tip.it account. Have you just been playing on your new pure only, or have you taken me off your list on Toast647?

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã

Hey toast!! good to see ur still alive! :uhh: i alched my whip the other day... but I'm not a poor newb any more \' Some of the items I have now are d legs, zammy plate, d med, cannon, full veracs, d hally,rune boots, obby cape, 11 rune defenders and rune gloves :thumbsup: AND I STILL OWN YOU when it comes down to my construction lvl (about the only skill im higher than you in) :XD: . O and bluefir says hello from w.o.w. ( world of warcraft ) and mage lord doesnt play any MMORPGs anymore. Well gratz on 99 cooking I g2g for now and I might post some more later. Whats up with the burnt lobbys????

lamby00.png

barrowsmfmcape,Lamby00.gif

Lamby00.gif

I got the logs! Now if only I could build a massive pyre needing about 143k logs....

All your burnt lobs from donations? Do you do anything other than advertise on forums to get burnt lobs? You buy any?

And when i said its unoriginal i was reffering to the collecting of burnt food in general e.g. zoid of course.. and hammers, bronze picks, cabbages etc

NumaNuma Fan | WoW > Rs