Ask a stupid question, get a SMART answer!!

malo2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't really talk. It just sounds eerily like human speech :anxious:

How exactly does an amulet of catspeak work when my cat is not smart enough to make intelligent conversation?

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted:

I think I answered this question earlier in this thread, but I might as well do it again since it's not a very long proof...

The egg, by several hundred million years. Dinosaurs existed and laid eggs long before the advent of chickens. Note that you did not specify chicken egg :P

How come The Shaikahan is the only monster in RS to have "the" in its name?

easyclickfe5.jpg

It is the only monster with "the" its name because Zamorak cursed/blessed it so people would wonder why it has "the" in its name while they are attacked by it and don't notice until it's too late. :twisted:

Why did I have to rewrite a whole post twice when I messed up,tried to fix but it kept deleting my letters so I had to write them again :wall: ,then forgot something and had rewrite it again? :evil:

dragon3.jpg

dragon7.jpg

your eyes will start to hurt because of some technicall thing that goes on inside the brain.

why can't guys have kids?

~Every party has a pooper. That's why they created toilets.~

~Studies show that 64% of teenagers are bad at math. If you are one of the 48% who isn't, put this in your sig.~

Spiritmage57.gif

Because sperm do not carry enough nutrients to support a developing embroy. Also, us guys dont have uterus, which is the area of fetal growth. And were wimps. :mrgreen:

Why does it say "A nonrenewable resource" when you examine coal, yet it renews in onder 30 seconds?

triforceelf.png

because its a game and they wouldn't want people to stop paying for a subscription when all the coal is out. :idea: nice answer for that question by the way.

My question! Why are new players called noobs (or newbs) instead of being called newps (kinda like new player roled into one word) ?

~Every party has a pooper. That's why they created toilets.~

~Studies show that 64% of teenagers are bad at math. If you are one of the 48% who isn't, put this in your sig.~

Spiritmage57.gif

because "newpie" sounds really wierd while "newbie" doesnt. also, noop would be extremly wierd :shock:

triforce, nice scientific answer... and most guys are wimps :P

my Q: why does the violin player -------> :boohoo: look so crabby all the time? i thought violin was supposed to be "enlightening"

.::Dare To Dance::.

If I'm not mistaken, most violin players rest the violin on their shoulder when they play. However the violin player in question has no shoulder, so he experiences extreme discomfort while he is playing, which is reflected in his facial expression.

If there were a "Lightbulb Changing" skill in Runescape, what level would it take to fix a lamp post?

b6ebdf2a12.png

armycommandercopy.png

You would be able to fix a basic lamp post within the first 10 levels. However, colored lamp posts would require progressively higher levels. At level 75 and above, you would be able to fix magical lamp posts that could walk around and attack targets, effectively making them the first player summoned monster in RS that could deal damage. You would be able to fix more powerful lamp posts as your level progressed, with the level 90 lamp post being almost able to defeat a level-2 man :shock:

If batman were to take on inspector gadget in a fight, who would win the most of three fights? What if james bond were to join the battle? :-k

easyclickfe5.jpg

batman wins the first one. inspector gadget wins the second after countering batmans moves. While they are fighting the third round, bond kills them both.

how do people already have the plus 44 albums already?

plaxer_x.png

wii_forum2.jpg

Click here to see my goals and achievements thread

becuse they hacked god's comp

where do babies come from? jk

if there was pimping skill what lvl to wear giant necklaces and 10 rings at once?

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

100, pimping skill give abosolutely nothing until u reach 99 then pot up to 100

Pimping potion is worth around 1 mill each and only 1 randomly spawns in runescape somewhere each month. :D

Why is Forum Games so 1337?

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

I think he got killed or just died for some other reason. I have no full idea. But please don't talk about it anymore. Let TheOldNite rest in peace. :?

Now for a new question... How long does it take to change your hair color?

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)