Ask a stupid question, get a SMART answer!!

malo2

Um, to the best of my knowledge, they don't, seeing as that would cause one eye to have an extra eyelid, thus making the cat asymmetric. Objects in nature are almost always symmetric, either bilaterally, or radially.

When, in the course of human events, is it necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands that connect it to another? Phrase your answer in the form of a declaration.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, one must realize that we hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed, by their Creator, with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.

This brings us to the point that to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. :thumbsup:

How is Nascar racing considered a sport? If it is simply the danger element, then why is Russian Roulette not a sport?

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted:

unlike russian roulette, which only involves blind luck, stock car racing does involve some amount atheletic skill - especially quick reflexes, a sense of timing, and a certain amount of physical endurance.

why is it necesarry for every anime show to have some diabetically cute character that adds nothing to the plot or viewing experience?

Because CDs are Compact Discs, and DVDs are Digital Video Discs. Not very smart, no? :mrgreen:

Why did you ignore Mr. Stalin's question? And to you, Mr. Stalin, I ask does it have to be only one, because Pokemon is NOTHING but cute things that add nothing to the plot.

Yea but make it diet, tubby!

In the Castle of Figueras on a misty day

A sovereign prince will be born of an infamous woman:

Surname of breeches on the ground will make him posthumous,

Never was there a King so very bad in his provenance

How did he know?

he didn't - he wrote a bunch of poetry so vague that you could reinterpret it to mean whatever you want. notice that nostradamus'es predictions are always found out after the fact; for example, people didn't read nostradamus and predict 9/11, but after the towers fell, some people looked back and reinterpreted what the verses said to match what they saw. when someone can read nostradamus and tell me what is going to happen, then it happens, i'll start listening

suppose that you don't vote one day, how much effect does that really have on an election?

(Actually the 9/11 quatrain that circulated around the internet after 9/11 was a hoax. He did write a much more vague quatrain about a city on the 40th parallel burning, but this is almost certainly in reference to the London City Fire.)

Here's the value of a vote. In the most recent presidential election, 105,360,260 people cast ballots. That means that each person's vote counted 0.000000949%. I challenge you to find a math wizard to tell you that that number is equal to zero. Your vote does count. It counts 0.000000949%.

Why, oh WHY can't I think of a good question? :cry:

No, it is not obvious, because the poster above you might had some imaginative problems that must be threaten by a psycoanalist or any cerebral disfunction that must be treated then by an expert in the camus of the cerebral proccess.

Why Richard the Lionhearted was soo 1337 ?????

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

Richard the Lionhearted is considered to be a great man because of how he negotiated with the Muslim leader, Saladin, in order to allow Christians to make pilgrimage to the Holy Lands (Jerusalem) after they were taken by the Muslim forces.

How did the final Crusade end?

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

I'm often confused by this... cuz numbers to the 0 power means they're being multiplied by themselves 0 times... and it nothing's being multiplied... shouldn't it be 0? :-k #-o

Can we get a math genius or something? This is a very pressing issue.

Why are numbers to the "0" power always 1?

because....

example, 2 to the 2 is 2*2=4 right?

and 2 to the 2 is 2*1=2

2 to the 1 is 2 to the 2 divided by 2 (2*2=2*2/2)

do that once more and you have 2 to the 0 = (2 to the 1)/ 2 = 1

I know that is sloppy but thats the reason

why are swords pointy?

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpgworldmapsig.png matthew02468.pngmatthew02468.gif

destroys you with a hyper beam from my rayquaza and takes the cheese

It depends on what timezone you're in. In NYC it's 1:04 PM, not my time though, my timezone is private.

If volcanos don't explode what's it called then?

Erupts? :?

I don't know how it is written, english is not my mother tongue...

Why do I write here? ^^

You are more insane than I

Why does air pressure go up with less air?

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]