what is happening to Lilyuffie88

i have been watching Lilyuffie88 go further and further down in the high scores. I have checked Lilyuffie88's levels and Lilyuffie88 isnt even ranked in construction. Did Lilyuffie get arrested or is Lilyuffie just taking a break?

Sorry if this sounds noobish but its been bugging me.

i think she/he finally got that it never ends and to stop wasting her/his life and get a job and a life.

Yes, and you are? What an idiot.

If you look closely at Lily's experience, it is still ranked among the first five.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

You people sound like the Hollywood lovers. "Mary kissed Bob! OMG!" "Is Katy going to have kids??" "Bill is staring in the next movie!!!"

Leave them alone, they dont have to play RS 24/7.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

You people sound like the Hollywood lovers. "Mary kissed Bob! OMG!" "Is Katy going to have kids??" "Bill is staring in the next movie!!!"

I second that !

i third it =D>

if people want to quit they can quit. They dont have to keep playing just because they are on the high scores for your amusement

Drgnriderx11.png

I second that !

i third it =D>

if people want to quit they can quit. They dont have to keep playing just because they are on the high scores for your amusement

make that a forth \'

You have the right, and people have the right to hate you for it.

Thus, the circle of life is complete.

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

I second that !

i third it =D>

make that a forth \'

make it a fith ^.^ \'

dmoxlstxsoul.png

I second that !

i third it =D>

make that a forth \'

make it a fith ^.^ \'

no make it a 6th

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

I second that !

i third it =D>

make that a forth \'

make it a fith ^.^ \'

no make it a 6th

Wheres this up to... Oh yeah. I make it a seventh.

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

Currently going for 76 fishing

I second that !

i third it =D>

make that a forth \'

make it a fith ^.^ \'

no make it a 6th

I eighth it :o And.... because I'm bored...

I ninth it! :shock:

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

I second that !

i third it =D>

make that a forth \'

make it a fith ^.^ \'

no make it a 6th

i was thinking about thirding it but i guess i tenth it!...lol we got 10 =D>

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I second that !

i third it =D>

make that a forth \'

make it a fith ^.^ \'

no make it a 6th

I 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, AND 17th the notion. The last 6 were the other people living inside of me... :lol: :lol:

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

I second that !

i third it =D>

make that a forth \'

make it a fith ^.^ \'

no make it a 6th

I 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, AND 17th the notion. The last 6 were the other people living inside of me... :lol: :lol:

I'll stop the silly (I have multiple peolpe saying stuff) thing and go back to the real count, anywaaay.

You said exactly what I was thinking man. Seriously, WHO CARES, I remember when yuffie first maxed all combat stats. I said "Hmm, that's pretty cool" then when back to playing. If she really has found true love, then I'm glad to hear that. I think it seems a bit odd that she would think that a game could ruin it but if she aws really that addicted to it then it's nice to see her be responsible about it. Nice to see some runescapians have self control lol.

In short, I eleventh it!

Hosan.png

first off thanks for the stupid no need for quoting- wtg to make you all look idiots in my eyes :shame:

second why not let her play the game her way.

its her char, her choice. let her decide if she wishes to quit ok

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D