Funniest "Quote(s)" you've ever seen!

mr_blah_man

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know how, biabf has yet to find out...

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

umm...these two I found on my thread campaigning for a new rule. PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!!!

(i'll give link in a sec)

The other one's in a quote box in my sig. It's from a funny person who agreed with my thread.

*points down* :-w

"That's good pancreas music."

That was said by some surgeon who always listened to the Red Hot Chili Peppers while doing surgery.

Tell me, what have you learned from the word's that can't be spoken?

~ The Rain, the Reason, the Romance, the Victim, the Truth, and the Vision . . . ~

"This a niiice SUV."

This is sort of an inside joke between me and my friends.

One time my boyfriend and I were in the Wal Mart parking lot sitting in my parents' car (they drive an SUV). We were playing our DS's and we had one of the doors open. Suddenly, this woman walks up. I really thought she was high... She goes, "E-e-excuse me! Excuse me! I've always wanted one of these SUVs! Can I look inside of it?" I just look up at her and say, "Yeah. Sure... If you want..." She pokes her head inside and starts rambling and rambling... every three seconds saying, "This a niiiiice SUV!"

"If I had one of these nice SUVs, I'D LIVE IN IT!!! I'd go somewhere, take a shower... use da bafroom... sleep in here... this a niiiiiice SUV! Yeeessss... a fiiiine SUV..."

The whole time she was talking, I kept looking around, wondering if she was just distracting us while men with handguns and ski masks came up on the other side of the car and stole everything we had or slashed our tires or something. But, she wasn't distracting us... Just talking about how she liked the SUV. After about 10 minutes of creepiness, she walks away.

"That was a niiiice SUV.... Niiiiiice SUV.... Yes.... Niiiiiiiiiice SUV..." She was still talking about it after she walked away! :shock:

So, my friends and I say that alot. :lol:

3898000bYVcx.png

"This a niiice SUV."

This is sort of an inside joke between me and my friends.

One time my boyfriend and I were in the Wal Mart parking lot sitting in my parents' car (they drive an SUV). We were playing our DS's and we had one of the doors open. Suddenly, this woman walks up. I really thought she was high... She goes, "E-e-excuse me! Excuse me! I've always wanted one of these SUVs! Can I look inside of it?" I just look up at her and say, "Yeah. Sure... If you want..." She pokes her head inside and starts rambling and rambling... every three seconds saying, "This a niiiiice SUV!"

"If I had one of these nice SUVs, I'D LIVE IN IT!!! I'd go somewhere, take a shower... use da bafroom... sleep in here... this a niiiiiice SUV! Yeeessss... a fiiiine SUV..."

The whole time she was talking, I kept looking around, wondering if she was just distracting us while men with handguns and ski masks came up on the other side of the car and stole everything we had or slashed our tires or something. But, she wasn't distracting us... Just talking about how she liked the SUV. After about 10 minutes of creepiness, she walks away.

"That was a niiiice SUV.... Niiiiiice SUV.... Yes.... Niiiiiiiiiice SUV..." She was still talking about it after she walked away! :shock:

So, my friends and I say that alot. :lol:

Crack is a helluva drug.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

Who the f*** is runesmithie?!1!?

:lol: .

Oh I thought you were a girl too Azvareth

Still one of the funniest moments i've had in my TIF life here =P. Back on scape azvy had a fairly girly sig (well it did have a flower in it) so everyone (including me) thought he was a she. :lol: .

I think it ended up with like 10 people thinking azvy was a girl. And me running from azvy. For a long, long time. :oops:

People keep mistaking me for a guy here.

CURSE IT, I'M FEMALE! DDD;

One of the funniest quotes that I've seen was on a different forum so I'll just quote her. This was after I mentionned that I have never met a language without some form of the genitive case. xD

languages were developed like this:

'I'

'you'

'them @$%#$'

'That's MINE!'

:lol:

I love languages.

J'adore les langues.

ÃÆÃ

Who the f*** is runesmithie?!1!?

:lol: .

Oh I thought you were a girl too Azvareth

Still one of the funniest moments i've had in my TIF life here =P. Back on scape azvy had a fairly girly sig (well it did have a flower in it) so everyone (including me) thought he was a she. :lol: .

I think it ended up with like 10 people thinking azvy was a girl. And me running from azvy. For a long, long time. :oops:

People keep mistaking me for a guy here.

CURSE IT, I'M FEMALE! DDD;

One of the funniest quotes that I've seen was on a different forum so I'll just quote her. This was after I mentionned that I have never met a language without some form of the genitive case. xD

languages were developed like this:

'I'

'you'

'them @$%#$'

'That's MINE!'

I hate being young. All I am is confused. :-#

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Oh yeh, i remember this one from awhile back...

I was looking at some pixel sigs that someone made for other people (so the sigs were his but with the names of the people that he made them for were on them...

If they WERE yours then why do they have other peoples names on them? We aunt stupid ya know... BUSTED

^^that guy was obviously new to Tip.it :lol:

Now, lets see if we can get this thread to 250 posts and 2500 views :D

signature.jpg

leetspeakwn1.gif

arguing on the internet is like running the special olimpycs...

even if u win youre still mentally challenged

eh you know its funny when funnyjunk rips it off...... :?[/sarcasm]

I quite like the one in my sig, made me laugh for about 20 minutes when I read it.

It was aimed at some kid on the forums that couldn't spell a single word properly :XD:

sig3xj6.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

^^ Support it or get confused by pixel-mess :D

I still laugh when i read this one :D

Im only posting this here because you cannot take advantage of this bug.

If you alch and quickly equip a staff, the staff will simply dissappear

EDIT:

oops nvm it appears I actually just alched the staff :$

My bad :$

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.