cave horror

nielsdek

so wait, if i have a shade assignment for slayer...and i wear a salve amulet and a black mask and super pot at 99 str...im gonna hit like 60's?

Not necessarily. No one has posted stats on the mask yet, so don't get all giddy. Lol.

well, 15% + 15% = 30%

super pots = 20% and if i use prayers thats another 15%, so 30+20+15 *99str = nearly equal to lvl 160 str i believe? i dunno im bad at math.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if anyone gets a better pic i put it instead of this one

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

Is the mask +15 to att and str against whatever slayer monster is assigned, or just these guys. If so I need it for abby demons.

to any monster ur assigned for slayer.

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

it would be ineffective against banshees, spectors and the cave guys tho as you need headgear for them

am i also forgettin the ever so loved dusties?

(goin down there after a week of black knight killing, p2p ending very soon)

it would be ineffective against banshees, spectors and the cave guys tho as you need headgear for them

am i also forgettin the ever so loved dusties?

(goin down there after a week of black knight killing, p2p ending very soon)

yea too bad thats really a downside of the mask :boohoo: :boohoo: :cry: :cry:

loledit.jpg

The attack is both melee and magic, depending on which form it uses. The magic attack is a howl, the melee attack it kicks you with claws.

Also I got the mask :D

A king sate on the rocky brow/Which looks o'er sea-born Salamis/And ships, by thousands, lay below,/And men in nations;--all were his!/He counted them at break of day--/And when the sun set where were they?

zorkish_orc.png

Where the heck are these guys? I want that mask.

I saw someone posted they're on "mos l'harmless" or something. Is that a typo? Where is that?

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Where the heck are these guys? I want that mask.

I saw someone posted they're on "mos l'harmless" or something. Is that a typo? Where is that?

Theyre in a dungeon that you access via the island mos l'harmless, which you can access, via a boat from port plasmus, after completing cabin fever quest.

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

Okay, what are people bringing down to fight them? minus guthan, being that i cant afford that :boohoo: :boohoo: and im curious on what i should wear down there.. thinkin about goin down after im done with these black demons for slayer..

firezaknafein224tw.jpg

Dragon Drops: 2 Dragon legs, Dragon Medium, Dragon Half

Barrows: Dragon Medium, Karils Top, Torag Helm(x2), Torag Plate, Ahrims Top, Dharoks Legs, Dharok Plate

How long did it take everybody to get their masks. I have been killing this entire morning and I still haven't gotten one

took me 4 hours

loledit.jpg

they drop only high herb seeds (toadflax and up)

all the double drops seem to occur with herbs (my 12 all had an herb as the 2nd drop. 10 with seed + herb, two with nat + herb)

edit: just got a nothing drop

edit2: i just got a coins and 2 herbs drop (all in 1)

Uhhh, isn't it Attack and DEFENCE. Not attack and Strength?

Firstly, they provide attack and defence bonuses similar to a Salve Amulet when fighting your Slayer assignment.

:-k isnt salve ammy att and str, maybe they just mean 15% with it :-k

loledit.jpg

*black mask gives +15 att and str on the monster of ur slayer assignment.

new max hit?

whip, rune defender, slave ammy, black mask, warrior ring, master gloves, fire cape \'

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

new max hit?

whip, rune defender, slave ammy, black mask, warrior ring, master gloves, fire cape \'

Add rune booties for the max hit too? :o

6he242p.jpg

"Be Excellent To Each Other"

new max hit?

Add rune booties for the max hit too? :o

first off, zerker ring not warriors, and rune boots dont give a str bonus, climbing boots instead