the new sceptre free tele to bab vil!!!

dragon312

lets hope it cant tele above 30 wildy?

more f2p tele noobs? :evil:

timeoutsmad.png

DK Drops: 65 Rings, 9 Muds, 44 Axes, 8 Seers

Dragon Drops : 2 Chains, 2 Legs, 2 Skirts, 9 Meds, 6 Halves, 1 Spear, 20 Axes, 9 Boots

God Wars Drops : 3 B Hilts, 1 Z Hilt, 3 B Boots, 1 A Skirt, 1 A Chest, 4 B Tops, 1 B Tasset, 1 Steam, 7 Shards

i've never got this, are all members besides me such greedy pigs?? no, f2p are all **** they dont deserve anything, lets horde all the updates, they can never get a single one, oh, that sucks for p2p, well guess what, IT'S MADE FOR F2P [developmentally delayed] god, what is everyones problem??? m members, so dont call me a f2p noob, whos just mad because he doesnt have any updates

grave_mace.png

Wow that thing is horrible. I wonder what Jagex was trying to accomplish by putting that piece of crap in the game.

um, easy to get back up to edgeville when you die now on f2p?

Hooray, That is totally useless to members!

I believe that JaGex CLEARLY stated that this was going to be a f2p update that was available to p2pers. Of course it would be useless to us.

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

It's not useless to P2P igot some new Hawt boots.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

It's not useless to P2P igot some new Hawt boots.

Fancy boots ftw

also got cool new emotes

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

post which monsters drop each part please.

I know so far that ankou drop left half and minotaur drop right.

The greenies drop bottom so it's safe to assume tha the crawlers drop top. I have 3 parts, 1 more to go (bleh, lvl 82).

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Wow that thing is horrible. I wonder what Jagex was trying to accomplish by putting that piece of crap in the game.

free glory charge not wasted? =;

post which monsters drop each part please.

I know so far that ankou drop left half and minotaur drop right.

The greenies drop bottom so it's safe to assume tha the crawlers drop top. I have 3 parts, 1 more to go (bleh, lvl 82).

By greenies you mean the cow with the snake tail?

MY BEST ITEM IS A BRONSE COIN! I KILLED ZEZIMA AND HE DROPED IT!

Here's what drops each part:

Minotaur lv 12 - Right Half Skull

Catablepon Lv 64 - Top Half Scepter

Flesh Crawlers - Bottom Half Scepter

Ankou lv 89 - Left Half Skull

Took me forever to get the left half from Ankous, anyone else notice that its censored ingame? It appears as an*ou... one more reason to hate the censor :P

1e716c2cd6b454171bd0d27821e0e3704.1.gif

Hooray, us members get everything else. It was annoying when you had to walk from varrock/fally to barb vill on f2p, so good job jagex.

Man I was being sarcastic, no need to get on me about it. Im inactive on RuneScape anyways so these updates just dont matter much to me anymore lol.

Rofl? any reason to post here exept bad sarcasm (which btw is hard to distinguish in writing unless you say lol or something) Also who cares? The f2p'ers whine so much about not getting updates, so they got one lol.

shaamroc.png

I got the sceptre yesterday too... Well, since the monsters that drop which pieces are alredy posted, I'll post the alternatives. Minotaurs, well, the level 12s, not that 15s are too challenging either... The Flesh Crawlers, well, not too challeging either, the Catablepons, or as you call them, 'Green Cows with long tails', also come in level 49, near the entrance. And the Ankous, they also come in level 74, right to the north of the entrance. When all 5 charges are used up, the Sceptre is destroyed, and you need to get another one. And, you can't have 2 fully built sceptres. Hope I helped. :)

Religious Text is not permitted.

I got the sceptre yesterday too... Well, since the monsters that drop which pieces are alredy posted, I'll post the alternatives. Minotaurs, well, the level 12s, not that 15s are too challenging either... The Flesh Crawlers, well, not too challeging either, the Catablepons, or as you call them, 'Green Cows with long tails', also come in level 49, near the entrance. And the Ankous, they also come in level 74, right to the north of the entrance. When all 5 charges are used up, the Sceptre is destroyed, and you need to get another one. And, you can't have 2 fully built sceptres. Hope I helped. :)

but u can have a lot of parts so u can just construct a new one after one is destroyed without having to go back down

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

Wow, you suck.

O?

I ag-ree wiv deh statement dat wo just made

dis wo not forced upon me at all :shame:

o