New Update - Pking disaster...?

Krazyck

Well, with the new update, I cannot be the only one to have thought of the pking possibilities.. Dont get me wrong, I totally love the update, but with this new sceptre, now pkers at any level can now teleport with out runes, as well, when they die, the fact that they had tele runes will now dissapear. If people thought pking with honour was bad before, people will now be able to hide the fact that they can teleport because the sceptre is non tradeable, and therefore non visable. If any of this is not true, then let me know right away so i can close this, but as far as i can tell the wild will be changed because of this. (at least for those who want to hide the fact that they are telers. DM cheaters will flourish...)

:?

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P

Say that to members, they are worst... JUst imagine! rings and ammy for teleport!

Oh I know, but now it was come to f2p... I dont know if this is 100% true, as I have not tried teleporting in the wild with it yet, or at all, but from how it looks, it seems to be a pretty sneaky device now. :shock:

SDAlXLd.png

Really? Any level at all? maybe my crazy idea of greater training isn't so crazy after all. Fish are close by, demons are agressive... yay!

av.png

People just need to learn to share crabs.
I'd prefer my nether regions clear of diseases, thank you very much.
just turn off accept aids

Answer: PK in a level of wilderness higher than level 20.

I can't believe that people are moaning about this update! For months, NAY, years, F2P'ers have complained that they never get any updates, and when they do, they still moan! As someone has pointed out, members have rings and ways of teleporting without runes. Surely then, making an update to make F2P a little closer to P2P would be good. Apparently for some people, the world is not enough.

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

Ahh.. haha... i think some people misunderstood me.. :wall:

What I meant by "any level" is not any level of the wilderness, but any level of combat. Whereas any person with any level of combat or magic can now teleport out for the wilderness, i wasnt talking about past level 20 wild.

Sorry for the confusion haha

#-o

SDAlXLd.png

I wouldnt exactly consider getting the sceptre easy, so i wouldnt go as far as saying pkers at any lvl will be able to take advantage of what ur talking about. However, even though im not a pker myself, i see where ur coming from.

scaperunesigjw5.png

Check out my Pocket Slot idea!

I wouldnt exactly consider getting the sceptre easy, so i wouldnt go as far as saying pkers at any lvl will be able to take advantage of what ur talking about. However, even though im not a pker myself, i see where ur coming from.

Yeah its not super easy to get the scepter, but im just thinking that its a pretty sneaky way to cheat out on dms, and that sort of stuff.

I don't pk either, so it'll be some time before the effects of this thing are really proven.

Doppey1984

Uh... Spam much? :roll: :wall:

SDAlXLd.png

You can only teleport 5 times though.

What happens after the 5 times are used? Make a new one?

Well, after you use it 5 times the scepter breaks, so yeah you have to collect the parts again to make a new one... You can however stockpile pieces in your bank to have them handy, but for us f2p, thats a lot of precious bank space.. lol

SDAlXLd.png

From a personal point of view, I don't see teleing as a big problem anyway (I'm not really a believer of honour in something like RS). However, I think you insinuate that people may have this in their inventory for tele, but if they die they can deny ever having it, to keep their "honour". And in that case, yeah, that is scummy.

A pker of any level? Yes, a level 40 pker is going to be able to defeat several L86 monsters until he gets a left head, sure :shame:

Well, i have heard of people getting it in 1 monster, and its not totally impossible, but yes, I do see that it is not very practical for them to do this. I was simply saying, that it is now *possible* to do this.

Defending myself all over the place with this one.. :P

SDAlXLd.png

From a personal point of view, I don't see teleing as a big problem anyway (I'm not really a believer of honour in something like RS). However, I think you insinuate that people may have this in their inventory for tele, but if they die they can deny ever having it, to keep their "honour". And in that case, yeah, that is scummy.

YES!!

This is pretty much exactly the point I was trying to get across... well, at least a few people get it.. :P

(and as a side note, I am also not one that really cares for the whole honour, tele noob, blah blah thing in the wild, as I no longer pk. But for those who are, this could sorta be a problem...)

SDAlXLd.png

Doppey1984
thats 100%spamm!!!

and the septer would pwn in the wildy!

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

Yeah its not super easy to get the scepter, but im just thinking that its a pretty sneaky way to cheat out on dms, and that sort of stuff.

I don't pk either, so it'll be some time before the effects of this thing are really proven.

If you have dmed you would know that we actually check other's inventory first so we can see they're not cheating.

94magesigid1.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=525348 - My Pking Gallery

I'M BACK FOR SUMMER BABY

I'm pretty sure you have to get a part out of the 4 from each of the 4 levels.

4th and 1st level contained the skull parts for me and 2nd and 3rd had the staff parts.

Therefore I am really doubting that a level 40 is able to obtain the Spectre Staff unless he/she is a member and therefore would be able to use other means of teleportation such as enchanted amulets and rings.

Rsn: Ianderomico~

ianderomico.png

My friend just tried it past 20 wild, he's at 32 he can't.

EDIT: Nvm, he's like some sort of idiot, coz he said he couldn't when he didn't even have a freakin sceptre. RS idiots are ANNOYING.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png