*Discussion for new tip it world

ugafan_2009

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sing me up for a new tipit home world,

i personaly use 99 the whole time now along with many other people, i wouldnt like to see this world get overcrowded too though...

siggy4ny.jpg

Slayer FTW!!! Currently Lvl 73

Barrows Items: 8 Dragon Drops: 5

1632 Total All Skills 60+ 1700 blog.

"If you have got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"-Flamers Watch Out

99 ftw \'

I say its time for some stat resets... who's with me!

Stat reset? :uhh: Noooooooo! *Grabs levels and hugs them* MIIINE! MIIINE! :ohnoes:

mmmm...... lol :p

Woow, Jagex made a typo, let's hate them now.

Yeah, th first 10 worlds are murder to get on, especially now that I cannot use bookmarks like i used to be able too. :(

Tai agrees.

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

supporting this as well, even though i hardly think a patition is the way to go :roll: If you ask us in a nice way, it'll be discussed, i hardly think that there's a reason to slap some 50 names in our faces and demand a change... We DO listen ya know ;)
I was gonna ask nicely, just wanted to go in with a decent amount of people so ya'll can actually see that the community supports it.

How about changing the title to "Discussion" instead of "Petition"? Get more mods involved in this :)

I don't agree, this is just a fansite who doesn't officially sponsor JaGeX, having nothing to do with it. JaGeX could really care less, so no.

What are you talking about? We're not asking for a private world, or anything like that...

I use 69 and I have had like 10 HYT's! Fat_slug, Trojann2, and more!

Actually I've had some HYT's on 69 too, I think it's a pretty good choice. 99 would be cool too, but there's a fast growing crafting company there and it could fill up quickly too.

manytradesur7.png

Current goals: Going for 80 80 80.

Recent goals achieved: 70 70 70 done.

Major Achievement: Fire Cape at 79 combat.

I usually go onto world 9 to meet fellow tip.iters while havign a crowded world good for talking while doing skills or merchanting. But a pure tip.iter world would be nice. I got a great world for it! 88,89, or 91! My home worlds!

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

What makes you think the new home world won't fill up just as fast? World 9 was never full before we made it the tip.it home world.

World 9 seemed to fill not because of being the official Tip.It world, but because of the increase of players the game had. It lead to an increase on people trading and to a skewed increase in worlds 6 and 9, turning them into almost world 2 copies.

Of course, this is just theory and maybe it really was the fact that world 9 was our official world that filled it. Who knows?

But I say it wouldn't hurt that much to try and prove either theory wrong. Move the world, if it gets filled up we lose nothing, if it doesn't, we win.

manytradesur7.png

Current goals: Going for 80 80 80.

Recent goals achieved: 70 70 70 done.

Major Achievement: Fire Cape at 79 combat.

I also think that tip.it should have another official world (I vote for 99 \' ) however I also think that we should keep World 9.

In other words, I support two official P2P-worlds!

Dragon drops: 22 legs, 12 skirts, 1 med, 1 spear

Magic 99 achieved 8.8.07

99 is a great option, but how about 48! I feel 9 is generally crowded from merchants, and the fact it's a low-numbered world doesn't exactly help. But 48 runs on the same server (so the connection won't mitigate with the transition), and it's always one of the most empty worlds. All in all there are plently of choices, and I feel 99 is already an alternate HYT world.