1 million XP a day !

rodparrott

I've been monitoring my XP growth recently and have been comparing it

with the high XP level players and have come up with a few surprising conclusions.

One being I think I must be an XP noob.

I have been playing close to a year now, and have collected 33mill XP.

I average 4 hours a day on the game, which is quite a lot.

But the time just zipÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s by, as itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s a lot of fun and have made friends world wide.

So my average XP per day is about 90410 for example.

(I work at this too, IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m not stood about in a bank chatting or trading.)

If I played for 24 hours non stop (never going to happen!) my total possible XP would be about 542,465 (half a mill).

A high level player had 595mill XP at the start of the new Construction skill release.

Now 35 days later they have 630mill XP.

ThatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s a gain of 35mill, more than my whole yearÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s worth of play in 35 days!

ThatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s an incredible 1 mill XP per day, every day for over a month.

Even if 1 mill of XP a day is possible by playing 24 hours non stop.

No one human could go without sleep for 35 days could they?

Which leads me to two questions.

1. Is it possible to make 1 mill XP per day? (24 hour period)

2. WhatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s the maximum XP possible per hour?

DonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t get me wrong, IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m not accusing anyone of cheating or of foul play.

I just canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t see how, this sort of massive XP is achieved in such a short time span, and so consistently day after day.

Perhaps if there are some high XP players reading this, you could give us a clue?

I know ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Åaccount sharingÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

1. Is it possible to make 1 mill XP per day? (24 hour period)

yes, i once made 1.2mill with fletching, and it's even easier with cooking

correct me if i am wrong but i think cooking sharks are 300k/hour (cooking 94 and cooking gloves)

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

Well i got 250k prayer xp in one hour.(Guilded altar and a friend helping)

So i could get 1 million xp in 4 hours (with my friend helping by bringing me bones).

Also i have 110million total xp and i found that xp comes much easyer now then before,simply beacuse my skills are higher.

mhd7k3.jpg

Thanks for your replys guys, I looked at the high XP player stats and they do seem to be based around cooking and fletching.

Im a skiller, and raising all skills as level as i can, so im high on total level but low on xp at the moment.

Its been usefull feed back, thank you.

But still remains a mistery of how you do that every day, they must have a little army of helpers feeding them with shark and yews etc.

:-k

A few things to consider...

Skills all have different amounts of max exp per hour.

Cooking is, perhaps, the best example of high exp per hour.

Until recently, and maybe still, Prayer was about the slowest exp per hour.

So, the power skillers are probably doing the high exp per hour skills.

Some skills can be bought.

If you have a lot of cash then you can buy your way to 99 in

construction, smithing, cooking, etc.

But you can't buy 99 mining for example.

You must do all that mining yourself.

Bank runners can sometimes help. Runecrafting is probably the best example of that.

Otherwise, runners usually just make the skill more profitable.

To raise your overall skill total you really have to know the skill well.

For example, since you earn melee exp according to the hit that you do

on the monster, should you train on monsters above your level, equal

to your level, or lower than your level?

How about mining. Should you mine clay, iron, or mith ore?

Or fishing, should your catch shrimp, trout, or lobsters?

In general, mid level activities are usually the most efficient in terms of exp per hour (iron, trout, willow, etc).

But high level activities (Addy, swordfish, Yew) earn the best cash.

Another example, since required exp doubles about every 7 levels,

the most efficient conversion of exp to levels is done by training all of your skills and not just your favorite or easiest.

In that sense, the #4 overall player is the most efficient player in the game.

Hope this gives you a few ideas.

Lots of people have pulled all-nighters. I have! Though, the insane xp only works if you're high level-ish. I got around 200k xp in 24 hours, andall combat, went from 68 to 71 combat (now 72). It is insane how some people can get so much xp, but they have very little social life! =P

63cu0k4.png

52788436whatsonthetube.PNG

If you believe you came from monkeys, you probably did.

Guest AshKaYu

My friend(s) have gotten 2.5+mil experience a day. In one skill. And Construction is also really easy to level

its alot easier to get experience as u get to higher lvls

using melee as an example

u get 4 points per hit

so if ur a noob and can only hit 2s then ur max exp per hit is 8

but if ur really good and are hitting 20s then u can get 80exp per hit

it works this way for all the skills

so since these guys have alot of cash and good skills

they can easily get exp faster than u

hope that helps :D

cky021.png

Yes, it is very possible to get atleast 1 million experience in a day. The only thing that may change that is the skill of which you train. A good example of fast experience is cooking and firemaking. With yews for firemaking, you can get over 1 million experience.

Hope this helps :D

It requires 4939 yews to get 1 mexp :D

Legend%20Gaara.jpeg

Legendary F2P Skiller

addy darts is about 750k exp per hour :)

expensive but masive exp :)

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

I picked up 74k magic xp in 2 minutes... and I was doing 200k+ an hour.

Just recruit an army of people to high alch in the Mage Training Arena. Sell them nature runes for 20 gp each, so they can keep alching. They get alching xp and any extra gp. You deposit the gp for 2 xp per gp.

Those 2 minutes were lucky.. five of them were saving up gp to trade all at once and i got 37k gp at once to deposit.

all those high lvl people obviously share accounts. And don't give me none of that "but they do intervews" Because you really think that thjeir gonna admit that they cheated their way through all those skills? Like zezima. He supposedly is in college and everyone knows it's no walk in the park. You can't have all that free time on your hands while studying.

EDIT: Dont take it wrong when I said high lvl people. I just mean the "famous people"

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

all those high lvl people obviously share accounts. And don't give me none of that "but they do intervews" Because you really think that thjeir gonna admit that they cheated their way through all those skills? Like zezima. He supposedly is in college and everyone knows it's no walk in the park. You can't have all that free time on your hands while studying.

EDIT: Dont take it wrong when I said high lvl people. I just mean the "famous people"

You really think that they are going to be so stupid as to put all of that time and effort on the line by cheating? Just because they are a high level doesn't mean that they can't have a life too, I mean Zezima for example has been playing for years, since the beginning, which means he has had A LOT of time to get those levels....

Also it is possible that the majority of his levels were done when he wasn't at college, therefore having more free time. What would he gain from lying about College anyway?

So yea, just because you can't train as well as them, and don't have as good a skills as them, that is no reason to start baseless rumours

I_Xpk3r_I: Future Mayhem Maker

correct me if i am wrong but i think cooking sharks are 300k/hour (cooking 94 and cooking gloves)

Well i know i can do 450k herblore exp in an hour, and someone earlier said they can do 750k range exp with addy darts, so i guess cooking exp isn't fasted. Just easiest.

I seriously think jagex would know if zezima was account sharing. It is totally possible to do what he does by himself, but the chances of him being in college is slim.

90 Combat 1900+ Total

99 Crafting 99 Cooking 99 Firemaking

99 Herblore 99 Fletching 98 Farming

silverandblackfinishvr8.gif

Chappelling Ourg bones, around 500k xp an hour, 12M xp in 24 hours. Pretty fast xp, involves some clicking though :wall: .

And costs 25k Ourg bones, dunno how much they cost each bone. Around 5 -10k maybe? if so it should costs around 125M - 250M.

My thieving isn't too high and it takes a while (a very long while) to get ONE ourg bone.

actually i never got an ourg bone from the coffins I gave up before :(

fastforce.png

lunarvu1.png

Well i know i can do 450k herblore exp in an hour, and someone earlier said they can do 750k range exp with addy darts, so i guess cooking exp isn't fasted. Just easiest.

How do you get that much herblore XP? And could I get that too with my meagre 52 herblore?

On topic: As stated, it's possible, but you either need lots of money or lots of friends to get going into insane xp/hour. Since I have neither, I'll just have to settle with less...

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...