Pros and Cons of new update. (not just quest)

Wkw

from readong fourms, and doing most of the new quest, ive relized that this was one of the best updates (other then the dream i had witht i 1 hit the 702)..

Pros:

*Easy access to Abyssal Demons, and pouch droppers

*REALLY good teleport to slayer cave

*Fast way to collect Unicrn Horns through teleport (ardy zoo teleport)

*Good place to train ange with ancients or d2h (Tree Spirit teleport)

*A teleport to Barrows (Not far from barrows - closer then bar tele)

Cons:

*Needs a fairly high farming level to do Fairy Tale 1

*High Herblore level to complete quest (you dont need to finsh quest to use the teleport rings)

*Teleport combontions are REALLY confuseing unles you write them down/have fourms with a key open (i rember tree spirit tele [bBQ] as Banjo-Kazooie BBQ :lol: )

*Draman staff needed for ALL teleports unles you are in a "dead end" place (sunflower area, Abyssal area)

*Verac hits through prayer :wall:

post comments and other pros and cons of the new update!

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

yes. you only need to do up to where the fairy person tells you how to use them..

Here's what I find strange. Many people, tens, maybe even hundreds of people complain that Jagex releases "Easy" quests, quests which experienced players run through in minutes both because of their simplicity and their low level requirements. Now when a truly difficult, non-combat related skill requirement is needed for a quest people take it as a con! Isn't that what they wanted? A reason to train their skills, a need for a challenging quest! I've seen pictures of what you're supposed to decode and I'm amazed! It looks really tough if you're not using a guide. I'm glad that the requirements are high, now I have a new reason to train Herblore, to be able to complete this quest!

Here's what I find strange. Many people, tens, maybe even hundreds of people complain that Jagex releases "Easy" quests, quests which experienced players run through in minutes both because of their simplicity and their low level requirements. Now when a truly difficult, non-combat related skill requirement is needed for a quest people take it as a con! Isn't that what they wanted?

The people who are complaining about high skill requirements probably aren't the ones who hate easy quests. Every Runescape player doesn't share the same opinion.

I wouldn't consider the high requirements as cons. It's about time they stopped making requirements like level 4 in magic and 9 crafting for quests. Another pro is the tele for collecting mort myre fungi fast. It used to take ages walkign to and from the bank to get there.

I really laugh at all those people who complain about how quests are so easy then when a quest comes out which takes 57 herblore everyone is like "That's unfair, too high, boo Jagex, I'm adopted" and the list goes on. 57 isn't hard to get to be honest

deadforumslol.png

Hm? What coordinates? I haven't found a teleport near barrows.

98% of teenagers have been drunk or around alcohol. Put this in your signature if you like bagels

hmguy2td.png

I really laugh at all those people who complain about how quests are so easy then when a quest comes out which takes 57 herblore everyone is like "That's unfair, too high, boo Jagex, I'm adopted" and the list goes on. 57 isn't hard to get to be honest

rotflmao!!! thats funny :P "im adopted" bit just cracked me up

tom_clancy8.png

tom_clancy8.png

Tom_Clancy8.png

cons?? what cons??? this is one of my favorite updates in a very long time :D .

I would have liked to see a pyramid teleport thgough so I can switch to ancients quickly (for clues and stuff).

Wakka, that is what the ammy of camelspeak was supposed to be for. Even if it is a bit strange and a pain to recharge it.

Hm? What coordinates? I haven't found a teleport near barrows.

that would be D L S. its a tele to myresque caves. a new cave added. odnt worry. it doesnt send you through cave with poison spider..

Pros:

*REALLY good teleport to slayer cave

*Fast way to collect Unicrn Horns through teleport (ardy zoo teleport)

Cons:

*High Herblore level to complete quest (you dont need to finsh quest to use the teleport rings)

post comments and other pros and cons of the new update!

I excerpted those, since there's a pattern to a few of the benefits.

* The Mort Myre fairy ring was pointed out as a good way to collect Fungi.

* The Kalphite lair fairy ring puts you a relatively short distance from Potato Cactus.

* The Relleka slayer cave has monsters with good drops for potions (limpwurts by the score, and herbs as well).

* Ability to make unlimited Magic Essence potions after the quest, not the best xp due to needing to kill Goraks, but still relatively cheap.

So for mid-high herblorists, I can see this being a popular update. It's usually the herblorists who have the patience to get the requisite Farming levels, too. :mrgreen:

There's another pattern emerging:

* Again, Relleka slayer cave location...

* Karamja near Harpie Bugs location

* Extra Abyss pocket dimension with Abyssal Demons

* Mudskipper Point

* Desert Lizard location

So for those esoteric Slayer Monster tasks, the fairy rings are MUCH easier ways of getting there.

D

2009 Member Goals: Undetermined

nice! i didnt think of those ones! i'll add them to the top a little laer when i get back and i'll give you credit

AAAAAAAH Verac hits through prayer now?? :shock: :shock:

Now I'll never be able to do Barrows at this level :cry: :cry:

But yeah, fairy rings rock. And I got a half key from my second Gorak. I'm definitely going to go check out the Abyss.

Btw, did you read the topic about how Ice Barrage at tree spirits doesn't give you xp for doing damage? I'm not exactly sure what it's about, but if that's what you're doing there you might want to take a look at it.

Really what cons? This is a great update, even the verac part. I would like to thank jagex for making another great update =D> =D>

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.