Every way to mage Barrows- On Vid!(July 2006) (AoW)

nvw08

gj mana...

Way to take the time to put all them together like that...

Watched Ancients and God spell..

I am too lazy to use water staff... I just use Ancient staff /waters set to auto. Less clicking.. Also like the Invisible ladder safe spot usage... =D>

Will edit after watching the others...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does the reduction effects on the God spells work on NPC? If it does, then i dont think sara strike is beneficial enough over the other 2 spells (although i admit it, it kills insanely fast, and uses less runes than ice barrage.

I personally used Claws of guthix but I don't think it matters. They have a mage level of 1, so lowering their mage level dosen nothing, I'm not going to meele them so lowering their defence level dosen't do mucy either. I think they're all even :)

Ehh mage defence is based on 3 things: armour, mage lvl and def lvl!, so I think claws is the best, they have mage lvl 1 already.

But nice vids anyways! :D. I would love to see a verac vid too, will there come one?? :pray:

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

does the reduction effects on the God spells work on NPC? If it does, then i dont think sara strike is beneficial enough over the other 2 spells (although i admit it, it kills insanely fast, and uses less runes than ice barrage.

I personally used Claws of guthix but I don't think it matters. They have a mage level of 1, so lowering their mage level dosen nothing, I'm not going to meele them so lowering their defence level dosen't do mucy either. I think they're all even :)

Ehh mage defence is based on 3 things: armour, mage lvl and def lvl!, so I think claws is the best, they have mage lvl 1 already.

But nice vids anyways! :D. I would love to see a verac vid too, will there come one?? :pray:

Thats it... I am ditching my zammy cape for a guthix cape (albeit... it looks the worst T_T), Claw uses more airs (which i have a ton of) than fire

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

uhhrrr if this technique is just used because of verac then this is kinda lameeeeeee! the dart recylces it self usually after each cheat opening therefore only money is used for prayer pots unlike the constant buying of chaos runes. and if u look in the vid, when the guy fights verac.... take a look at how simple it is and hes not even getting him.... sooooo yaaaa

"When youre on a holiday

You cant find the words to say

All the things that come to you

And I wanna feel it too"

-weezer

uhhrrr if this technique is just used because of verac then this is kinda lameeeeeee! the dart recylces it self usually after each cheat opening therefore only money is used for prayer pots unlike the constant buying of chaos runes. and if u look in the vid, when the guy fights verac.... take a look at how simple it is and hes not even getting him.... sooooo yaaaa

English please?

English please?

+1..

But I will translate ((Try)

uhhrrr if this technique is just used because of verac then this is kinda lameeeeeee!

Translation: You use this due to the new Verac update? If you do let explain why I think this is lame.

the dart recylces it self usually after each cheat opening therefore only money is used for prayer pots unlike the constant buying of chaos runes.

Translation: I get the runes back from Slayer dart after each chest I open and only money is used from prayer pots. Instead of constently buying Chaos.

and if u look in the vid, when the guy fights verac.... take a look at how simple it is and hes not even getting him....

Translation: If you notice in the video when the other player was using Slayer dart, Verac is hardly damaging him through prayer.

sooooo yaaaa

Translation: Therefor I believe that using slayer dart with Protection prayer is not only cheaper, but much safer.

Correct me if I am wrong on my Run on, I make no sense, translation : ItsJustHowIRoll

Man this guide rocks

*Bookmarks page*

Ill see all the vids later, im going to grab somethin to eat for now :P

But honestly, i really wanted a guide like this, barrows keeps getting easier and easier thanks to Satenza's guide and the others although jagex messed it up with the verac bug fix lately :( .

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

..lol np.. I was just translating his ... english?

Didn't agree with him... heck barely understood him

Btw..

For Barrows my style is:

Guthans / Ancients / Whip and Obby for KC

and

Dart / Guthans / Whip and Obby for KC

I don't bother with the others..

again gj on vids

Is fireblasting going to be about the same as fire wave or fire strike?
Fire strike = not an option, SO DAMN SLOW, I mean REALLLLLLLLY SLOW!!!!!!!!!

(Btw, i'm in Advanced SD one, you dug before I could reply to your "Yo")

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

nice vids man...but...

what happened to the flash thing you used to have :(

This new windows media player stuff take forever for me to load :evil:

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

nice vids man...but...

what happened to the flash thing you used to have :(

This new windows media player stuff take forever for me to load :evil:

Just server traffic, your not the only one watching now :P

great guide. i also bookmarked this page :P

love the advanced ancients guide with the guthans. is it possible to last longer than 5 turns with 2-3 p pots :?:

other than that i would just like to see what ammy, gloves, boots you where wielding.

great guide. i also bookmarked this page :P

love the advanced ancients guide with the guthans. is it possible to last longer than 5 turns with 2-3 p pots :?:

other than that i would just like to see what ammy, gloves, boots you where wielding.

Yeah, you can last as long as you run out of food, as long as you still have 1 dose for a run :XD: ^_^

As an add on recommendation for the God Spell Method, mention that Claws of Guthix would work the best, because:

1. Void Knight Mace can auto cast it, and it has better magic bonus than the god staff, not even mentioning the prayer bonus it gives.

2. The defence lowering (if it works), will help in landing subsequent hits. If the lowering doesnt work, then it's no loss.

3. It uses the most airs, which is cheaper and more abundant than fires.

However if you ever lose the Mace due to dying, it is a MAJOR pain in the rear to replace.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)