Every way to mage Barrows- On Vid!(July 2006) (AoW)

nvw08

LOL

You make it look so easy.

Crocodile hunter-Rest in Peace

"Theres NOT a country in the world that Bush would not get BOOO'd at ....even if Bush went to Antarctica the penguins would demonstrate."-Darknovae, NS Forum

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i liek what i can see but in all of the videos they stop and say there is a server error. is the server these are hosted on down or is no-one else having these problems

i wish more people would post video guides

I Don't think the server was down, i'll check. You need to have Javascript enabled and WIndows media player

hmm it's still not working what is the name of the windows media player plugin you mention at the begining of it?

o and is the java player you just said just java, as in the thing to run runescape?

edit just reread your post. how do i enable javascript

Sweet Videos, i do Barrows quite a lot and i wear full Rune and use Slayer Dart. Seems to be pretty cheap, but i use up 4 or 5 prayer potions a run ( 5 is a bad run for me ).

Any tips which would make my barrowing cheaper?

I don't have ancients though.

guthan,titan%20dave.gif

Sweet Videos, i do Barrows quite a lot and i wear full Rune and use Slayer Dart. Seems to be pretty cheap, but i use up 4 or 5 prayer potions a run ( 5 is a bad run for me ).

Any tips which would make my barrowing cheaper?

I don't have ancients though.

\

I need your stats, you might want to try making sure you have fully charged pray before every run, you might want to use mystic and full rune when your not praying on orag and guthan.

Sumthin wrong wit the video wen i played it...it goes bac 2 the begginning after every brother and i hafta watch it from the start 2 get 2 where i was and i cant fast forward it...

Sumthin wrong wit the video wen i played it...it goes bac 2 the begginning after every brother and i hafta watch it from the start 2 get 2 where i was and i cant fast forward it...

Something was up with the host. The fact that I've taked up almost 10gb ov bandiwth in the past month didn't make the person owning the server happy. We all worked it out.

Whats the general impression on splitbark in barrows? I've seen a couple of people using parts of it and made me wonder if it's any good to use there?

But sweet vids! I'm inspired :P !

For me, absolutely none. Not good enough as mage attack, neither for melee def.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Whats the general impression on splitbark in barrows? I've seen a couple of people using parts of it and made me wonder if it's any good to use there?

But sweet vids! I'm inspired :P !

Never tried, imo it's too hard to get, and the stats aren't all that good. Mystic and if you can afford ahrims is better :)

Very nice videos. I personally must try barrow soon(stupid DT for house teleport :roll: :roll:. Hope I have around 100 ppot/super restore mixed with a couple thousand of sharks. Then ill be ready to roll.

Ranged Crave

newsigwu9.png

I'M SO EMO HAHAHAHAHAHA

• 4 weeks later...

Nice guide, very well done.

I'm 81 mage (almost) and 70 def but only 66 atk, 71 range. (Ancients done. I'm a lil cheap for ancients since my method only costs 1-2 doses a time, occasionally if i screw up 4 :)

So i do magic dart, but i put on veracs plate (only barrows i have) during guthans and torag for no prayer use.

I first kill karils (prayer) then dharock, then veracs after using one dose. (Starting point: 58 prayer). Last is ahrims with range 71 potted to 82 i think and addy arrows.

Finally house tele. I get my prayer charged and kharllys tele (i made my house set for best use not looks =p)

As food i use pinneapple pizza since i hate fishes, but i hear monkfish are really good (or at least everyone uses them). They heal the same as swordfish right? But are easier to get/cheaper?

A little difference though. I use mystic, farseer, glory, guthix book, god cape, so that i get a 83 magic bonus and a 57 one while wearing the veracs top.

I seem to use significantly less food. It may have to do with the 57 mage defence and some 200ish regular defence while wearing the veracs top. I rarely use more then 22hp on torag, and 32hp on guthans

can u make them downloadable cause i hate having to wait for the buffer

Well, I hope you enjoy RL as much as I soon will. Gl in RL to you man, and you never let me wear the peehat set. :cry:
thank god for him not letting you wear his phat set you friggin nub. :roll:

@Kinslayer, thank's for the input, I'm considering redoing some of these because I have found better ways of barrows.

And Mrmookie, Pm me for the link to Download them all in a zip file, anyone else can if they want too