Can you cook and whats your specialty?

jak722

I made a three way chilli the other day... (Spaggehti noodles with chilli and cheese on it).

That was about the hardest thing i've ever made...and the chilli was in a can.... so yeah.

I'm not a cook. :oops:

I would say in rl my cooking level is like 40-50. I can cook, but of course I'm a guy and I don't want to cook unless I have to. I can make pies and brownies and pizza but I haven't yet learned how to make a cake, which I want to learn how to make because cakes are good :D

I can sort of cook. I can make simple things like soups and... well, simple things :). I can follow a recipe for something more complicated, but I'm not hugely adventurous. I can bake bread and cakes and whatnot.

I used to make coconut ice, which was -if I may say so- very good. Not done that for a while. I don't really have a speciality.

Hehe I forgot to mention im deadly scared of raw meat. And raw fish...

I really can't make myself touch it... :x *shudder*

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Hehe I forgot to mention im deadly scared of raw meat. And raw fish...

I really can't make myself touch it... :x *shudder*

Let's find out how deadly.

Let the games begin. :twisted:

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

3. Weigh the eggs, then, let's say they weigh 400g all together....get 400g of flour, 400g of sugar and 300g of mushed up butter.

holy.... i hope youre replacing that with something else, low fat butter and less sugar. or youre belly is going to be as round as that smilies face :-s

well, by far the best thing i can make is perogies...home made. im the only guy that can make em.

and of course fried bologna,grilled cheese, spaghetti, hamburger/hotdogs...whatever im good.

oooh yeh i make these really good home mde fries.

1. slice 4 potatoes into 4 quarters

2. take vegetable oil and pepers, and some nice montreal spices.

3. put all of these into a ziploc baggy, shake it around lett it sit for like 5 minutes..

4. put them on the grill for 25 minutes...

OMG delish!

moose67.png

3. Weigh the eggs, then, let's say they weigh 400g all together....get 400g of flour, 400g of sugar and 300g of mushed up butter.

holy.... i hope youre replacing that with something else, low fat butter and less sugar. or youre belly is going to be as round as that smilies face :-s

Meh... I just like sweet stuff. And actually I'm as thin as a stick. Not literally...

I mean, twice a year isn't gonna kill you. And actually the recipe says 400g of butter...but that's just mad, lol.

I can make anything if i have the recipe :P

Lol and the ingrediences

And it probably wont be so good the first time, but it will get better.

I don't cook at all at home cuz my mom is always home, but i guess i will start when i live alone.

Cooking is really interesting actually, I think it's really cool if u can cook very good so I really wanna become good. Well this is because i like eating...

And I kinda wanna start a restaurant at some point in my life :wink: