Favourite player of all time?

Jr

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Llama0, Sue Me & Oergg :3>
lame0 ha 1 the best over all kill yourself?

I take it you're still mad that I killed you with Kdog3wa a few days ago. Don't be angry just because I'm better than you :D.

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

teh infamous XX jut XX... found pics of him on youtube, and apparently the guy who posted the vid has jut's msn... OMG, I want that msn sooooo bad... :twisted:

misterxsiggyzs8.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Speaking of that, have there ever really been any wars that didnt get crashed by other clans?

Nah, but mostly the it would be a limited ammount of crashers so nobody really cared :P

I think I remember seeing Zar PKing with a Phat once, and a whole bunch of people with him. Could've been someone else thou.

I liked Medusa, even thou (s)he was hated by just about everyone :lol:

yea it was me and zar always down at hobs ... we pked with phats quite a numerous times but eh , no one could kill us so :lol:

lol human question

• 4 weeks later...

uhm

swifty mcvae and adx1 for higher levels, and reading there posts on the old tip it forums was hilarious, great for starting a flame war

deadskinmask when he was pure, didnt see much of him pking at higher levels tho

i liked pk diablo @ castle, cuz he was like 96 ranged? at such a low level for the time, and he arched for me so i idolised him. shooting 14s at level 49-52 was immense

plus he was generally nasty to everyone and thats great on runescape.

uhm

swifty mcvae and adx1 for higher levels, and reading there posts on the old tip it forums was hilarious, great for starting a flame war

deadskinmask when he was pure, didnt see much of him pking at higher levels tho

i liked pk diablo @ castle, cuz he was like 96 ranged? at such a low level for the time, and he arched for me so i idolised him. shooting 14s at level 49-52 was immense

plus he was generally nasty to everyone and thats great on runescape.

Dsm started pking a whole lot more after he went inpure.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

i like pie \'

meh likes teh pie to0 whats up man how u been? been a good minute since i've seen u

im like so into live roleplaying instead now, i make all my equipment out of old mattresses and all my friends idolize me cuz i got a girlfriend \' its so cool.

lol. what about you, my geeky m8 ::'

i like pie \'

meh likes teh pie to0 whats up man how u been? been a good minute since i've seen u

im like so into live roleplaying instead now, i make all my equipment out of old mattresses and all my friends idolize me cuz i got a girlfriend \' its so cool.

lol. what about you, my geeky m8 ::'

well lol looks like u got everything working for you lol, i dont play online games anymore but i still check up these forums while im at work, really good to hear from u man..

Trupimp (Banned 03')

LOL nah i would never ;) not you anyway :P but the whole concept was funny as crap...

Visions of fook running aorund with mattress made weapons and armour,with some chick on his arm,just about died laughing.

Dylansch-helped introduce me to Runescape

Ttam211112-helped persuade me to start Runescape

Adx1-19 mil mage exp before RC, wow

Llama0-saw him fighting Adx1 in wildy before

Andyawz-got like 75 mil cooking before cook x came out

1-800-Magic.png

sp00nedqm6.png

im not dissing adx here because i wouldnt be in the least bit surprised if most of his magic exp came from pking (which would still be a wowing feat) but rsc gave twice the exp in magic than rs2 does.

im not dissing adx here because i wouldnt be in the least bit surprised if most of his magic exp came from pking (which would still be a wowing feat) but rsc gave twice the exp in magic than rs2 does.

o that explans why all the level 120s on rs2 have magic that isnt very high now a days

LOL nah i would never ;) not you anyway :P but the whole concept was funny as crap...

Visions of fook running aorund with mattress made weapons and armour,with some chick on his arm,just about died laughing.

hey! thats your fantasy, not mine :-w :lol: :wink:

u want to be that chick \'

Agreed! But i only really used High Alc (best way for exp) towards the end of lvl 98 lol :P The rest was done entirely from pking.. Or shooting noobs who came into my axe hut :thumbsup:

Oh and i think adx's exp is round 23mil on Rsc too lol :P

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

• 3 weeks later...
the first 1 was a real dupe. I dont know how it was done. second was item creating. also you did need to have the runes in the magic trick, it was only that the program cast the spell at the same time it banked the runes, thus not making you lose the runes. although sometimes you did lose the runes because of lag, but with like 150 blood runes you could get 80 to 99 magic with charge.

Same as what happened when God Staffs were first brought out.. You could cnotinually cast charge at no rune expense.. Only shame was i was already 99 magic and Me n Sue were having too much fun playing with the staffs and range pots O:) Until of course Alq and Snake realised what was going on hahaha.. T'was a fun day til i realised p2p pking had just been ruined.

Was that the same time you realized damage was ranged-based? Must have been fun for Sue and especially Snake Slava.

f u meili u didnt say fun for jakiss :(

i also got a [cabbage] load of kills when that staff was bugged was fun :D

I missed it! Nooo! Oh well, I think at the time I had level 30 range anyway. *shrugs* Wouldn't have worked for me at all. Now, if it had been str based... *evil laugh*