KQ BLOG... And not for a chain?? - DAY 3 - Grr!

Day 3 is updated.

The frustration continues, and QueenValerie now has experienced it first hand. The wild ride that is fun, has turned into a "grr!" after every drop.

The bug WILL drop. Giving up is not an option. 3050 shark left.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee, try using Vengeance. It rebounds 75% of the damage dealt to you. It may not sound amazing now, but with all those 30's, it adds up. I tried it with Golv today for one run, but I think my Vengeance ran out before I had the chance to get very hard.

Lee, go there to be on a date with Valerie and just have fun? Try it :D

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

It was a long frustrating night, last night is done and over, today is a new day and I have sinced moved on. I expect nothing from this bug but range xp, with that said I am off to fish sharks. Abby's have spoiled me. QK is for fun only and I will keep that in mind when she keeps hitting me 30's over and over again. I can't and won't let a overgrown ladybug get to me. :)

queenvalerie.png

It was a long frustrating night, last night is done and over, today is a new day and I have sinced moved on. I expect nothing from this bug but range xp, with that said I am off to fish sharks. Abby's have spoiled me. QK is for fun only and I will keep that in mind when she keeps hitting me 30's over and over again. I can't and won't let a overgrown ladybug get to me. :)

Don't let that Queen tell you who's the boss...Smack her up good!

Vitafides.jpeg

You removed me :( Bia Bf is sad.

you've never added me..unbeaten is also sad :cry:

Umm.. I THINK u still have me added? *Gets Paranoid*

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

I added you unbeaten_1. You haven't come on yet...
sig5235ro7.jpg

lol this will make you mad..got one 5 trips after the other :D

212cvuu.jpg

Why are they different? :?

Vitafides.jpeg

Wow, how cool is that!! Dang I hope I don't get the head, I have a abby head and that is all I ever wanted. Plus I got the big whopper, so I am very content with what I have. And if I get the Queen head omg,, poor Lee. :( Now I am afraid to go again. * Oh, please don't let me get that head. lol

queenvalerie.png

Wow, how cool is that!! Dang I hope I don't get the head, I have a abby head and that is all I ever wanted. Plus I got the big whopper, so I am very content with what I have. And if I get the Queen head omg,, poor Lee. :( Now I am afraid to go again. * Oh, please don't let me get that head. lol

Yep, you were right, people can tell you two are a couple now Valerie :P

:)

Trojann2 Video Productions Presents: KQ Video!!

Starring: Leesters, Queenvalier, Trojann2

Enjoy!!

File Front

Vitafides.jpeg

I added you unbeaten_1. You haven't come on yet...

2 spaces \'

and yes taito i have you added :XD:

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Lee, try using Vengeance. It rebounds 75% of the damage dealt to you. It may not sound amazing now, but with all those 30's, it adds up. I tried it with Golv today for one run, but I think my Vengeance ran out before I had the chance to get very hard.

lol try to read the explanation of the spell hehe.

it rebounds 75% of the FIRST attack, and if its a dds spec it's 2 attacks but that's all it rebounds.

ohw and valerie, let me go with lee then, I can kill her just as good but I won't ever get the drop :P I really wan't a KQ head but first I want a chain from a queen that I killed myself so I'll just pay lee half of the chain and let him keep the head :)

Trojann , you have way to much time on your hands . ( lol) Gonna make you and Sam take me to that whiteberry respawn place I am I am , and have you show me where to buy another crystal bow. I want to go after that fire cape.

Silver24-7 if Lee does not get that head by next week sure you can go with him. I will be taking some time off of the game for (rl ) personal reasons, so he will need a KQ partner but of course that is up to him who he chooses. BTW: he should be updating Day 4.

queenvalerie.png

lol try to read the explanation of the spell hehe.

it rebounds 75% of the FIRST attack, and if its a dds spec it's 2 attacks but that's all it rebounds.

ohw and valerie, let me go with lee then, I can kill her just as good but I won't ever get the drop :P I really wan't a KQ head but first I want a chain from a queen that I killed myself so I'll just pay lee half of the chain and let him keep the head :)

Lol... So THAT'S why I didn't rebound too much damage.

Dang... :(