Your walk of shame...

Ts_Stormrage

nature altar - shilo bank :) ah hate when i forget to take new glory.

of course ecto vial is pure pain to get back.

since i hate walkign i always double check if i hace all items and runes needed for my any trip. 15 second can save you 15% of you time ;)

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another one is getting to the fishing colony at all! Anyone know any REALLY fast way to get there?

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

NO!!! Now you made me remember the Nightmare!!

Walking from Draynor..To Elfplace..NEVER AGAIN!!!NEVER!!! :uhh: :ohnoes: :uhh: :ohnoes:

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

Teleing to Varrock, walking north to the Spirit Tree in the woods, teleporting to the Grand Spirit Tree, teleporting to the Gnome Stronghold, walking out and around and taking the boat to the island to catch monkfish. Or just teleing to Ardy and walking to get monkfish.

Dakine600.png

i had walked from ardy to rimmington to varrock, had to go back to ardy cause i gave all 3 guys wrong vials, now i have to go back again because i went through gate to get money for beer.....went through gate again....gaurd took the vials :wall:

Yeah, I done that in biohazard too. Very annoying :wall: .

I dont oftern use teles-im poor and I find them a waste of money.

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

Currently going for 76 fishing

A classic for me:

I arrive at barrows, "Ah, lets own Dharok, how do I get in again ? O yea, dig.. Where's my spade -.- ?" *doublechecks invent for spade* *ecto*

Same for me except once i walked back though swamp. Another time (after ecto) i forgot spade TWICE! arrived there second time... OMG wheres my spade :(

Matthew T-D

Whip drops: 9

Abyssal head drops: 3

3 days ago. Almost at 85 slayer and doing great demons in Karamja members dungeon. I wasn't paying attention. I find myself in Lumbridge.

I run to the bank. Get money, ardougne teleport, strange fruit and axe. I teleport, I run to the boat. Run to the entrance. Pay the guy. Chop the vines. Run to the greater demons. Nothing there.

Lost Guthan spear, helmet, whip, rune boots, rune pl8 body, glory, warrior helm, obby shield, d battle axe, some small stuff.

what is that? 10 million or so?

And of course I lost my ectophial in the process. Besides the run fo shame I now also have to do a walk of shame to get my ectophial back.

And a day later I got 85 slayer. And without my guthan I can't really go there and get rich.

So I did what everybody does who has shame. I started farming.

when i was going for 44 rcing, i made 1k lava and 1k mist runes. good for teleing too without using my regular runes

edit: walking back from ice mountain to falador when doing d.t. becuase i ran out of restore pots and was too low a lvl of mage to tele out

Oh that reminds me, I was halfway Kamil when I was doing the Troll stronghold quest. :lol:

EDIT: weeee 1000 posts!

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

walking from camelot to castle wars

Amen. Or back to camelot from castle wars, when you're on ancients. #-o

fan of her's.
You know what I hate? People putting an apostrophe on a personal pronoun. STOP IT.

I once walked all the way from Gnome Stronghold to Al Kharid to do a slayer task(this was before I was ablet to use the Gnome gliders). I also once walked all the way from one end of the desert, to the other end and forgot to bring enough waterXD

I'd have to say walking from Canifis to Barrows. Forgot my spade, forgot about the bank right there in that town (I did the quest), and walked all the way back to Canifis. About 3/4's back to Barrows, I noticed I wasn't wearing my helmet, went back to Canifis, and right about there, some guy was talking about the quest and it hit me that there's a bank down there... Wasted 15 minutes walking back and forth, spamming. :oops:

61784167.jpg