I guess my time has come. the death of xi p00ned xi(gotsol)

gotsol

Well i just tried to log into runescape and what do you know my password was changed great...... Went to recovery questions to get password back, And i cant remember what my first teacher was, or atleast what i put. All the agreement numbers and [cabbage] never knew i was suppose to keep those, So all my stuff i had is gone..... This was looking to be a good day in runescape with the completion of legands quest (1 step closer to barrow gloves). And the pk of full dharok with fury, then it all went down hill, lost a whip now i got hacked and looks like i will never get my account back. I have no membership now and nothin to start with. Just tried to recover my password jagex was able to decline my request quicker then i could check it (30 seconds). well cya

ending stats were

80 attack

92 str

45 defence

70 range

86 mage

52 prayer

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

with nothin? there is no way im coming back with nothin and a nothing account, its over.

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

God Dammit, don't quit. :notalk:

DON"T DO IT.

I was hacked twice in a month and I didn't quit. Please? :3>

I'm very sorry to hear that it was all gone, to bad I didn't talk to you as much as I should of.

If you decide to quit, I guess that's not my decision. Have a good life mate, you've been great.

~Revenga.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

i got haceked 7 times man, i came back everytime thinking "great.. another challenge!" im sure u can find a way man. there always is a way.. i promise. but, if u do choose to not try to restart... cya man, try GW or something?

Woah, hacked 7 times? No offense, but you'd think you'd learn after the first time. :lol:

Back on topic: It's hard to always see another good player go.. Seems like always when one tip.iter goes another 10 morons join runescape.. *sigh* Well, hope you can find some comfort, best of luck irl.

Ever hear of Keyloggers?

Someone who knows you might be able to guess your password if it's something you like.

I've made my account only accessable from my computer.

I'm back?! No wayz!!!

43mxr40.jpg

How do you stupid people get "hacked"? Seriously, don't put your password anywhere but RuneScape and you won't have a problem. You all deserve what was coming to you for being stupid.

Your an idiot. :roll:

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

How do you stupid people get "hacked"? Seriously, don't put your password anywhere but RuneScape and you won't have a problem. You all deserve what was coming to you for being stupid.

Your an idiot. :roll:

And then some...

I truly do think that everyone should take every step in protecting themselves online, whether RS related or not. Install anti-virus software, use a firewall, scan you computer with anti-adware programs frequently, switch from IE to a safer browser etc. Also take care on what RS related sites you access. That way the chances of being hacked are greatly reduced.

But no one is 100% safe. And calling people stupid instead of offering constructive help or even criticism is childish, at least.

I wouldn't want anyone to get hacked... but you (Chavous) are very close to the line.

manytradesur7.png

Current goals: Going for 80 80 80.

Recent goals achieved: 70 70 70 done.

Major Achievement: Fire Cape at 79 combat.

And how did you go about doing that, I'm curious.

"How you act when no one is looking is the clearest indicator of the strength or depravity of your true character. "

yeah, he's deffinetly a little excited...dont worry its not a glitch...d legs are meant to stretch in that area for that reason.

Yes, please tell. I am sure all fo us would like to know as unless your family is going to hack you, that is as safe as you can be.

-Dutt

Errr, *needs a sig*

Yes, please tell. I am sure all fo us would like to know as unless your family is going to hack you, that is as safe as you can be.

-Dutt

Why do you all want to make your account accessible from his computer :P? Lol jk'ing.. I'm very sorry to hear you're hacked. I also had something like: I never get hacked, until I really got hacked. Maybe you can give a thrustworthy person all the information you still have, and that he will try to recover?

sigdk2fa4.png

Here's my blog: restoring it soon | Achieved 99 Crafting

Quoting yourself is laaaaame

Shut up 5 year old kid.

It's the "INTERNET" You go onto a site, Maybe a game site. Bam your key logged.

Stupid.

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

i got haceked 7 times man, i came back everytime thinking "great.. another challenge!" im sure u can find a way man. there always is a way.. i promise. but, if u do choose to not try to restart... cya man, try GW or something?

Woah, hacked 7 times? No offense, but you'd think you'd learn after the first time. :lol:

Back on topic: It's hard to always see another good player go.. Seems like always when one tip.iter goes another 10 morons join runescape.. *sigh* Well, hope you can find some comfort, best of luck irl.

i think my school comps had a key logger... :shame:

Well if you don't want to be keylogged you can download your own keylogger and activate it in your computer.Then the other keyloggers can't work.(it's only possible for 1 keylogger to work in computer) :3> I did it' and im fine :anxious:

I'm pretty sure you can run as many keyloggers as you want...

Ahh man, i was just getting around to your combat level..

Well at least i found out your gone :cry:

opera94x15.gifsolaris.png

I finally beat runescape.. YES I have quit.

~-I am athiest-~