The Moon spells info

Lep

fish guild tele seems closer to ardy farm patches to me then khazard...

good point it may just be. =)

ty.

either way ya get the point. as allen would say "slay on" and while ya at it... in my opinion farm on. ;)

http://rsdo.net/sigs/users/s/sharkeater75.png

126 combat. 2001 total. 101 prayer. and off to go WoWin.

WHEEE NO MORE RANDOMS!!!! -.-

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The main problem with the supercompost? You can't use the normal teleports to go to the patches with them :|

You can make a crap load of teleport tablets before hand :thumbsup:

Exactly. People will actually HAVE to use teletablets if they want to go around the world, which will finally make a section of construction more useful. :wink:
"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

-Quests are now easier for pures if they have a friend who can heal them.

-DUELING MAY POSSIBLY BE UNFAIR NOW! If they have accept aid on, and someone heals them :shock: (If it's possible)

-If Dharokers have accept aid on, you can annoy them by healing them :lol:

-Dming in wildy is changed because these new spells, people can help them by healing etc. if they have aid on.

LOL...I never thought of that. You can avoid Dharocking now by healing your opponent.

100combat7xp.gif

Don't free Durial. Put this in your sig if you believe in justice.

Fast Snape Grass Collecting

-If you teleport to waterbirth there are snape grass spawns right near the tele spot. You can collect a full inventory then teleport back to a bank, rinse & repeat. (there are 6 snape grass spawns so it is VERY fast).

The main problem with the supercompost? You can't use the normal teleports to go to the patches with them Neutral

Well I don't know about tree/bush patches, but the fishing guild tele is right near the ardy herb patch, catherby tele is right near the catherby herb spot, and the other two are accessible via ectophial and glory amulet.

I was just about to say the snape grass thing, I realized that it's the closest thing. Now I just need to make a few k house tablets and I'm set.

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+

Please note: All spells that can be cast on another player (for example energy transfer, potion spells or group teleports) cannot be cast in single combat Wilderness areas.

=====================================================

Heals and cures

Cure other > When cast on another player, this spell will cure them if they are suffering the effects of any poison.

Cure me > If you are suffering the effects of any poison, you can cast this and cure yourself of it.

Cure group > When cast, this will cure anyone who is poisoned in the area surrounding you.

Heal other > When cast, this will transfer some of your hitpoints to your target if they have lowered hitpoints.

Heal group > When cast, this will transfer your hitpoints to heal anyone who has lowered hitpoints in the area surrounding you.

Support and skill related spells

Bake Pie > When cast, this spell will cook any unbaked pies in your inventory.

Cure plant > When cast, this spell will cure the target farming patch of disease.

NPC contact > When cast, this spell allows you to commune with certain NPC's from RuneScape, such as the slayer masters or guides from some minigames.

Superglass make > This spell allows you to make glass without the use of a furnace. You will still need sand and soda ash/seaweed.

String jewellery > This spell allows you to string unstrung amulets without needing a ball of wool.

Stat restore pot share > When cast on a stat, super stat, prayer, or energy restore potion, it will share it with up to 4 other players in the surrounding area.

Magic imbue > When cast, you are powered to combine runes for a short amount of time.

Fertile soil > When cast on a farming patch, this spell with fertilise the soil with supercompost.

Boost potion share > When cast on an attack, defence, strength, fishing, ranging, agility, or magic potion in your inventory, it will share it with up to 4 other players in the surrounding area.

Energy transfer > When cast, this spell will damage you a little, but transfer your special attack and some run energy to your target.

Vengeance > When cast you have the power of Vengeance. If you are attacked, your opponent receives a large percentage of the damage they inflict with their first damaging attack. (Similar effect to a ring of recoil, but more powerful)

Vengeance other > When cast on your target, this gives them the power of Vengeance.

Teleportation spells

When you use group teleports, the caster will be teleported immediately to the destination. Any other players within 1 square of the caster who have ---> 'Accept Aid' on will receive an option to accept the teleport. If you do not have Accept Aid on, the caster will simply teleport away.

Moonclan teleport

Tele group Moonclan

//

Waterbirth teleport

Tele group Waterbirth

//

Barbarian teleport

Tele group Barbarian

//

Khazard teleport

Tele group Khazard

//

Fishing guild teleport

Tele group Fishing Guild

//

Catherby teleport

Tele group Catherby

//

Ice plateau teleport

Tele group Ice Plateau

---

Info's taken from the official rs site

'

1st -Full Guthan achieved: 03-06-2006

2nd - Full Guthan achieved: 05-07-2006 (now i may sleep)

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=468337

single_skill1135484874.png

When cooking pies, each set of runes only cooks ONE pie. Every subsequent pie will get cooked also, but each pie is a separate spell.

-.-

sigbad0xt.jpg

When cooking pies, each set of runes only cooks ONE pie. Every subsequent pie will get cooked also, but each pie is a separate spell.

-.-

Woah. Xp.

Now they just need a steam staff.

sigbad0xt.jpg

-Quests are now easier for pures if they have a friend who can heal them.

-DUELING MAY POSSIBLY BE UNFAIR NOW! If they have accept aid on, and someone heals them :shock: (If it's possible)

-Dming in wildy is changed because these new spells, people can help them by healing etc. if they have aid on.

LOL...I never thought of that. You can avoid Dharocking now by healing your opponent.

ROFL!!!!

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

> The people mentioning the "heal" spells

It's a transfer HP spell... "Healing" in CW or any PK area looks risky (and food intensive) for the support char.

Also a shame that support class characters require such high levels... be nice if coop play was encouraged in lower levels/earlier on... runescape might have had a better community :-k.

I know one thing for sure, me and my buddy are going to be killing tons of ranged daggs now :) We've always loved killing them, now it's even easier One of us to tele to the island, the other teles us away. Maybe we'll start using food instead of p pots now.... who knows? :-s

"How you act when no one is looking is the clearest indicator of the strength or depravity of your true character. "

yeah, he's deffinetly a little excited...dont worry its not a glitch...d legs are meant to stretch in that area for that reason.

Assuming dharokers have 1-2hp left, and you have full health, you can give them up to 74/5 hp...if you are on 74/5hp, you will ko yourself. (assuming you have 99 hits)

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

> The people mentioning the "heal" spells

It's a transfer HP spell... "Healing" in CW or any PK area looks risky (and food intensive) for the support char.

Also a shame that support class characters require such high levels... be nice if coop play was encouraged in lower levels/earlier on... runescape might have had a better community :-k.

Well, clan can have medics in their crew, like CounterStrike on something like that :P

NPC talk is very good for powerslayering. You need a lot of tele tablets and new spell set and you can make it much easier and faster.

or buy it from the shop when its fully stocked (50 ea :!: ). you can buy about 100 from the shop before it hots the 100ea mark (which for all intents and purposes, should last a bit of time).

Its good for rc xp though.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Don't know if anyone mentioned this yet or not, but you can still make tele tablets while you're on the lunar spell book. So as long as you have access to an eagle lecturn, you can still have town teles available whenever you want/need.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

Don't know if anyone mentioned this yet or not, but you can still make tele tablets while you're on the lunar spell book. So as long as you have access to an eagle lecturn, you can still have town teles available whenever you want/need.

Hey! That's pretty cool. I wonder if it works while you have Ancient Magicks active.