Moon landing Real/Fake?

moose585

Its the people that belive in the conspiracy theories who are the most gullible, to have all this evidence stacked agaisnt them and still not see how rubbish their ideas are. Sad people.

OMG the first person on this thread to respect my opinion. Thankyou. Saddo yourself...Stop being so narrow minded and open your eyes. Have YOU got any proof it happened? No. On the contrary, I have to say it didn't. I don't know whether any of its true or not but at least I bothered to do some research.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its the people that belive in the conspiracy theories who are the most gullible, to have all this evidence stacked agaisnt them and still not see how rubbish their ideas are. Sad people.

OMG the first person on this thread to respect my opinion. Thankyou. Saddo yourself...Stop being so narrow minded and open your eyes. Have YOU got any proof it happened? No. On the contrary, I have to say it didn't. I don't know whether any of its true or not but at least I bothered to do some research.

Umm did you meant o quote me there? Have you actually read any of my replies to this thread?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Hold on... the government can convince billions of people that something happened that never did - but they have no way of tracking you down for admitting you were part of a top secret government research agency? Keep these laughs coming man!

It's far too easy to convince the willing. The American Public will generally beleive anything you tell them if you put enough effort into what it is that you show them. Because as we all know, People as a whole are both gullible and stupid. You get enough to beleive, and they get together to get others to beleive. Chain reaction for the most part.

Finally, I'm not a big anime fan, but is Sennith_Koth's avatar some anime thing? If it is that would lead me for various reasons to believe he isn't or hasn't been an employee of a branch of the armed forces that deals heavily in major national security issues.

It's actually from an old 8-bit videogame, but why would that have any bearing on what I do in Real Life? We are all here inside of a video game forum, so why should my avatar come as some sort of surprise? We can't all be so serious all the time, my boy.

So secret they actually teach you to mispell BELIEVE in every sentence..... :shock: :shock:

Hambonez

99 Combat

1500 skill total

80 smithing

Shh hambonez, thats the true way to spell it. The government is just trying to cover it up.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Have YOU got any proof it happened?

How about the videos of it happening, how about the photos of it happening, how about the news broadcasts saying it happened, how about the people who went there saying it happened.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

How about the videos of it happening, how about the photos of it happening, how about the news broadcasts saying it happened, how about the people who went there saying it happened.

How about the rock samples... how about how u can get a telescope and look at the moon to see the evidence?...

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

How about the rock samples
Seriously. We're talking thousands of moon rocks being verified by an army of international scientists and out of the thousands upon thousands of research papers that are written by scientists in dozens of countries, who would have no reason to comply with an American hoax, not one single paper has been written that challenges their origins. I mean, we're talking world wide conspiracy on a level that equals the flat earthers.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

How about the rock samples
Seriously. We're talking thousands of moon rocks being verified by an army of international scientists and out of the thousands upon thousands of research papers that are written by scientists in dozens of countries, who would have no reason to comply with an American hoax, not one single paper has been written that challenges their origins. I mean, we're talking world wide conspiracy on a level that equals the flat earthers.
I know, i posted that to show my opinion on the subject that i belive

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

LMAO :lol: The evidence is right in your face, videos, pics, samples, lol.

Stupidiest you can ever ask. :roll: :lol:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

• 1 month later...
As Darkrick said it would be nearly impossible to fake, with the amount of people involved. Information would be leeked out into the general public with a story that big, and it wouldn't be able to stay hidden for very long.

I agree. Someone would have said something by now. I watched the whole thing live at the time. I wondered how they got tv reception up there way back then. I guess sattelites were already up and running.

limdog.png

If you think about the logistics of giving all the thousands of people involved the same back cover story and making it look as real as possible, that alone is enough to prove to me that it would be easier to just do it for real, let alone all the evidence.

If you think about all the big government secrets that have been kept in the past, ususally they were only known at first by a handful of top level spooks or government officials. So if they can't keep their mouths shut, what chance do you think a load of rocket scientists would have?

I know there's better evidence, but it's a different angle.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Second of all, the flag is not supposed to flap. There's no air in the Moon, there's no atmosphere in that place and no pressure. So, the flag is supposed to stay still in a perfect rectangle. The only place you can flap a flag is in a place where oxygen is present {in which is the Earth.} So in that same video, the flags waves all the time and never stood still.

And the sand on the moon just stays in the same place for all of eternity?

It's far too easy to convince the willing. The American Public will generally beleive anything you tell them if you put enough effort into what it is that you show them. Because as we all know, People as a whole are both gullible and stupid. You get enough to beleive, and they get together to get others to beleive. Chain reaction for the most part.

Well obviously... we have liberals dont we?

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

Agreed 100%. What grinds my gears even more is when people try and tell you that the Hollocaust was a big Hoax to try and make nazi germany look bad... :evil:

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

the moon landing might have been a fake, because the americans may have faked it to say that they were the first on the moon. im not sure about the aliens on the moon though, because someone must have found out, and then it would be a world crisis, which it isnt. btw, on the video of the first moon landing, the flag was blowing, and there isnt any air in space, lol

Agreed 100%. What grinds my gears even more is when people try and tell you that the Hollocaust was a big Hoax to try and make nazi germany look bad... :evil:

If you ask me, holocaust is more likely to be a hoax than moon landing.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

A better word for that is ignorance, and its everywhere.

A better word for that is ignorance, and its everywhere.

OMG guyz i beleeve it was fake!!11

I don't see how it could be fake.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!