new cartoon sig took about like maybe 5 hours

Bloodlines1

the arm holding the whip looks a little bit broken and the cape looks kinda fluffy

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

rate c/c and dont rip cause i will pursue with leagal actions and will do it again

the fact that you cant spell legal make me think you know absolutely NOTHING about law....so yeah that threat wont work

BUUUTTT

i like it, it has a sort of flash animation quality to it and is rather cool looking..im not gonna c/c on anatomy and such as welll cartoons have no distinct anatomy

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

DUDE! 5 HOURS? thats a 30min sig that one! :shame: try make the sig 900x350 from the start and add alot of detail then its done resize to 450x175... definetly needs more detail... oh and the arms are broked the wrong way :P (gotta hurt!!) and alsaw the hand on the whip should be BEHIND the handle of the whip not in front... unless he holds a weapon very odd...

i havent made a signature of this small format :(

Ok not willing to rag on you BUT....

You really need to take a step back from your picture and have a look at it, the shading needs a lot of work, the background is "ok" but the anatomy is completely wrong and the head looks like a giant melon.

Try and get photoshop, it is a great program for maknig these cartoon sigs because it isn't so pixelly as paint.

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

You might want to consider thinning out your lines, learning anime, just because it's so gosh darn cool, and not using the shape tool so often.

It's a nice effort, but everything is blocky and the drawings are iffy.

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

You might want to consider thinning out your lines, learning anime, just because it's so gosh darn cool

sorry axe.. but no to the above.

thick lines is a style you can't tell what style they should do. (this also applies with the anime shizzle you said :wink: )

signature_1.gif

You might want to consider thinning out your lines, learning anime, just because it's so gosh darn cool

sorry axe.. but no to the above.

thick lines is a style you can't tell what style they should do. (this also applies with the anime shizzle you said :wink: )

Might i add that thick lines usually look good Anti-Aliased, unless pulled off properly :wink:. Also in CC we don't tell/demand what the artist should do, we offer our knowledge in making it better. Hence, "You might want to consider". 8-)

Anime is widely accepted, you're just one of the haters whose opinion has little effect on others :)

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

5 hours are you serious ?

well its verry verry cartoony.

not a style i realy found of.

but i would add a border if i was you. and nekst time maby put more depth into your sig

I agree, the shadeing an anatomy could take a blind rat with no thumbs no more then 30 minutes...

cmon man i did a whole PIXEL sig in about 3 hours... :-s

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^