Vengeance plus Ring ?

xXCaBBaGeXx

It acts like a Ring of Recoil, except the Ring returns 10% of the hit, while the Vengeance spell (on the first hit after the spell is cast) returns 75% of the hit (I believe it was 75%). I don't know if it affects any hits thereafter or what...

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

So Vengeance -combined- with Ring of Recoil . . .

Can you cast it again in the middle of the fight, so it will hit your opponent again?

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

So Vengeance -combined- with Ring of Recoil . . .

Can you cast it again in the middle of the fight, so it will hit your opponent again?

You can only cast vengeance every 30 seconds.

Well if you're fighting something tough, that would basically mean you could again, like the Chaos Elemental or KBD, Dagg Kings? But that'd be killer if there was no 30 second rule. Too much ownage going on.

61784167.jpg

ring is 25% (rounded down)

so 1-7 damage on you returns 1,

8-11 returns 2

12-15 returns 3 etc

i asume with vengeance its the same way...

so you can return 100% damage theoretically...

So a reasonable max hit from a whip (41 damage, not accounting for for cape and beserker ring - too expensive)

Will return 40 damage to your attacker

Having a DDS spec standing by on auto retalliate, will add another potential 35-35-6

So you could possibly potentially do 116 damage in 1 attack...

Beat that dharok :P

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

I like the Jad idea arizark... I'm use a sara brew to get to 99 hits and then slip off prayer after he's away from the healers and hope he hits 98 or lower and I'd return a 73/74 for the win :lol: Only need to get a spare couple hours and a couple mage levels...

Also, when one would cast the spell what do you cast it on? Do you cast it on yourself or do you pick who you want to cast it on?

Slack_Tide.png

I like the Jad idea arizark... I'm use a sara brew to get to 99 hits and then slip off prayer after he's away from the healers and hope he hits 98 or lower and I'd return a 73/74 for the win :lol: Only need to get a spare couple hours and a couple mage levels...

Also, when one would cast the spell what do you cast it on? Do you cast it on yourself or do you pick who you want to cast it on?

There's a Vengence Other spell (lvl 93) and a Vengence spell (lvl 94). The second one does it on yourself.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

does it only work once, or does it work for 30 seconds, and then wear off?

I think it lasts until you take get him by an enemy. The 30 second thing is you cast it, then you must wait 30 seconds to cast it again.

100combat7xp.gif

Don't free Durial. Put this in your sig if you believe in justice.

does it only work once, or does it work for 30 seconds, and then wear off?

I think it lasts until you take get him by an enemy. The 30 second thing is you cast it, then you must wait 30 seconds to cast it again.

Sooo... Let's say you cast it, wait 30 seconds, enter the wildy, get hit, cast it again, then unload 4 dds specs? If so, the wildy is an even more dangerous place, lol.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!