What did YOU wield in dragon slayer.

PURESMITHER

Well this story is somewhat embarrassing but I will tell it.

I was so afraid of Elvarg that I just refused to finish the quest. SO months later I get members and finally am sick of not having full rune...so...with full rune (rune chain) and Dragon Longsword I made my way to Elvarg. I had a full invent of Lobbys.

I walked into the room and kill it in 4 hits. I left the room feeling very noobish for waiting that long.

sig2yq6.png

Presto instant eggs.
i have the solution to "goblin diplomacy"...kill wartface and bentnoze.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

full rune with rune chain and power ammy with gloves, a pair of boots and a shiny cape...i don't remember which color. i brought tele runes and a full invent of swordies...the tele runes were useless...

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

I forgot :lol:

Expet I know I had a Rune Long, used it all the before d-long.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Rune chain, Rune scimmy, trimmed addy plateskirt, df shield addy full helm, leather vambraces, leather boots, ammy of strength, a gold ring and a full inventory of lobs and swordies and lvl 52. Walked out of there 2min later with one dead dragon and 8 swordies missing from my inventory. (i must be getting rather full). \'

vivi.jpg

Which FF Character Are You?

"The only tyrant i accept in this world is the still voice within." - Mahatma Gandhi

newscapere4.gif

Hmm I think I wore an addy plate, rune legs, rune scimmy, rune helm, coloured boots and gloves (yes I became a member before i finished d slayer :oops: ) and an invent full of lobbies. Some lvl 60 or 80 was there when i was killing him saying I was doing good and because that was a high lvl for me at the time I felt so cool that day :3> :oops:

i wore rune full helm and legs, a rune scimmy, addy chain (i low-alched it after the quest) my power ammy and an anti-d breath shield.

i brought 12 swordies and the rest were lobbies.

i pwned him!! :thumbsup:

ahh... the good old days, when 30 attack got you on the high-scores.......

An orthodox Jew and proud of it!

I wear, full rune with addy platebody, rune scimmy, tele-spell, and 24 lob.... I forgot what lvl am I...

I prefer everyone to use rune scimmy...........because is the best weapon to kill monster, reason is the fastest............ Rune b axe would be slow..............

i left rs2 for about 6 mounths and came back to do a few quest. i did lost city in secs and straight into d slayer but by then i had about 17 lobs left out of 20 and i atked elvarg wit d long full rune (chain) and owned it by losing 5 lobs. i was ashamed until i saw a lvl 80 doing then i laughed.

-rev

p.s yay first post!!!!

sigsu1.jpg

I wore Adamant armour, an adamant scimitar and full invent of lobsters.

No amulet though :-k

Was lvl 38 at the time.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I did wield full adamant, expect that i had dragon shield instead of adamant kite shield, Adamant long sword, a yellow cape, an accurry amulet, lether gloves and boots and lastly a Rubin ring. In my inventory I had also got alot of lobsters. It took me ages to kill her, but finnaly she died for my sword \' .

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I was in full mith, with a rune scimmy, and a defense ammy, i did it at around level 35 with full stews (i couldnt cook lobs and my friend didnt wanna fish them for me)

I made it with 20 hp left after i got away from the lessers :P

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^