My Luck in Barrows...

aj926

you want bad luck?

100+ dry runs, still adding up now.

over 2k iron drags killed, over 600 steel drags killed - no drag drops

84 lvl 3 clues done (yes, i've been counting) - best item - zammy legs

sure, z legs are like 400k....but I could have made 400k in an hour...not in 84 clues.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this must be the bad luck club so i'm joining up. here's why:

u know the sceptor u get from killing monsters in the stronghold?

my friend got it in 1 hour.i heard a guy say it took him 30 mins. i sat watching person after person come and go with sceptor pieces every 10 minutes at least. u know how long it took me?

8 hours, about 250 minitor kills (lvl27s),about 200 catablepon kills (lvl63s), and over 50 lvl 86 ankou's. im now emotionally scard for life

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

orly8pv6jt4vmui1.gif

ive had 47 runs without a single item and then i got ahrims staff #-o

and oh yeah... luck hates me... used 2.14k tokens in warrior guild just to get bronze defender... then i wasted another 500tokens and didnt get any other defender... then i quit doing it and quit my main for a while... and oh my one and only d drop was a d chain from dusties after 11k+ killed... and oh yea... treasure trails what can i say... never gotten any treasure trail item from lvl 3 clue in my rs carrier (2 years)

I just did barrows for the 1st time and i got an ahrims top. I did it a second time with a 10 kill count and made back all the runes i spent. i seem to have good luck with this lol.

and oh yeah... luck hates me... used 2.14k tokens in warrior guild just to get bronze defender... then i wasted another 500tokens and didnt get any other defender... then i quit doing it and quit my main for a while... and oh my one and only d drop was a d chain from dusties after 11k+ killed... and oh yea... treasure trails what can i say... never gotten any treasure trail item from lvl 3 clue in my rs carrier (2 years)

Ive used 5k+ tokens and cant get a bronze defender. try that for good defender luck :\

this must be the bad luck club so i'm joining up. here's why:

u know the sceptor u get from killing monsters in the stronghold?

my friend got it in 1 hour.i heard a guy say it took him 30 mins. i sat watching person after person come and go with sceptor pieces every 10 minutes at least. u know how long it took me?

8 hours, about 250 minitor kills (lvl27s),about 200 catablepon kills (lvl63s), and over 50 lvl 86 ankou's. im now emotionally scard for life

I killed like 500 minotaurs for that item... i brought a cannon at the end of it I was so mad.

ive gotten two items in 20 trips

torag legs

then torag pl8

both at 6 kill count

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

Well its hard to explain, i think sticking to around 6-10 kill count and finding whats best for that certain DAY. Because in my opinion there is never a "lucky" kill count but there is one set for that specefic day. Its all luck really only killing the brothers will help your chances at an item. Im on my 40-50th trip without ever in my whole exp. having gotten an item.

barrowsmstrcape,Mexican5.0.gif

This is turning into a "Boohoo, Pity Me" thread (with of course all the people under 50 post count saying they've got 100+ dry streaks), as most bad luck threads generally do :roll: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

This is turning into a "Boohoo, Pity Me" thread (with of course all the people under 50 post count saying they've got 100+ dry streaks), as most bad luck threads generally do :roll: .

But its more entertaining than "OMG new spell gives extra glass k?"

True, can't deny that :lol: .

But honestly, there's no longer any conversation going on on this thread. Everyone's just posting their sob stories...

True, can't deny that :lol: .

But honestly, there's no longer any conversation going on on this thread. Everyone's just posting their sob stories...

That's like the entire P2P board. But let's get back on topic beofre a mod tranquilizes us.

man, i feel sorry for u.

seeing as i think of myself as a too low lvl to do barrows, i wouldnt kno that much about dry streaks, but ouch.

i r tink tht a11 ppl shud use g00d gr@m3r since g00d gr@m3r is ftw.

i used to be lucky at barrows but i mean nothing lately just draining money id suggest 10-20 kc tho with all brothers dead before you loot ive done this and gotten guthan spear and a lot of other stuff but lately been terrible its a 1 out of 18 chance of barrows item your just prolley not lucky thats all lol happens to just about everyone

planoboy93.png

Founder of C.E.T.

It must be lucky for most people, because barrow prices have fallen through the basement.

I can't even do Barrows anymore, because the payoff is so bad. If I need death or blood runes, I do Barrows. And the items are the secondary item. lol.

Now *thats* irony.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

well its not barrows but t caves..... ive killed hundreds of the lvl 149 things a day.... im lucky to get a few tokkul or uncut emerald, to me it seems the people that go there not caring get everythin and the people wantin to do it and get a reward for their effort get nothin, it sucks [wagon]!

and ring of wealth dont work :-s i have 2, never brougt me one damn bit of good.... anythin lol

slaying is rewarding for me though so maybe ill just stick to that? :-k

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

It must be lucky for most people, because barrow prices have fallen through the basement.

I can't even do Barrows anymore, because the payoff is so bad. If I need death or blood runes, I do Barrows. And the items are the secondary item. lol.

Now *thats* irony.

It's sad how true that is :| . I mean, I've got 5.5k Bloods and 4k Bolt racks stocked from the Barrows, and I'd probably have over 20k Chaos if I held onto them for the last 50 or so trips. I'd say I've made more cash off those items then I've made from the Barrows Items themselves :| .

The Barrows needs to be tougher to make the prices go back up for something, 'cause when me, a meager lvl 96 with 75 Def, doesn't have to pray on 4 of the 6 Brothers, the Barrows have become waaayyy too easy.

waaaaaaaaaaahooooooooooooo im off to barrows i seem to be VERY lucky compared to you guys got 2 rune defenders with 1300 tokens and an obby shield after killing about 150 tzhaar dudes and on my first lvl3 clue scroll i got sara pl8 and a guthix skirt

dev1lukvo1.jpg